Biden Said We Need Abortions Because Women Are Being Raped By Relatives............He Should Know

Biden was excused from investigation due to .... A report released by the special counsel investigating Biden's handling of classified documents does not say Biden is mentally unfit to stand trial
The report at one point describes how Hur considered that "Biden would likely present himself to a jury … as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory," but it does not say Biden's competency would be an issue at trial. The conclusion of the 388-page report is a single line that reads, "For the foregoing reasons, we conclude that no criminal charges are warranted in this matter."

HMMM... I'm 81. While I don't have any issues where I have criminal charges, I wonder if I could use the excuse (as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,...IF I were charged with some criminal charges?

The New York Times would accuse him of lying if he said "I'm Donald J Trump."

When are you going to wise up and stop letting these leftist Aholes jerk you around?
Last night the entire world saw the democrats use an old dying man to retain power and gain wealth.

We now see democrats are willing to do anything, especially lie about everything.

June 27th presidential debate democrats totally exposed their tyranny.

You are filthy fucking liar, I implied nothing of the sort.

Democrat's bigoted filthy lying is another reason there is no place in this world for democrats
Not to mention those who would defend them no matter what they do, no matter how disastrous their policies, no matter how unethical their actions, no matter how dangerous they are for America and Americans.

Biden was excused from investigation due to .... A report released by the special counsel investigating Biden's handling of classified documents does not say Biden is mentally unfit to stand trial
The report at one point describes how Hur considered that "Biden would likely present himself to a jury … as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory," but it does not say Biden's competency would be an issue at trial. The conclusion of the 388-page report is a single line that reads, "For the foregoing reasons, we conclude that no criminal charges are warranted in this matter."

HMMM... I'm 81. While I don't have any issues where I have criminal charges, I wonder if I could use the excuse (as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,...IF I were charged with some criminal charges?
Point is and should have been that he Was Not a Muddled Mess when he did it.

Notice how the WEF/Democrat shillbots won't tell you what lies Trump told?
Agreed. I've been reading the unobjective news--major newspapers, AP, Reuters, etrc. and pretty much all the MSM is working into their coverage of the debate that Trump lied lied lied while not specifying how he lied about anything and while not commenting on a single untruth attributed to Biden. I really didn't expect anything else since most journalism is dead in American now, but it is quite remarkable.

Agreed. I've been reading the unobjective news--major newspapers, AP, Reuters, etrc. and pretty much all the MSM is working into their coverage of the debate that Trump lied lied lied while not specifying how he lied about anything and while not commenting on a single untruth attributed to Biden. I really didn't expect anything else since most journalism is dead in American now, but it is quite remarkable.
I asked 1 WEF/Democrat shillbot and it told me Trump didn't build the wall... seriously...
border-wall-at-the-el-paso.jpg

A guy who claims "Trump has the morals of an ally cat" disowned his own granddaughter. The media tends to downplay and dismiss Biden's daughter's diary (just like they dismissed Hunter's laptop) but the diary seems real and if it is Biden seems like the worst kind of sexual predator.

This is why there's always no less than 30% support for a Democrat president. Because these people are crazy.

Last edited:
You making a post implying that Democrats need to be dead shows why Republicans are unfit for civilized society.
The real sadness is that Progs cannot see they are destructive to civilization. They pander to the worst in all of us while their propaganda has turned tens of millions of citizens and more into radicals. Their agendas have won over the decades, and they are now into pure extremism.

A guy who claims "Trump has the morals of an ally cat" disowned his own granddaughter. The media tends to downplay and dismiss Biden's daughter's diary (just like they dismissed Hunter's laptop) but the diary seems real and if it is Biden seems like the worst kind of sexual predator.
This is from Biden's daughter..
First Daughter Ashley Biden confirms that her stolen diary is authentic. This is important because she confirms that her dad (President Joe Biden) used to shower with her, that this was "Probably authentic." She also muses "Was I molested? I think so. (But) I can't remember."
And why is that unexpected when you look at these PEDOPHILIAC actions!
This is the President feeling up kids!
Bidenkissing062324.png

Forum List

Back