Biden Now Calls for the Assassination of House Speaker Johnson

Biden is the classic and textbook case of corruption. He molests kids. It's been caught on vid for the world to see.

There are really only two explanations. He thinks he is so above it all that he can get away with it. Or, he is so demonic that he has convinced himself this is all okay.

So many liberal scum on this board have denied Biden's child molestation. I am getting the same sick denials and excuses on other forums. I thought there would be an outlier or two, but this is epidemic.

Calling for the death of others is nothing to this pedo. He is totally sick and demonic.

Liberals are scum filth trash

Biden: My Supreme Court Bill Isn't "Dead on Arrival," Speaker Johnson Is​

Like he called for the assassination of Trump.

5 days later Trump was shot.

great. now we see if biden is willing to declare immunity and pardon seal team 6.

a test case, perhaps the assassination of a speaker or a few supreme court justices, should allow the immunity issue to be resolved reasonably.

"we won't have to kill you if you go along." heritage foundation pres

Biden is the classic and textbook case of corruption. He molests kids. It's been caught on vid for the world to see.

There are really only two explanations. He thinks he is so above it all that he can get away with it. Or, he is so demonic that he has convinced himself this is all okay.

So many liberal scum on this board have denied Biden's child molestation. I am getting the same sick denials and excuses on other forums. I thought there would be an outlier or two, but this is epidemic.

Calling for the death of others is nothing to this pedo. He is totally sick and demonic.

Liberals are scum filth trash
Biden does not molest kids.

Forum List

Back