Biden's 8.1 Million Vote Landslide Win

Dean Baker offers to following numbers in support of his claim that Joe Biden will ultimately win the White House by more than 8,000,000 ballots:

"NOVEMBER 11, 2020
The 8.1 Million Vote Landslide
BY DEAN BAKER"
CounterPunch Front Page - CounterPunch.org
"Some folks are seeing this election as a squeaker for Biden since we saw close races in key states.

"This has concealed the fact that Biden actually is winning the popular vote by a large margin.

"Since many votes are still not counted across the country I thought I would do a simple exercise where I projected margins for the votes outstanding in each state."
Screen-Shot-2020-11-09-at-2.33.26-PM-680x1230.png

Only LEGAL VOTES COUNT.

didn't your Momma ever tell you?

Obviously not,he honestly believes that there were not tens of thousands of dead people that voted for biden like John McCain,Richard Nixon,Luke perry and the like:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
When you make these statements you have to have people believe you. Biden made multiple lies and denials about what he is going to do.
I'm old enough to remember the 1988 POTUS contest when Trump and Biden were both regarded in much the same way as Kanye West is today. None of them are qualified to be president, but Trump has had his turn. His fate will be decided in criminal/civil courtrooms while Biden has four years to prove his fealty to the richest ten percent of Americans. Too much MAGA?

Are you ready to give up democracy for Donald Trump?
^^^ Naked fear drives people to spew this BS.

Idiots posting stupidity like your Amy Barrett poster promote it. No matter - you'll turn against democracy if Trump tells you to.
Wow your as much a stupid fuck as the op is.I have made threads critical Of trump in the past,matter of fact a huge trump fan and me got into an argument just yesterday,there are many things trump has not done like getting rid of the cia and fed that makes me wonder if he is really for the people, I have been unfairly attacked just for stating that opinion by one trump poster,when trump does something that is not right,I post it and talk about it,I have done that quite few times here you lying jerk.

Dean Baker offers to following numbers in support of his claim that Joe Biden will ultimately win the White House by more than 8,000,000 ballots:

"NOVEMBER 11, 2020
BY DEAN BAKER"
"Some folks are seeing this election as a squeaker for Biden since we saw close races in key states.

"This has concealed the fact that Biden actually is winning the popular vote by a large margin.

"Since many votes are still not counted across the country I thought I would do a simple exercise where I projected margins for the votes outstanding in each state."
I like to see Trump supporters suffer.

When you make these statements you have to have people believe you. Biden made multiple lies and denials about what he is going to do.
I'm old enough to remember the 1988 POTUS contest when Trump and Biden were both regarded in much the same way as Kanye West is today. None of them are qualified to be president, but Trump has had his turn. His fate will be decided in criminal/civil courtrooms while Biden has four years to prove his fealty to the richest ten percent of Americans. Too much MAGA?
Hey troll,Biden has already been caught exposing himself as the traiter he is with his back room deals with communist China same as that other commie traiter Obama and tooted the horn of mass murderer Obama when he expanded bush’s wars in the mideast,we all know that’s your kind of hero,one who starts wars and hates the American people.presidents never go to jail the fact there is one differerent law for politicians than there is for us so the only fate trump would have to worry about even if any there turned out to overwhelming proof that he is a criminal as Biden,bush,Hillary and Obama are,the fate would be getting off Scott free same as they all have, :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

"NOVEMBER 11, 2020
BY DEAN BAKER"

I like to see Trump supporters suffer.
You also hate america and will cheer biden on to destroy it same as both bush and Obama have and the clintons before them.

"NOVEMBER 11, 2020
BY DEAN BAKER"

I'M A WINNER!!!!!!!!
The day before the election I posted that president Trump would lose by 5-10 millions

Nov 2, 2020

Trump declaring a victory for himself before the massive amount of absentee votes are counted, is him trying to set off protests and chaos.

Leaders do not get to pick themselves as a winner in a democracy or democratic Republic... the citizens pick their leaders through their vote.... votes have to be counted...our constitution does not allow for a wannabe dictator to pick himself as winner.

The vote will be overwhelming on election night (I hope), then it will be great entertainment watching you libs rend your garments in anguish....BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!
Dream on! :)

Good band...irrelevant here though...24hrs loser...

Trump is going to lose the American people's vote by at least 5 to 10 million votes....the majority of citizens do not support the crook or big swamp he brought with him.

How the electoral college works out, is another story....

Idiots posting stupidity like your Amy Barrett poster promote it. No matter - you'll turn against democracy if Trump tells you to.
Wow your as much a stupid fuck as the op is.I have made threads critical Of trump in the past,matter of fact a huge trump fan and me got into an argument just yesterday,there are many things trump has not done like getting rid of the cia and fed that makes me wonder if he is really for the people, I have been unfairly attacked just for stating that opinion by one trump poster,when trump does something that is not right,I post it and talk about it,I have done that quite few times here you lying jerk.
In talking further on this,at least with trump,I can still hold out hope that if he can win in court and get re-elected,he still might do that in his second term,Biden as this idiot op knows,,will never do that the fact he is a communist and went along with fellow communist Obamas corruption so enough of this shit from the op to let Biden have his turn.he has been an evil scum his whole life,that’s why the elite want him in.

