Biden was right; Putin is a Killer. a CRIMINAL

And DOESN'T include Hunter Biden who is not and never has been part of American government
Sorry. I did the unthinkable. I put you in the Trump camp by mistake. But after looking at your posts I now realize that you are not insane. Won't happen again. LOL

Did I say that? Or do you just wish I'd said that? Anyone! And unfortunately that includes Don Jr, Ivanka and Eric.
Their international dealings existed before office and everything is disclosed and transparent and surely would have been railroaded with even a hint of discrepancy. Unlike Hunter's mystery art purchasers list.

Their international dealings existed before office and everything is disclosed and transparent and surely would have been railroaded with even a hint of discrepancy. Unlike Hunter's mystery art purchasers list.
Keep telling yourself that. Did you miss the part where Trump denied any business dealings with Russia but was negotiating with Putin to build Trump Tower, Moscow? Did that slip your mind? Damn fool.

Last edited:
Keep telling yourself that. Did you miss the part where Trump denied any business dealings with Russia but was negotiating with Putin to build Trump Tower, Moscow? Did that slip your mind? Damn fool.
Your source the ones with egg on their face from their Russia Russia Russia rant that is the reason we are in this mess right now?

LOL.....Well 130K Russian troops and their support elements on the border was something called a fuckin' clue.

I timed the invasion within a week or so after they moved in their field hospitals and started asking their fellow Russians for blood and I'm just a nobody.

You would think that the "leader of the free world" would have a better bead on things than some Joe Average like myself.
Giving Joe Biden credit for half a brain? I wouldn't go that far.

Read the Mueller report Vol 2 and then we can talk. You do know how to read, right?
Exact page and Source line of the report or you are using your failed news source as your source like you blanket used the Mueller report as your claimed source even though that was proven tainted by Hillary lawyers and politics as well as Mueller not recusing himself which is a crime.
Mueller broke 28 CFR Section 45.2 of the law when he did not recuse himself
=Invalid source.
Citing a tainted claimed source without proof, of something you previously said should be prosecuted for corruption is a double negative and circular.

Exact page and Source line of the report or you are using your failed news source as your source like you blanket used the Mueller report as your claimed source even though that was proven tainted by Hillary lawyers and politics as well as Mueller not recusing himself which is a crime.
Mueller broke 28 CFR Section 45.2 of the law when he did not recuse himself
=Invalid source.
Citing a tainted claimed source without proof, of something you previously said should be prosecuted for corruption is a double negative and circular.
What the hell are you saying? I challenge anyone to unfuck that post.

No not recognizing the abuse of our investigative branches in order to go after political opponents is.
If you are referring to the intel agencies investigating Trump, they would have been negligent in their duties if they didn't investigate with all of the ties to Russia in the Trump administration. Treasonous behavior is what Trump and company did.

If you are referring to the intel agencies investigating Trump, they would have been negligent in their duties if they didn't investigate with all of the ties to Russia in the Trump administration. Treasonous behavior is what Trump and company did.
Oh bullshit---our corrupt FBI along with the russians and the Hilliary crime syndicate conspired to smear and railroad trump in order to steal the election. The pee tapes and the rest of that nonsense has already been proven to be paid for propaganda that Clinton paid the Russians to create and then had her corrupt FBI file a bullshit investigation against Trump and everyone around him after LYING their asses off to the Fisa courts and manufacturing fake evidence. Treason is what our FBI/Hilliary/swamp group have been doing for decades now.

Oh bullshit---our corrupt FBI along with the russians and the Hilliary crime syndicate conspired to smear and railroad trump in order to steal the election. The pee tapes and the rest of that nonsense has already been proven to be paid for propaganda that Clinton paid the Russians to create and then had her corrupt FBI file a bullshit investigation against Trump and everyone around him after LYING their asses off to the Fisa courts and manufacturing fake evidence. Treason is what our FBI/Hilliary/swamp group have been doing for decades now.
None of the facts regarding Trump and company's ties to Putin and Russia have been dis-proven. Not One! The investigation was shut down by the dishonest Barr Justice Dept. along with the cult-like resistance to convict Trump and the misplaced adherence to a simple Memo that stated that a sitting President could not be indicted. That Memo has absolutely no basis in law whatsoever. As a retired Marine I was and still am disappointed in and ashamed of how easily Mueller rolled over on that BS Memo.

Biden was also correct that Putin will invade Ukraine.
Does anyone actually believe what comes out of Putin’s mouth? “Russia will not invade Ukraine”. LOL!

The targeted civilian deaths & destruction in Ukraine OBVIOUSLY makes Putin a war criminal aka a KILLER.
Well, as the old saying goes, it takes one to know one.

Forum List

Back