Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

I didn't. You did. You can't seem to win any of these arguments against mail in voting so here you are, trying to deflect from the fact that this is a pointless thread whining about Trump losing the election.
I brought in race? Where? You mentioned “black” vote. I never did. Are you feeling OK?

honk honk honk

"Big Lie" A moniker the Marxist media was instructed to use in order to discredit any attempt to investigate the stolen election.

Knowing that such a juvenile " Saul Alinsky " Rules for Radicals
bit of gamesmanship only works when a majority play into it.
Democrats are just learning how much that can Smarts.

:eusa_doh:
It doesn’t. It took days. Obviously the Biden votes will spike as mail ballots largely favored him and were the last counted.

“Pennsylvania, one of the most important presidential battlegrounds, is among the handful of states that did not begin processing absentee ballots until Election Day morning.

That abridged timeline is one of the reasons the state isn’t expected to have every vote counted until Friday, at the earliest.”

My question was "why they didn't counted mail-in ballots during the day"?

Your answer was "There were several states, (look them up) that could not even begin to count the mail ballots until the polls closed". You provided a link...

I posted images FROM YOUR LINK that proved your claim is false.

Now you're saying that "mail ballots largely favored him and were the last counted".

That brings me to the initial question: Why mail in ballots were not counted during the day, as provisioned by the law?

Your answer was "There were several states, (look them up) that could not even begin to count the mail ballots until the polls closed". You provided a link...

Now you're saying that "mail ballots largely favored him and were the last counted".

That brings me to the initial question: Why mail in ballots were not counted during the day, as provisioned by the law?
Maybe they didn’t know how many they would need until all the in person data was in? Hmmmmm

You don't remember the cardboard over the windows blocking the GOP poll watchers from viewing the count room?...how about sending the GOP watchers home and continuing to count ballots?...how about mailed ballots with no fold marks being counted?...any of that raise an eyebrow with you?...I guarantee it would if the outcome would have been different...you would be screaming bloody murder today....
Is that when the “switch” happened? :cuckoo:

Link that ALL predicted that Trump would win even blue states if you only count in person voting. Thank you.
Duh. Common sense kiddo. Democrats were encouraged to vote by mail and stay safe.

Of course that would show most democratic votes were done by mail, and not in person... and most repubs voted in person....because they were encouraged to.

Nothing strange about it.

Why would in person election day votes show democrats being ahead in any state?

Duh. Common sense kiddo. Democrats were encouraged to vote by mail and stay safe.

Of course that would show most democratic votes were done by mail, and not in person... and most repubs voted in person....because they were encouraged to.

NYT? So you are stating that most Republicans are brave voters and Democrats were chickens? OK

I then provided a link that explains that very clearly. Try reading it.

I posted a picture with results from an unbiased source and said it was interesting and you and your deranged ilk went batshit crazy. It’s hilarious.
The optics are not bad, GayShortBus. Stop being such a drama queen.. All you posted was that most most Biden voters voted by mail and that most Trump voters voted in person. There's nothing wrong with that so the optics are fine. All it reflects I that voters took the advice from the respective candidates on whether or not to vote in person pr by mail. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hahahahahahaha...encouraged to stay safe, like you need to remind lazy dregs not to come and vote. The truth is millions of fake leftyvirus ballots were filled out for the "safe"ones...once the Dims knew how many they needed.

That even blue states would see Trump win via in person voting. Nope. Never saw that data or predictions. So it wasn’t totally predicted unless you can show me a link prior to the election that states otherwise
LOL…
This is the “silver linings playbook” approach.
Trump isn’t a loser because he won all the in person voting. Bigly! :laugh2:

The optics are not bad, GayShortBus. Stop being such a drama queen.. All you posted was that most most Biden voters voted by mail and that most Trump voters voted in person. There's nothing wrong with that so the optics are fine. All it reflects I that voters took the advice from the respective candidates on whether or not to vote in person pr by mail. Nothing more, nothing less.
How can an opinion be wrong? Please explain. So you knew that Trump won all the blue states via in person votes too? News to me? In my opinion the optics are bad. You are 100% entitled to yours. Please try to keep this civil. I know it’s difficult for you.

The LAW did not allow certain swing states to count them, until election day itself, or AFTER the polls closed on election day.

Democratic state legislators introduced bills to change their law, so to be able to be counted earlier, but the Republican state legislators per Trump's request, voted it down.

That's only half the story.The Republican Majority State Legislature was the
governing authority in Pennsylvania in 2020 as is the case in all 50 states.
HOWEVER the Pennsylvania State Supreme Court { Majority democrat }
voted to countermand what the Pennsylvania State legislature voted on.
This was decided weeks before the November 3rd Election.
The U.S. Supreme Court headed by Chief Justice Roberts refused to hear
any arguments concerning what happened in Pennsylvania.Where The
Pennsylvania State Supreme Court voted down what the Pennsylvania State
Legislature confirmed as Election law.
Roberts was to blame.Because Both Justice Sam Alito and Clarence
Thomas were willing to have SCOTUS hear the case.
Talk Radio's Mark levin made a big stink about.All for nought.
His wife just prepared a new filing last month to clear up this issue.
That Pennsylvania Broke State Election law by countermanding the legal
authoriity of Article 11,Section I in the Constitution.

One unusual feature of the Elections Clause is that it does not confer the power to regulate congressional elections on states as a whole, but rather the “Legislature” of each state. The Supreme Court has construed the term “Legislature” extremely broadly to include any entity or procedure that a state’s constitution permits to exercise lawmaking power. Thus, laws regulating congressional elections may be enacted not only by a state’s actual legislature, but also directly by a state’s voters through the initiative process or public referendum, in states that allow such procedures.

The Court also has held that a legislature may delegate its authority under the Elections Clause to other entities or officials.

That's only half the story.The Republican Majority State Legislature was the
governing authority in Pennsylvania in 2020 as is the case in all 50 states.
HOWEVER the Pennsylvania State Supreme Court { Majority democrat }
voted to countermand what the Pennsylvania State legislature voted on.
This was decided weeks before the November 3rd Election.
The U.S. Supreme Court headed by Chief Justice Roberts refused to hear
any arguments concerning what happened in Pennsylvania.Where The
Pennsylvania State Supreme Court voted down what the Pennsylvania State
Legislature confirmed as Election law.
Roberts was to blame.Because Both Justice Sam Alito and Clarence
Thomas were willing to have SCOTUS hear the case.
Talk Radio's Mark levin made a big stink about.All for nought.
His wife just prepared a new filing last month to clear up this issue.
That Pennsylvania Broke State Election law by countermanding the legal
authoriity of Article 11,Section I in the Constitution.
:tinfoil: So CONvoluted.
No.
The state Supreme Court hasn’t ruled on it yet.

In 2020 the pa Supreme Court ruled against a Republican lawsuit to disallow the no excuse absentee ballots and SCOTUS refused to hear it.

A lower court ruled it unconstitutional after Republicans filed a lawsuit in September of 21.
The State Supreme Court has yet to hear it.

Forum List

Back