Biden to campaign on “restoring” ROE V WADE.

Welcome to backwards land. It’s where Trumpers live
So you want all states to have the exact same abortion laws?

What is your cut off? 15 weeks? 24? Up until birth? What should it be for all states?

Democrats always want to talk about abortion. The issues affecting Americans don't matter them.

wait a minute...i woke up every day of my life doing what i loved so much i never worked a day in my life......and still do part time....guess what??...i make more now than when i had all the skin in the game...lol

you??

i never was a slave to an alarm clock and a horrific boss sticking his thumb up my ass 24/7 with toxic coworkers...lol..........and taking it all home with me to kick the dog....omg

you????

i never depended upon anyone but my parents and character builders to get through life.....beholden to no one and called every shot???

you????

you should feel like a piece of worthless carbon waste by now
None of that tells me you have even half a brain or any sort of real education.

It probably does explain why you're broke though.

It is a states rights issue. Wasnt that determined By SCOTUS? Why should California care what Texas does?

Blue states now have WAY LAXER abortion laws.

R4epublicans are the ones who want to endanger women's lives.

It is not a states' rights issue. The Supreme Court got it wrong. It is about the human right to control your own body.

Abortion will be a major issue in 2024. Republicans want to use the Comstock Act to implement a nationwide ban on abortions. They want to ban drugs that are used for abortions. They want to pry into women's private lives. States want to sp-y on women who cross state lines because they might be getting an abortion. That has nothing to do with states' rights.

R4epublicans are the ones who want to endanger women's lives.

It is not a states' rights issue. The Supreme Court got it wrong. It is about the human right to control your own body.

Abortion will be a major issue in 2024. Republicans want to use the Comstock Act to implement a nationwide ban on abortions. They want to ban drugs that are used for abortions. They want to pry into women's private lives. States want to sp-y on women who cross state lines because they might be getting an abortion. That has nothing to do with states' rights.

I am conservative. Go ahead and kill your cult babies. I do not GAF. It is a state issue

Democrats always want to talk about abortion. The issues affecting Americans don't matter them.
Abortion is the Uberright - the right to which all others others subordinate.

Irony:
They yell and scream about a woman's absolute right to autonomy over her body, while simultaneously whining and crying over the loss of Roe v Wade, which directly and literally holds a woman does not have an absolute right to autonomy over her body.

A unique blend of insanity and ignorance, that.

Last edited:
Abortion is the Uberright - the right to which all others others subordinate.

Irony:
They yell and scream about a woman's absolute right to autonomy over her body, while simultaneously whining and crying over the loss of Roe v Wade, which directly and literally holds a woman does not have an absolute right to autonomy over her body.

A unique blend of insanity and ignorance, that.
The left is lying. The right to an abortion hasn't been taken away. It simply has been determined to be a state issue.

Forum List

Back