Biden pardons Hunter if he is indicted, why wouldn't he? He is the son of the Potus.

They also pivot within seconds.
Yes indeed!

And I think that they don't even have the self-awareness to realize that they are doing it! My God! What a large segment of the popluace who are simply never going to mature emotionally beyond about six years of age. What an incredible drag this is on those of us who actually carry their weight, culturally and economically!

Last edited:
Yeah. Unlike the Rumps, who have decades of experience in buffering and masking their corruptions, ol' Hunter is an amateur.

Trump is a rank amateur when it comes to political corruption. You progressives are all the same, Trump is legit, your people are the scumbags, and you lie about Trump.

Too funny.

Who’s going to pardon Biden? The heat is turned up, Joe Rogan is now asking questions

We agree here. It is a privilege given to POTUS.

Why shouldnt Biden be able to pardon his son?

What an interesting change.…you dumb fuck lefties went from “Hunter never did anything wrong, the laptop is Russian disinformation!” to “Joe should pardon his son for his crimes.”

Come on… :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :hyper:
Outta the park, ColonelAngus. You nailed 'em to their own wall :auiqs.jpg:

Attachments

• 1647952436785.png
    1647952436785.png
    346 bytes · Views: 13
he added a full pardon for Stone and a pardon for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort

Trump had already commuted Stone’s sentence and pardoned Flynn, even though both lied to investigators looking into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Duncan Hunter, Chris Collins and Steve Stockman. All three abused their privileged positions for their own or their families’ financial gain.

Trump followed up Wednesday with a pardon for Charles Kushner

Trump also pardoned four Blackwater guards convicted in a 2007 shooting that killed 14 Iraqi civilians and wounded 17. Blackwater, of course, was founded by Erik Prince, a prominent Trump backer (who was himself caught up in the Mueller investigation) and the brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.

We have one justice system for his predominantly rich, white and male friends and allies, and another for the rest of America.

Trump pardons: Rewards for his mostly rich, white, male friends & allies (usatoday.com)
-------------------------------------------
as long as you were a republican and friends of Donald Trump, no problem you got pardoned.
Yeah, I expect Joey Xiden to pardon his son....what's your point?

He said taking the 5th don't make you guilty, you need a jury and a judge for that.
Still waiting for you to quote the post, Killer.

You can't. All you have is running your stupid right-hating mouth. You've got nothing. Take a look at the reactions your posts get. Just look at them and get back to me. You have no business being here where everybody dislikes you, just so you can hear the sound of your own empty little thoughts.

Go away.

Go away now and find a place where people will actually like you.

It was expected tramp would pardon his kids, he pardoned his friends didn't he. He pardoned all the people who lied for him.
What Trump did for his cronies and what you believed he would have done for his kids does not matter because the discussion is about your wish for Joe Biden to use the power of his office to pardon Hunter Biden if convicted of a crime, and that make you no better than those you whine and bitch about!

Also if Hunter is wanted it will be by the Ukrainian Government or the Chinese Government and Joe pardon will have no way to stop either countries from demanding extradition!

If Hunter is found guilty here then the best thing Joe can do is stay out of it and let his kid face the music!

Your diversion to Trump is pathetic as usual and your attempt to bait idiots of this board to post ban able material is sickening!

So let me state this:

1. What Hannity has said is just paid political nonsense!

2. Trump did not pardon his kids!

3. Biden shouldn’t act like Trump!

What Trump did for his cronies and what you believed he would have done for his kids does not matter because the discussion is about your wish for Joe Biden to use the power of his office to pardon Hunter Biden if convicted of a crime, and that make you no better than those you whine and bitch about!

Also if Hunter is wanted it will be by the Ukrainian Government or the Chinese Government and Joe pardon will have no way to stop either countries from demanding extradition!

If Hunter is found guilty here then the best thing Joe can do is stay out of it and let his kid face the music!

Your diversion to Trump is pathetic as usual and your attempt to bait idiots of this board to post ban able material is sickening!

So let me state this:

1. What Hannity has said is just paid political nonsense!

2. Trump did not pardon his kids!

3. Biden shouldn’t act like Trump!
Hannity said tramp would have and himself too. tramp lost , he isn't potus anymore.
I am fully aware tramp never got a chance to pardon his kids.

We agree here. It is a privilege given to POTUS.

Why shouldnt Biden be able to pardon his son?

What an interesting change.…you dumb fuck lefties went from “Hunter never did anything wrong, the laptop is Russian disinformation!” to “Joe should pardon his son for his crimes.”

Come on… :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :hyper:
“Hunter never did anything wrong, the laptop is Russian disinformation!” to “Joe should pardon his son for his crimes.”

Forum List

Back