Biden was right; Putin is a Killer. a CRIMINAL

Putin is a War Criminal---but only because of our weak dipshit corrupt Biden let him become one.

Wrong.
The crimes committed by the Ukraine, like stealing oil, murdering ethnic Russians, trying to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, are all illegal acts of war that more than justify the invasion.

No authority???
Are you completely mad?
They did it you fool.
You're completely nuts.

Wrong.
The world court can not possibly have ruled against Russia without a trial, and there has been no trial.
The only time the world court rule in a conflict between Russia and the Ukraine was over the Ukraine's theft of oil, and Russia won that case.
That case alone justifies invasion.

Well...other than your Mother Russia, China, North Korea, and a shitload of third world countries

Liar.
Russia only invaded Poland, Hungary, and Afghanistan because they were on Russia's border and had destabilized to a dangerous state.
In contrast, the US invades almost everyone.
The Spanish American war, Vietnam, Nicaragua, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.
China only invaded Tibet.
North Korea never invaded anyone.

Wrong.
The world court can not possibly have ruled against Russia without a trial, and there has been no trial.
The only time the world court rule in a conflict between Russia and the Ukraine was over the Ukraine's theft of oil, and Russia won that case.
That case alone justifies invasion.
Can you explain this please. It is what I was referring to and cannot deny a decision has been made.

Liar.
Russia only invaded Poland, Hungary, and Afghanistan because they were on Russia's border and had destabilized to a dangerous state.
The Spanish American war, Vietnam, Nicaragua, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.
Why do you hate your country so much? Wow! What has it done to you to bring out such hatred? So the theft of oil justifies slaughtering women and children? Bombing hospitals? I think you are more than just a little bit nuts pal.

Liar.
So you hate America and love Mother Russia.

Got it

Why do you hate your country so much? Wow! What has it done to you to bring out such hatred? So the theft of oil justifies slaughtering women and children? Bombing hospitals? I think you are more than just a little bit nuts pal.
Rig5 is obviously a Putin puppet & probably is also a nationalistic fascist Russian. They have few ethics & LIE, LIE, LIE.
For example, they say they don’t target civilians and focus on military sites. No one in the free-press world believes that, but media in Russia under Putin is not free & full of propaganda.

Putin is a war criminal for causing ON PURPOSE thousands of civilian deaths and $100 Billion of damage to Ukraine.
All his assets spread around the world should be discovered and frozen, then given to Ukraine. If caught, Putin should be executed like Saddam Hussein was; by his own people after regime change in Russia.

Putin is a war criminal for causing ON PURPOSE thousands of civilian deaths and $100 Billion of damage to Ukraine.
All his assets spread around the world should be discovered and frozen, then given to Ukraine. If caught, Putin should be executed like Saddam Hussein was; by his own people after regime change in Russia.
Yeah, if only! I love the idea of Putin paying to rebuild Ukraine but unfortunately 100 billion is a drop in the bucket of his kleptocratic nest egg. I'll go for option two.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
Liar.
By your illogical doctrine, we would be perfectly justified to invade Canada and Mexico. All we would have to do is to declare them unstable. You're a silly Goose there, Eleanor or should I call you Comrade?

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
Biden was also correct that Putin will invade Ukraine.
Does anyone actually believe what comes out of Putin’s mouth? “Russia will not invade Ukraine”. LOL!

The targeted civilian deaths & destruction in Ukraine OBVIOUSLY makes Putin a war criminal aka a KILLER.
So you are saying Biden had Hunter rip up that check from the former Moscow Mayor's wife and that's why Hunter didn't report that
blood money on his taxes and The Big Guy didn't report his cut on taxes either?

So you are saying Biden had Hunter rip up that check from the former Moscow Mayor's wife and that's why Hunter didn't report that
blood money on his taxes and The Big Guy didn't report his cut on taxes either?
Anyone in government on any level who is on the take should be prosecuted. Unfortunately, that includes your orange scoundrel.

Anyone in government on any level who is on the take should be prosecuted. Unfortunately, that includes your orange scoundrel.
And DOESN'T include Hunter Biden who is not and never has been part of American government

And DOESN'T include Hunter Biden who is not and never has been part of American government
Did I say that? Or do you just wish I'd said that? Anyone! And unfortunately that includes Don Jr, Ivanka and Eric.

Glad you enjoyed it. So we said Putin is a bad man, now what?
Give him the worst punishment ever. Make him share a cell with his comrade, Trump. Well, at least he'll know where his next blowjob will come from, so I guess it won't be a complete bummer.

Give him the worst punishment ever. Make him share a cell with his comrade, Trump. Well, at least he'll know where his next blowjob will come from, so I guess it won't be a complete bummer.
So, like I said, Biden and the UN going to go over and cuff Putin?

Would be one helluva photo op.

Forum List

Back