Biden to campaign on “restoring” ROE V WADE.

If Roe does what you say...
There's no if.
Allow me to educate you. Again.

A woman's right to bodily autonomy is not absolute:
Roe:
3. State criminal abortion laws, like those involved here, that except from criminality only a life-saving procedure on the mother's behalf without regard to the stage of her pregnancy and other interests involved violate the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, which protects against state action the right to privacy, including a woman's qualified right to terminate her pregnancy. Though the State cannot override that right, it has legitimate interests in protecting both the pregnant woman's health and the potentiality of human life, each of which interests grows and reaches a 'compelling' point at various stages of the woman's approach to term.

Roe allows a state to regulate, and even prohibit, abortions:
Roe:
(c) For the stage subsequent to viability the State, in promoting its interest in the potentiality of human life, may, if it chooses, regulate, and even proscribe, abortion except where necessary, in appropriate medical judgment, for the preservation of the life or health of the mother.

My point, proven.

Now, tell us:
Why do you support a ruling form the USSC which held women do not have an absolute right to bodily autonomy , and that states have the power to regulate abortions, even to the point of prohibition?

FYI: I expect you to run away soon, as you always do when you are proven wrong.
You may as well concede and get it over with now.

Last edited:
(e) Abortion presents a profound moral question. The Constitution does not prohibit the citizens of each State from regulating or prohibiting abortion. Roe and Casey arrogated that authority. The Court overrules those decisions and returns that authority to the people and their elected representatives. Pp. 78–79.

There you go.
The power belongs to the states, and thus, not the federal government.
Thus, a federal law regarding constitution violates the 10th amendment.

LOL A bit scary that someone's convinced you that by this overruling of Roe and Casey, the Court somehow held Congress cannot pass any laws or regulations regarding abortion.

One would think they might make even a passing comment that they were invalidating literally hundreds of Federal laws and regulations with this decision.
Please feel free to further demonstrate your willful ignorance.
I already won, you a poopyhead.

Last edited:
There's no if.
Allow me to educate you. Again.

A woman's right to bodily autonomy is not absolute:
Roe:
3. State criminal abortion laws, like those involved here, that except from criminality only a life-saving procedure on the mother's behalf without regard to the stage of her pregnancy and other interests involved violate the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, which protects against state action the right to privacy, including a woman's qualified right to terminate her pregnancy. Though the State cannot override that right, it has legitimate interests in protecting both the pregnant woman's health and the potentiality of human life, each of which interests grows and reaches a 'compelling' point at various stages of the woman's approach to term.

Roe allows a state to regulate, and even prohibit, abortions:
Roe:
(c) For the stage subsequent to viability the State, in promoting its interest in the potentiality of human life, may, if it chooses, regulate, and even proscribe, abortion except where necessary, in appropriate medical judgment, for the preservation of the life or health of the mother.

My point, proven.

Now, tell us:
Why do you support a ruling form the USSC which held women do not have an absolute right to bodily autonomy , and that states have the power to regulate abortions, even to the point of prohibition?

FYI: I expect you to run away soon, as you always do when you are proven wrong.
You may as well concede and get it over with now.
Then why the need for Dobbs?

Why have so many states enacted anti-abortion laws SINCE Dobbs?

Why did states have “trigger laws” they could not enforce until Dobbs?

Why are YOU so anti Roe?

Then why the need for Dobbs?
There you go, demonstrating your ignorance AGAIN
Dobbs removed the federal standard set in Roe, giving states the plenary power to set their own standard.

Now, tell us:

I cannot help the fact you do not like the truth.
The truth, however, it remains.
In your vast experience interpreting Supreme Court opinions, you find that they often invalidate hundreds of Federal laws and regulations in a single opinion without even so much as mentioning them?

In your vast experience interpreting Supreme Court opinions, you find that they often invalidate hundreds of Federal laws and regulations in a single opinion without even so much as mentioning them?
:lol:
If you can prove a point, you can do so w/o asking questions.
Feel free to hate the truth.

If you can prove a point, you can do so w/o asking questions.
Feel free to hate the truth.
Nah, I find your fantasy of what your think Dobbs held to be fascinating.

Odd that the Court hasn't dismissed this case, given your opinion that in Dobbs, they prohibited the Federal gvt from regulating abortion.

I accept your concession.

Because you apparently don't understand how the courts work, I suppose.
Do explain to the ignorant unwashed masses- Why hasn't the Court dismissed this appeal as moot since they have taken all power away from the Federal gvt to regulate abortion?

Last edited:
There you go, demonstrating your ignorance AGAIN
Dobbs removed the federal standard set in Roe, giving states the plenary power to set their own standard.

Now, tell us:
But wait… you claimed that Roe already made abortion a states rights thing.

Now you say Dobbs removed the federal mandate

Sounds like you’re just babbling

But wait… you claimed that Roe already made abortion a states rights thing.
Now you say Dobbs removed the federal mandate
Sounds like you’re just babbling
Thank you for, again, demonstrating you ignorance -- and your inability to read.

Now, tell us:

Nothing.

What are you guys putting in yours that you would think something that?
We see politicians appointing justices to the Supreme Court in line with the law. You apparently see wild conspiracies and attempts to "stack" the court, as if legally appointing new justices to replace those who retire or die on the bench is somehow nefarious.

Ergo, there is apparently something in your cookies that alters your perception of reality.

Is it illegal to drink while you are pregnant and intentionally give your baby alcohol fetal syndrome?

It is a states rights issue. Wasnt that determined By SCOTUS? Why should California care what Texas does?

Blue states now have WAY LAXER abortion laws.
Of course he is. it's a winning issue. This constitutionally protected right should be restored immediately.

Thank you for, again, demonstrating you ignorance -- and your inability to read.

Now, tell us:
And here you say it again after you just said Dobbs was needed to codify states control over abortion.

I would ask you to reconcile that stupid juxtaposition but you’re an idiot so…

Forum List

Back