Old white guy with dementia recieved more black votes than the 1st black president and the leftists believe it!
3abba06b-f811-4a9d-8e73-c4a5eade78f8.jpg

Senile serial rapist with serious honesty issues wins more votes than Barrack Obama in 2008; MAGA yet?
Cruz is a globalist so of course he is going to say that :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: LikeYour hero Biden is not a pathological liar.Cruz will never come out and say thatlittle truth of course.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

"NOVEMBER 11, 2020
BY DEAN BAKER"

I'M A WINNER!!!!!!!!
The day before the election I posted that president Trump would lose by 5-10 millions

Nov 2, 2020

Trump declaring a victory for himself before the massive amount of absentee votes are counted, is him trying to set off protests and chaos.

Leaders do not get to pick themselves as a winner in a democracy or democratic Republic... the citizens pick their leaders through their vote.... votes have to be counted...our constitution does not allow for a wannabe dictator to pick himself as winner.

The vote will be overwhelming on election night (I hope), then it will be great entertainment watching you libs rend your garments in anguish....BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!
Dream on! :)

Good band...irrelevant here though...24hrs loser...

Trump is going to lose the American people's vote by at least 5 to 10 million votes....the majority of citizens do not support the crook or big swamp he brought with him.

How the electoral college works out, is another story....

Trump lost, and it's not even very close. The cult is strong in these denialists.
I thought Biden might reach 70 million votes, but I was expecting Trump to top out around 50 million
1604741857_393201_1604778329_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

Apparently this country is far more divided than it appeared from my vantage point?

No doubt right-wing voter fraud helped Trump record as many votes as he did.
Hey lying troll,voter fraud is the only thing that got Biden 70 million mister America hater.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::ahole-1:

Just think of all these uneducated low information low IQ hate filled idiots that voted for this Biden asshole. The scum of America.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
You nailed it,they hate america and hate having a president who did not do what five previous corrupt administrations before him did,go out and start a war and murder millions of women and children around the world,scum indeed,evil scum to vote for a communist who was in league with Obama when he was murdering innocent civilians around the globe.

Hey troll,Biden has already been caught exposing himself as the traiter he is with his back room deals with communist China same as that other commie traiter Obama and tooted the horn of mass murderer Obama when he expanded bush’s wars in the mideast,we all know that’s your kind of hero,one who starts wars and hates the American people.presidents never go to jail the fact there is one differerent law for politicians than there is for us so the only fate trump would have to worry about even if any there turned out to overwhelming proof that he is a criminal as Biden,bush,Hillary and Obama are,the fate would be getting off Scott free same as they all have, :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Biden will start WWIII and also crash the US Economy amd put us under the 666 cashless economy.

Last edited:
Just looking at the Red States, and their prayers: You wonder if there must have been some giant mistake! California is widely known a home for the refugees from all over, for example.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20, more clearly states the arithmetic of Pharaoh's atrocities: And clearly not foreign aid!)
Most of the left believe the biggest mistake in US history was made four years ago
0938ed26f4c5c66ec1f4526b1cfb7ef5.jpg

Trump's chronic dishonesty was well-known long before he became POTUS; you will need a lot more than prayers to make up for that mistake.
Hey stupid fuck,trump has nothing on your hero Obama who is the chronic pathological liar you are referring to and Biden’s lover, :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Also shill,you left out globalist Republican warmongers like bush and Romney hate him sense he is not a warmonger..bush and Romney are pals with Obama and Biden and hitlery.

you keep proving over and over and over again you are a paid shill from Langley,any president that can destroy the msm media is my hero,it’s lonnngggggggg overdue the corporate controlled media gets destroyed.

Last edited:

Idiot or liar? which are you?

Trump lost, by a lot. Are you ready to give up democracy to keep Trump in the White House? Don't be timid, dummy.
Your fucked up logic is because tens of thousands of dead peoplle like Richard Nixon and Luke perry voted for him,that he lost by a lot.comedy gold.pretty impossible NOT to lose a lot in a rigged election like that Einstein.don’t you two trolls ever get tired of having shit all over your face in embarrassing yourselves?
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Trump lost, and it's not even very close. The cult is strong in these denialists.
I thought Biden might reach 70 million votes, but I was expecting Trump to top out around 50 million
1604741857_393201_1604778329_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

Apparently this country is far more divided than it appeared from my vantage point?

No doubt right-wing voter fraud helped Trump record as many votes as he did.
Keep on telling yourself the proven lie that trump had voter fraud and Biden had none.maybe you will believe that lie someday. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

These Moon Bats are confused. Take away the Illegals votes and the fraudulent votes and Trump is the clear winner.
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::yes_text12::up:
Flash you are making too much sense for these retards to comprehend,matter of fact you are going to over fry their brains with so much logic and common sense and truthful facts like this,that they will have to go into the hospital having a nervous breakdown. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
One other thing you left out to this excellent post,that votes from tens of thousands of dead people is illegal fraudulent voting as well.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

What does your stated opinion have to do with following the voting and election laws ?
When a pathological liar and life-long con man whose entire life has been devoted to marginalizing laws and regulations occupies the White House loses an election, following election laws has at least two distinct meanings. When Trump stops lying about voting fraud, it will become much easier for all sides to follow election law.
You so much hate it that trump told the truth on vote fraud that you have to lie about it,we both know you keep lying because you are scared shitless he might win in court and serve a second term.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

What does your stated opinion have to do with following the voting and election laws ?
When a pathological liar and life-long con man whose entire life has been devoted to marginalizing laws and regulations occupies the White House loses an election, following election laws has at least two distinct meanings. When Trump stops lying about voting fraud, it will become much easier for all sides to follow election law.
He of course has no interest in the truth on the constant lies his hero biden told. :up:

Biden will start WWIII and also crash the US Economy amd put us under the 666 cashless economy.
Great minds think alike. :thup:

Forum List

Back