Biden will have his first Presser

It will be hard to watch this badly aging, rapidily degerating tool of the far left, making a complete fool of himself, before the press and American people. I'm sure the majority of press representitives questioning him will be liberals tossing him softball "questions", designed to elicit Democrat-favorable responses.

Will he be wearing an earphone, and be fed answers ? Quite possibly.
Will he call on conservative press people ? Probably not.
Will we hear any criticism of his crazy, destructive policies that are wrecking the country, such as the disaster he created at the southern border ? Maybe, maybe not.

I wouldn't bet on any of this to be anything more than a staged photo-op, rigged to benefit Biden and the Democrat agenda.

Get ready for the gaffe count.

CNN reports that it is the GREATEST PRESS CONFERENCE EVER HELD BY ANY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY.

It will be hard to watch this badly aging, rapidily degerating tool of the far left, making a complete fool of himself, before the press and American people. I'm sure the majority of press representitives questioning him will be liberals tossing him softball "questions", designed to elicit Democrat-favorable responses.

Will we hear any criticism of his crazy, destructive policies that are wrecking the country, such as the disaster he created at the southern border ? Maybe, maybe not.

I wouldn't bet on any of this to be anything more than a staged photo-op, rigged to benefit Biden and the Democrat agenda.

He has been PRACTISING for 9 days. And the Lib Media will toss scripted softballs. He will NOT call on FOX or NEWSMAX.

First question:

Have you been sniffing, feeling up your new assistant secretary of health yet?

Follow up question, did the pretender female find periods exciting?

n PRACTISING for 9 days. And the Lib Media will toss scripted softballs. He will NOT call on FOX or NEWSMAX.
They should bring SIGNS and hold them up in front of the cameras. T-Shirts could work too.

1616686454154.png
1616686629553.png

1616686797940.png

Don't forget, Biden's masters in China are watching, too, while our frail, confused "president" humiliates himself in front of the world.

It will be interesting to see who gets called on and what kind of questions are ask. I think he will be asked about the border, China maybe North Korea firing off rockets again but if the press follows its usual pattern there won’t be much pushback or follow up on anything he says.

You say all this despite all the public appearances and debates he had with Trump. You people are so desperate for this narrative lol

Progs have enriched Russia incredibly with oil and natural gas prices over the last few months. Under Trump it was about 4 trillion dollars. Now it is 6.5 trillion dollars for Russia.

You say all this despite all the public appearances and debates he had with Trump. You people are so desperate for this narrative lol
You need to die. Really!

You need to die. Really!
Well even if I did, Biden is still president and Trump’s fatass still managed only one term. What losers you people are lol

I'm sure they'll hit him hard with questions about his dogs and what he's going to do for Easter, that kinda stuff.

You need to die. Really!
Well even if I did, Biden is still president and Trump’s fatass still managed only one term. What losers you people are lol

Sure because the last election was stolen.

Hope that stuttering fuck gets bombarded with questions about his OPEN BORDER.

Hope he also gets bombarded with questions about allowing illegals into our country, many with the Chinese virus. His answers, if he has any, should be interesting.

You need to die. Really!
I would have preferred the orange buffoon had done ZERO is his four years. An hour-plus of a spoiled eight year old boy bullshitting and patting himself on the back, all just to soothe his damaged ego. Good gawd, the relief STILL washes over me like a cool ocean wave on a hot summer day.

You need to die. Really!

Sure because the last election was stolen.

Hope that stuttering fuck gets bombarded with questions about his OPEN BORDER.

Hope he also gets bombarded with questions about allowing illegals into our country, many with the Chinese virus. His answers, if he has any, should be interesting.
Tell me, what is your solution to this border crisis. What SHOULD he do about it?

Forum List

Back