Biden to campaign on “restoring” ROE V WADE.

The Dobbs v Jackson Women's Health decision did not prevent the federal government from passing laws protecting the right of all US citizens to obtain an abortion on demand in the first trimester. There is an excellent chance that come January 20, 2025, that the Democratic Party will control the Executive and both houses of Congress and such legislation can be put in place.
And that would require a Dem controlled House , a Dem controlled Senate, and a Dem in the WH.

Remember that when voting. And remember that NOT voting is a big part of how we got here.

I know you think that means something. No one else knows what.

Are you going to tell us who is on the bench that you think is unqualified to be there?

I guarantee you will be talking about liberals only and you’ll pretend that Justices (qualified or not) often vote based on politics.

I also guarantee you will ignore the “anti-abortion” box and the Federalist Society approved box.
And that is why no one should be grilling any candidates on how they would vote on any subject. They have to be free to evaluate each case as it is presented. This whole, "But you said you wouldn't vote to overturn Roe", whining nonsense has got to go.

Really? 2/3 of REPUBLICAN voters in NH expressed support for abortion rights
The Republican party is a big tent. There are no litmus tests like the democrats have.

Last edited:
Keep bumping the thread retard.
Still waiting for your response, hyper-partisan bigot:
Why do you support a ruling form the USSC which held women do not have an absolute right to bodily autonomy , and that states have the power to regulate abortions, even to the point of prohibition?

The Dobbs v Jackson Women's Health decision did not prevent the federal government from passing laws...
Dobbs said the power to regulate abortion lies with the states.
So, if the federal government passes a law which limits the states with regard to abortion, someone will sue, and the law will be struck on the ground that Dobbs said the power to regulate abortion lies with the states.

Are you going to tell us who is on the bench that you think is unqualified to be there?
I guarantee you will be talking about liberals only and you’ll pretend that Justices (qualified or not) often vote based on politics.
:lol:
Says she who can only argue the 6 conservative justices - especially Thomas, the Uncle Tom - are unqualified based on their politics
Like the good partisan bigot you are.
:lol:

Forum List

Back