Biden looking for new ways to tax poor and middle class Americans

Think about it. 90% of people who live out in the country live there because it's cheap to do so. They don't have much money. They drive long distances to low paying jobs because it's all they can get. Now dick-in-the-ass wants to tax them and punish them for living out in the country.
If you use 50 miles of roads to get to work and I use 5, you should pay more for infrastructure

Wouldn't that be a little more fair if you let someone know that they would be taxed out of their asses for driving to work BEFORE buying a house in the boonies?
Yeah you fucking idiot. Tell me how someone working in a McDonalds in the SF bay area is going to afford even a single car garage to live in within close proximity to their job. Shallow minded democrat incapable of critical thought. But that's OK, your alzheimers messiah will tell you.

Think about it. 90% of people who live out in the country live there because it's cheap to do so. They don't have much money. They drive long distances to low paying jobs because it's all they can get. Now dick-in-the-ass wants to tax them and punish them for living out in the country.
If you use 50 miles of roads to get to work and I use 5, you should pay more for infrastructure

Wouldn't that be a little more fair if you let someone know that they would be taxed out of their asses for driving to work BEFORE buying a house in the boonies?

Nobody says things don’t change.
If it becomes less economical to live in the boonies, then you change where you live.

What do you do when gas prices spike?

First up, mileage taxes, which will of course disproportionately fall on low- and middle-income Americans who need to drive to work, sometimes long distances, because they can't afford to live near their jobs.

DemoKKKrats = Make America Poor Again!

Seems like a sensible way to pay for infrastructure.
As we move to Electric Vehicles, a mileage tax becomes necessary
you wont have to pay will you commie ...

First up, mileage taxes, which will of course disproportionately fall on low- and middle-income Americans who need to drive to work, sometimes long distances, because they can't afford to live near their jobs.

the people that drive those 50 miles pay the taxes that pay for your shovel leaning gubmit job commie.

you wont have to pay will you commie ...
?

going to be allot of carbon emitted repairing bridges and hwys commie . remember commie CLIMATE CHANGE !

Trump supported it

Good for Trump. It's bullshit. And it's wrong.

From your article:

"Many of Trump’s fellow Republicans, however, dislike the idea of a transportation tax as it would go against the grain of the party’s push to lower taxes and could hit Republican-leaning rural areas harder than cities."

And, if I recall correctly, we never heard another word about it.

If it becomes less economical to live in the boonies, then you change where you live.

Ah, of course Marie Antoinette, "just move if you can't afford your current life". I guess you've never had to pay a first, last, security deposit, and moving costs. Mom and Dad covered all that, no doubt.

He already "taxed" working people with large energy price increases due to his stupid policies.

The DemonRats really don't care about anything but their own political power.

going to be allot of carbon emitted repairing bridges and hwys commie . remember commie CLIMATE CHANGE !
EVs are coming
Even Trucks and Construction equipment

I agree with this. I really don't view a per mileage tax any different than a sales or use tax. The more you utilize the service, the more you will pay. Seems reasonable to me.

Ah, of course Marie Antoinette, "just move if you can't afford your current life". I guess you've never had to pay a first, last, security deposit, and moving costs. Mom and Dad covered all that, no doubt.

Sorry Tinkerbell
Nobody ever promised you things don’t change in life

Have you always been such a Snowflake?

I agree with this. I really don't view a per mileage tax any different than a sales or use tax. The more you utilize the service, the more you will pay. Seems reasonable to me.

We already pay a use tax when we pay gas taxes. The more you drive, the more gas you use.
That is why you are taxed per gallon instead of a percent of the price

This should get Rid of all those Nazi white supremacist V8 f250s that get 8 miles to a gallon.

Enjoy riding the electric bus and bicycles!!!!

the people that drive those 50 miles pay the taxes that pay for your shovel leaning gubmit job commie.

Sorry
Won’t work

I am very proud of my 40 years of Government service

Sorry
Wont work

service ??? you talk like you served ....in other words doing an overpaid halfass job that very few people can get fired from is service .... no commie it aint . this country could run just fine if we cut half of the dead beat jobs that millions of slackers like you hold .

This should get Rid of all those Nazi white supremacist V8 f250s that get 8 miles to a gallon.

Enjoy riding the electric bus and bicycles!!!!

You're a dumbfuck if you think people who can afford cars like that are going to be "humbled" to what you - in your vastly-unearned ego - have decided they "need" to be by a mileage tax. It might benefit you - and would definitely benefit the ACTUAL humans forced to tolerate your existence - if you learned to THINK rather than just emoting from your envy and your proto-fascist control issues.

No, you shouldn't.

Sorry
Wont work

service ??? you talk like you served ....in other words doing an overpaid halfass job that very few people can get fired from is service .... no commie it aint . this country could run just fine if we cut half of the dead beat jobs that millions of slackers like you hold .
Yes, I served for 40 years as a lead Test Engineer for the Army.
Systems I tested and improved saved thousands of lives.
Yes, my friend, I am proud of my Government Service

Forum List

Back