Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

That'd be a first.

You're not here for anything but to bring up The Big Lie one more time.

Republicans all knew the absentee vote would go big to Biden. Trump was screaming about it.

There was that whole USPO kerfuffle with DeJoy

Several Republican states even MANDATED that no absentee votes could be counted until the polls closed...virtually guaranteeing that the they would "come in late"

This is nothing but a troll thread.
What part of my OP was not factual? Was my source a biased sources? Please explain.

Thanks for proving you’re triggered.
i am not the one revenge marking posts that slap your ass, you thin skinned fibber.

thanks for providing another faceplanting thread, where you showcase your mental deficiencies.

your OP in context (not just a picture, kiddo) provides the explanations you allegedly seek. this is not "interesting". this is you trying to poo poo an election result you lack the maturity to accept.

you have been provided with many sources who predicted the red shift/blue shift dynamic well in advance of the elections, complete with laying out trump's idiotic predictable strategery of claiming victory early, and then claim fraud. you fell for it, and are still falling for it. bad optics, lol.

Far too little and far too late.Like George Wallace
admitting he was wrong to be agin blacks.
Not until he was wheelchair bound and his Black butler
stood by him thru thick and thin.Did he wake up and
smell the coffee.

Funny comparison, since George Wallace was a Democrat, party of slavery, KKK, segregation, Jim Crow laws, lynching laws, you name it.

i am not the one revenge marking posts that slap your ass, you thin skinned fibber.

thanks for providing another faceplanting thread, where you showcase your mental deficiencies.

your OP in context (not just a picture, kiddo) provides the explanations you allegedly seek. this is not "interesting". this is you trying to poo poo an election result you lack the maturity to accept.

you have been provided with many sources who predicted the red shift/blue shift dynamic well in advance of the elections, complete with laying out trump's idiotic predictable claim of claiming victory early, and the claim fraud. you fell for it, and are still falling for it. bad optics, lol.
I posted a picture with results from an unbiased source and said it was interesting and you and your deranged ilk went batshit crazy. It’s hilarious.

Pennsylvania constitution has specific voting requirements. It explain to the detail who can vote, how to vote, and how to vote if absent.

The constitution was ignored, and despite protest from Republicans that no excuse ballots are illegal, mail-in-ballots were sent out.

This ruling confirms that election in Pennsylvania was unconstitutional. You don't see relevance with the topic?
Liar.
The Republican led legislature passed that law
In a compromise deal with Dems.
It proves the Republicans know they can’t win when voting is easy and convenient for all.

That'd be a first.

Republicans all knew the absentee vote would go big to Biden. Trump was screaming about it.

Several Republican states even MANDATED that no absentee votes could be counted until the polls closed...virtually guaranteeing that the they would "come in late"

Name those Republican States.
Howz it feel to have yer snarky-ass game played
back on yuz.

This came from the source that the OP used to start this troll thread.

Guess he "missed it"

We may have seen it coming, but now we know for sure: The coronavirus pandemic made the 2020 election look different from any other election in recent memory. Due to the massive expansion of mail voting, a staggering number of Americans cast their ballots before Election Day. And due to then-President Donald Trump’s false claims that mail voting would lead to election fraud, a huge partisan gap emerged between ballots cast by mail and ballots cast on Election Day.

That'd be a first.

"Big Lie" A moniker the Marxist media was instructed to use in order to discredit any attempt to investigate the stolen election.

This came from the source that the OP used to start this troll thread.

Guess he "missed it"

We may have seen it coming, but now we know for sure: The coronavirus pandemic made the 2020 election look different from any other election in recent memory. Due to the massive expansion of mail voting, a staggering number of Americans cast their ballots before Election Day. And due to then-President Donald Trump’s false claims that mail voting would lead to election fraud, a huge partisan gap emerged between ballots cast by mail and ballots cast on Election Day.
So my source isn’t biased. Yet it’s amazing that Trump won every state that reports such data via in person voting. I find that most interesting. If it’s a troll thread feel free to see your way out of it since you don’t add any value anyway.

Admit the chart above is most interesting
The chart results were expected and predicted by ALL.

Democrats encouraged voters to stay safe from covid, and vote by mail. Democrats and non profits taught voters how to vote by mail and have their votes count, by tutorials on how to do it properly....even Obama had a video on it.

Trump encouraged his voters to not give a hoot about covid, and vote in person, not via mail...which was a grave mistake, for his campaign during the pandemic.

I posted a picture with results from an unbiased source and said it was interesting and you and your deranged ilk went batshit crazy. It’s hilarious.
yeah, we all know you are trolling. the only "interesting" thing here is if you are really that moronic, or just completely bored. considering your history, it has to be the first.

if you can't handle being mocked, boy, then stop peeing yourself in public.

btw, trump did not lose because of absentee ballots. he lost because he got a lot fewer votes than his opponent. and that's because he fucked up the response to the pandemic and was and is a complete untrustworthy inept clown. hey, just like you.

The chart results were expected and predicted by ALL.

Democrats encouraged voters to stay safe from covid, and vote by mail. Democrats and non profits taught voters how to vote by mail and have their votes count, by tutorials on how to do it properly....even Obama had a video on it.

Trump encouraged his voters to not give a hoot about covid, and vote in person, not via mail...which was a grave mistake, for his campaign during the pandemic.
Link that ALL predicted that Trump would win even blue states if you only count in person voting. Thank you.

So my source isn’t biased. Yet it’s amazing that Trump won every state that reports such data via in person voting. I find that most interesting. If it’s a troll thread feel free to see your way out of it since you don’t add any value anyway.
Nothing "amazing" about any of this.

Totally predicted and explained...by the very site you began this nonsense with

yeah, we all know you are trolling. the only "interesting" thing here is if you are really that moronic, or just completely bored. considering your history, it has to be the first.

if you can't handle being mocked, boy, then stop peeing yourself in public.

btw, trump did not lose because of absentee ballots. he lost because he got a lot fewer voted than his opponent. and that's because he fucked up the response to the pandemic and was and is a complete untrustworthy inept clown. hey, just like you.
If you believe I am trolling then feel free to exit the thread since you don’t add any value anyway. Why would you post in a “troll thread”?

Yes! All those states had “secret Dem operatives” as election workers opening and verifying the “fake” ballots and their envelopes that had to be requested by the voter in the first place. :cuckoo:

Just truly stupid.
You don't remember the cardboard over the windows blocking the GOP poll watchers from viewing the count room?...how about sending the GOP watchers home and continuing to count ballots?...how about mailed ballots with no fold marks being counted?...any of that raise an eyebrow with you?...I guarantee it would if the outcome would have been different...you would be screaming bloody murder today....

Forum List

Back