Biden says he is tired of being quiet?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1642005217672.png

About voting rights legislation being passed?

Really?

So tell us democrats, how has voting been unconstitutional and racist all these years?

Hmm?

And with half the country already convinced the last election was rigged, how will that half feel after democrats pass a partisan voting bill on voting?

Hmm?

Any brain function "left"?

View attachment 586996

About voting rights legislation being passed?

Really?

So tell us democrats, how has voting been unconstitutional and racist all these years?

Hmm?

And with half the country already convinced the last election was rigged, how will that half feel after democrats pass a partisan voting bill on voting?

Hmm?

Any brain function "left"?
You've been convinced because you're stupid and you can't face reality that most of America hates Trump. We get it. You probably live in a neighborhood where everyone has 20 trump signs in their yard. So for people like you, it's difficult to see beyond your own little bubble.

You've been convinced because you're stupid and you can't face reality that most of America hates Trump. We get it. You probably live in a neighborhood where everyone has 20 trump signs in their yard. So for people like you, it's difficult to see beyond your own little bubble.

Biden is less popular than Trump right now.

Almost half the country voted for him and they hate him?

Once again you overstate the support your side has.

And a progressive dillhole like you complaining about people living in bubbles is comical.

81 million PROUD PROUD PROUD voters.

Way to go.

I'm jealous....I didn;'t vote for Biden....you 81 million get to brag FOREVER that you chose to vote for Biden with you own freewill.

It's what makes AMerica great! The freedom to fuck yourself in the ass because you are fucking retarded.

The issue is he has a right to his bubble. Just like you. But you are going beyond your scope to interfere with that. Everyone has their little view on living how they feel comfortable with. Check your own for that.

Almost half the country voted for him and they hate him?

Once again you overstate the support your side has.

And a progressive dillhole like you complaining about people living in bubbles is comical.
Most of America hates trump. Trump lost. I guess we'll find out in 2024, wont we?

The issue is he has a right to his bubble. Just like you. But you are going beyond your scope to interfere with that. Everyone has their little view on living how they feel comfortable with. Check your own for that.
When a trumpanzee's hyper-reality starts affecting sane people's lives, play time is over. I guess your kind is going to find that out the hard way.

Most of America hates trump. Trump lost. I guess we'll find out in 2024, wont we?

When you say most you imply a number far greater than a majority, but less than all.

And right now his policies are looking better and better to people shafted over by the "I pretend to be a moderate but allow my radical party members to run rampant" sundowner in chief.

We criticize Biden while ProgTards criticize us.

When a trumpanzee's hyper-reality starts affecting sane people's lives, play time is over. I guess your kind is going to find that out the hard way.
The only people having hyper reactions to Trump these days are dumbass liberals like you. In fact, the only reason anyone talks about Trump is because liberals keep bringing him up.

When you say most you imply a number far greater than a majority, but less than all.

And right now his policies are looking better and better to people shafted over by the "I pretend to be a moderate but allow my radical party members to run rampant" sundowner in chief.
Biden isnt running again. And Biden is not in any way left wing. Now that we've got that out of the way, Biden won over 50% of the vote in 2020. That's most people.

Close to zero chance Trump mounts any meaningful run for President in 2024. He'll be 78 years old by then. But keep sending half your paycheck to him every month he isnt done grifting you yet.

The only people having hyper reactions to Trump these days are dumbass liberals like you. In fact, the only reason anyone talks about Trump is because liberals keep bringing him up.
you dont know what a hyper-reality is, do you?

Biden isnt running again. And Biden is not in any way left wing. Now that we've got that out of the way, Biden won over 50% of the vote in 2020. That's most people.

Close to zero chance Trump mounts any meaningful run for President in 2024. He'll be 78 years old by then. But keep sending half your paycheck to him every month he isnt done grifting you yet.

That's a majority of people, not most. "Most dentists approve of brushing" implies far more than 1/2.

I haven't donated a dime to him, didn't have to he has $$.

Now DeSantis will get my financial support.

Answer the damn question!

How are people being stopped from voting as it is now?

And like Biden saying he is sick of not getting his way, (LOL), I'm sick of dolts like him calling half the country racists, insurrectionists, etc. If you can only govern half the country, perhaps your partisan ass should not sit over the entire country.

Having a race baiter like Biden call everyone he does not like politically a white supremacist is the same as calling everyone a Nazi who you don't like politically. In fact, as I try to channel Godwin, is there any real difference?

Just tired of all the partisan excrement coming out of DC, but perhaps there is nothing else to come out.

And when Conservatives start to agree with Mitt Romney, you know something is up.

Mitt really laid out Biden on such things as calling the filibuster Jim Crow, especially since democrats used it like crazy when the GOP was in power, but I could not find it on the DNC controlled web on Youtube. All they had of Romney was Mitt calling out Trump over January 6th.

No surprises there.

That's a majority of people, not most. "Most dentists approve of brushing" implies far more than 1/2.

I haven't donated a dime to him, didn't have to he has $$.

Now DeSantis will get my financial support.
I guess I have to.....

most----
determiner

1. greatest in amount, quantity, or degree.

Forum List

Back