Biden Says He Would Support Moving All-Star Game Over Georgia Voting Law

And you are happy about this because.....why? :dunno:
Because, Georgia needs to feel some pain over their efforts to halt black voters from voting. Bigly!!!
That's a lie and you know it, hack. Nobody is trying to halt any legal vote.
Apparently we don't know it because *checks notes*

Merck has spoken out
American Express has spoken out
Coke has spoken out
Delta has spoken out

So apparently your message that it's all good and does nothing wrong is being lost on us...

I'm a huge Braves fan. Wearing their cap right now. I was even going to try to go the the all star game. So not happy, but I totally support it.
Why? Why do you constantly support things that are against your best interests?

Sounds like a mental illness to me.

Who watches baseball anyways. Not 1 woman or trans athlete is allowed in the league.
All of baseball should be boycotted until a woman or trans person takes the mound!

Because, Georgia needs to feel some pain over their efforts to halt black voters from voting. Bigly!!!

Merck has spoken out
Coke has spoken out
Delta has spoken out

So apparently your message that it's all good and does nothing wrong is being lost on us...
Pathetic deflection, dude. Nobody is trying to halt any legal vote. YOU show where I'm wrong.

Merck has spoken out
Coke has spoken out
Delta has spoken out

Join the resistance! Stand against “the man” by standing with Corporate America!

Join F.A.G.A.T.!

A21F4A3E-958F-4D3C-8BC7-AC92329229B5.jpeg

Merck has spoken out
Coke has spoken out
Delta has spoken out

Pathetic deflection, dude. Nobody is trying to halt any legal vote. YOU show where I'm wrong.
You're a pathetic deflection..."dude"

Merck has spoken out
Coke has spoken out
Delta has spoken out

Join the resistance! Stand against “the man” by standing with Corporate America!
Three of those companies he listed are based in Atlanta, so it's nothing but damage control.

Merck has spoken out
Coke has spoken out
Delta has spoken out

Three of those companies he listed are based in Atlanta, so it's nothing but damage control.

...Merck has a BLACK CEO and American Express has a BLACK CEO. So they spoke out for their race and for justice.

See, people can still feel a certain way about justice despite - you know - not living in Georgia. Kinda like LeBron James can talk about Georgia voting laws even though he's a basketball player. I know, it's crazy.

Forum List

Back