Biden to campaign on “restoring” ROE V WADE.

Thomas is 75, Alito is 73, Roberts is 70. Sotomoyor is also 70.

Any or all of them could pass or retire within the next five years so…
All the more reason to restore sanity to the White House in the form of a Republican president.

Nominate moderate SCOTUS Justices

Propose legislation upholding Roe in Congress.

Of course he would need Congressional help there.

Vote Dem . House and Senate

Vote Dem in local elections so your state doesn’t restrict abortion rights

Vote Dem in local elections to get those state laws restricting abortion rights removed
Any legislation passed by Congress would be unconstitutional.

All the more reason to restore sanity to the White House in the form of a Republican president.
If you like the right wing Court.

Many don’t especially , those who want women to have reproductive rights

All of the gymnastics to arrive at what everyone knows is the only way to create a "right"... And that is to Amend the Constitution. Only problem is that you supporters of Abortion know you don't have the votes, so you want to force it....
We actually DO have the votes to change thd Court. We just have to DO it

You're lying to yourself

According to your link, it will be a long time before this happens -- if ever.

Its not.
No one knows when a Court vacancy will occur. No one knows how even this Court would rule if Congress passed a law to reinstate Roe protections

What we DO know is that if we vote Republican the situation will not get better. It will get WORSE. More states will outlaw abortion and rights will be further restricted.

And at the very least we can make them pay for this by taking their jobs away from them

Are you nuts? Joe Biden has dozens, possibly hundreds of things to run on!
side conversation..........do you like Creepytits or Crapitus better......i want every poster here to have an official nic here from the opposite persuasion....................i got lame ones like, hang on sloppy ot hang on stoopie.....how bout Hang on Poopie?....help me.can you think of one better

please give me 10 things he can run on.....wait i'll make it easier on your cranium....5 things

No one knows when a Court vacancy will occur. No one knows how even this Court would rule if Congress passed a law to reinstate Roe protections

What we DO know is that if we vote Republican the situation will not get better. It will get WORSE. More states will outlaw abortion and rights will be further restricted.

And at the very least we can make them pay for this by taking their jobs away from them
Good GAWD you people are destructive....

We actually DO have the votes to change thd Court. We just have to DO it
yeah like the fucking last one who needs a biologist to explain what a woman is...lolol

we put that box checking ninny on the highest court....all you want are box checking ninnys

No one knows when a Court vacancy will occur.
Including you.
Ginsburg: 87.
What we DO know is that if we vote Republican the situation will not get better. It will get WORSE.
A lie.
More states will outlaw abortion and rights will be further restricted.
Since Dobbs, how many states have adopted referendums or amendments to that effect?
How many state supreme courts have upheld such a ban?

You're fearmongering.
Because that's all you have.

Including you.
Ginsburg: 87.

A lie.

Since Dobbs, how many states have adopted referendums or amendments to that effect?
How many state supreme courts have upheld such a ban?

You're fearmongering.
Because that's all you have.
all lesh wants are box checking morons who think the same exact stupid thing on everything as the next box checking ninny

Forum List

Back