Biden says to go door to door

Yes I'm going to change my status to fully vaccinated. If someone can change their gender I can change my vaccine status.
That’s dumb.
No it's not. If a guy can change his gender and compete in girls sports taking scholarships from them, and I'm suppose to play along. I can say I'm vaccinated, so you will have to play along.
Nope. It doesn’t work like that.
lol, I'm not getting the vaccine no matter what. So get over it, and yes your party started the game and made the rules. You cannot change them when you disagree with another outcome of it.

Yes I'm going to change my status to fully vaccinated. If someone can change their gender I can change my vaccine status.
That’s dumb.
No it's not. If a guy can change his gender and compete in girls sports taking scholarships from them, and I'm suppose to play along. I can say I'm vaccinated, so you will have to play along.
lol, I'm not getting the vaccine no matter what. So get over it, and yes your party started the game and made the rules. You cannot change them when you disagree with another outcome of it.
I really don’t care if you do or not. My best friend had Covid and I’ve seen how much pain she was in.
I wouldn’t wish that on anyone but in your case I’m willing to make an exception.
If you’re too stupid to protect yourself, you deserve to be sick.

FauciWitnesses.jpg

That’s dumb.
I really don’t care if you do or not. My best friend had Covid and I’ve seen how much pain she was in.
I wouldn’t wish that on anyone but in your case I’m willing to make an exception.
FB_IMG_1625930772058.jpg

If you think the government is looking out for you, you're an idiot. I'll be okay no matter what you think. So have a nice day.

That’s dumb.
View attachment 511060
If you think the government is looking out for you, you're an idiot. I'll be okay no matter what you think. So have a nice day.
I’m sure I’ll sleep better tonight knowing you’ll be ok.

That’s dumb.
I think that people that think they are not the sex they are, have mental issues. If by simply claiming to be something you are not is legal for one, why not all?
They don't like it when their mentally deranged ideas turn on them. I mean this type of stuff having a woman claiming to be a deer. Lol

How does the Government now who has had a shot and who hasn't. That information is protected and not supposed to be available to anyone.
Imo it's silly but I suspect Biden was engaging in "hyperbole" to express his sense of urgency in getting more people vaccinated. It would be both expensive and fruitless to send people door to door to urge vaccinations. But I don't see some constitutional violation. The cops can knock on your door and ask about your neighbor;. Gas and water utilities come on your property all the time.
Xiden is Hitler

That’s dumb.
I think that people that think they are not the sex they are, have mental issues. If by simply claiming to be something you are not is legal for one, why not all?
It should not be legal for the schizo to deliberately mutilate their original DNA, which goes too far, because it tries to contradict biological facts. However like badger, it’s still ok to admit that one is a lesbian trapped in a man’s body.

How does the Government now who has had a shot and who hasn't. That information is protected and not supposed to be available to anyone.
I’m sure this is already in here somewhere. At least I hope it is.

Has anyone else noticed we’ve gone from two weeks to flatten the curve to over a year of mandatory masks and lock downs to now the fucking feds want to do home visits.

Really?

I can't wait to see the BideNazis kicking in the doors of black and brown people they suspect are unvaccinated.
Nobody is kicking anybody's door down. Except maybe ambulance drivers going into homes of screwballs who won't get vaccinated & will die in their homes from this Delta varient due to their own stupidity.

Darwin is taking care of plenty of them right now.

I’m sure this is already in here somewhere. At least I hope it is.

Has anyone else noticed we’ve gone from two weeks to flatten the curve to over a year of mandatory masks and lock downs to now the fucking feds want to do home visits.

Really?
You simply explained TDS and how they used this virus for political purposes killing millions for the common good

Election year and pandemics have disastrous results as history will note

Wow! so now it's from door to door? America is quickly becoming 1930s Germany!

1626053370675.png

Forum List

Back