Biden to campaign on “restoring” ROE V WADE.

If you like the right wing Court.

Many don’t especially , those who want women to have reproductive rights
Women have reproductive rights. It's men who lose their rights as soon as they get a woman pregnant. She can force 18 years of financial servitude on him or deny him fatherhood, and there's nothing he can legally do about it.

Including you.
Ginsburg: 87.

A lie.

Since Dobbs, how many states have adopted referendums or amendments to that effect?
How many state supreme courts have upheld such a ban?

You're fearmongering.
Because that's all you have.
This asshole is terrified that people will be pissed off enough over this to vote Dem

We need to piss him off. Make these assholes pay for what they did

Vote out Republicans from dog catcher to the WH

Last edited:
Reading her drivel sometimes makes me sad that people were so wronged by the public education system when they were young....Or maybe she was huffing paint....
well definitely huffing paint thinners

he is that old nyc/newjersey jakoff lifetime union slug........people around here have publicly edumacated stamped on their foreheads

This asshole is terrified that people will be posses off enough over this to vote Dem

We need to piss him off. Make these assholes pay for what they did

Vote out Republicans from dog catcher to the WH
lesh whats wrong tonight??......hemorrhoids really burning up?....prostate twice its size???.....dog shit on your leg???

Wrong. I have been pointing out how wrong it is to vote Republican for the WH and Senate for 20 years because DOBBS WOULD BE THE RESULT

Obviously I was correct
So, call for an amendment, that's the only way you get a right....

Wrong. I have been pointing out how wrong it is to vote Republican for the WH and Senate for 20 years because DOBBS WOULD BE THE RESULT
The result?
Letting the states decide, because nothing in the constitution confers any sort of protection for whatever abortion rights you think you have?
Perfectly reasonable.

The result?
Letting the states decide, because nothing in the constitution confers any sort of protection for whatever abortion rights you think you have?
Perfectly reasonable.
Only reasonable to right wing anti-abortion zealots

side conversation..........do you like Creepytits or Crapitus better......i want every poster here to have an official nic here from the opposite persuasion....................i got lame ones like, hang on sloppy ot hang on stoopie.....how bout Hang on Poopie?....help me.can you think of one better

please give me 10 things he can run on.....wait i'll make it easier on your cranium....5 things
Weak sauce Kid. If you had half a brain or any real education at all you'd know my screen name is already self deprecating (no I won't define it, look it up you lazy slob) in the extreme and you can't use it as an insult by making it less so.

Weak sauce Kid. If you had half a brain or any real education at all you'd know my screen name is already self deprecating (no I won't define it, look it up you lazy slob) in the extreme and you can't use it as an insult by making it less so.
wait a minute...i woke up every day of my life doing what i loved so much i never worked a day in my life......and still do part time....guess what??...i make more now than when i had all the skin in the game...lol

you??

i never was a slave to an alarm clock and a horrific boss sticking his thumb up my ass 24/7 with toxic coworkers...lol..........and taking it all home with me to kick the dog....omg

you????

i never depended upon anyone but my parents and character builders to get through life.....beholden to no one and called every shot???

you????

you should feel like a piece of worthless carbon waste by now

Pointing out how important it is to have a Dem President and Dem Senate

Congress also could enact legislation effectively re-instating Roe

You want blue states to have more restrictive abortion laws? Why?

Forum List

Back