Biden says to go door to door

How does the Government now who has had a shot and who hasn't. That information is protected and not supposed to be available to anyone.
Imo it's silly but I suspect Biden was engaging in "hyperbole" to express his sense of urgency in getting more people vaccinated. It would be both expensive and fruitless to send people door to door to urge vaccinations. But I don't see some constitutional violation. The cops can knock on your door and ask about your neighbor;. Gas and water utilities come on your property all the time.

Which of those has to do with HIPAA-protected personal medical information?
What does that have to do with what BIden said? Neither he nor Psaki mentioned having you vaccination history.

They may snag another 1 percent by doing this which would leave the total number of vaccinated at around 50 percent of the US. That's pretty much the ceiling. To get that number higher would require the military to go kinetic.

Breaking: After discovering it's mostly poor Dems who are not vaccinated Biden claims going door to door was a GOP idea, accuses the GOP of being racist.

How does the Government now who has had a shot and who hasn't. That information is protected and not supposed to be available to anyone.
Imo it's silly but I suspect Biden was engaging in "hyperbole" to express his sense of urgency in getting more people vaccinated. It would be both expensive and fruitless to send people door to door to urge vaccinations. But I don't see some constitutional violation. The cops can knock on your door and ask about your neighbor;. Gas and water utilities come on your property all the time.

Which of those has to do with HIPAA-protected personal medical information?
What does that have to do with what BIden said? Neither he nor Psaki mentioned having you vaccination history.

You Nazis tried that tactic with guns. It's not going to work this time, either.

I already have a sign out front, and Texas is a castle doctrine state. Fed assholes are not welcome and are likely to die of lead poisoning.
I don't think it will be Feds ....

They never do their own dirty work.

Look for ANTIFA, Black LIES Matter or some other Leftist Domestic Terrorist Group.

The people actually going doorm to door aren't government agents and certainly don't work for you. They are volunteer political activists who are not entitled to receive any information. They will lecture about vaccine hesitancy. How much pressure they will use is up to the activist. Ask for identification. When they cone back to burn your house down you have a name.

When he knocks on my door I will simply show him my proof of vaccination. No worries.
Yes I'm going to change my status to fully vaccinated. If someone can change their gender I can change my vaccine status.

Yes I'm going to change my status to fully vaccinated. If someone can change their gender I can change my vaccine status.
That’s dumb.
No it's not. If a guy can change his gender and compete in girls sports taking scholarships from them, and I'm suppose to play along. I can say I'm vaccinated, so you will have to play along.

All I can say is that if someone comes to your door and asks about your shot---you probably should swear up and down that you got them.

Forum List

Back