Biden's Attorney General Threatens People With Prison

You really need to stop listening to CNN and MSNBC.

The following is breaking news.

And then there is this:

But have no fear. Hunter will never be changed with anything. Nor will Sleepy Joe. They are both above the rule of law.
I don't think you know how to read.

If you did, you would understand what words like "did?" and "inadvertenly" means.

You would also maybe learn to understand context - it's not illegal to have personal emails.

Biden was not charged because...wait for it....THERE WAN'T ANYTHING TO CHARGE, crazy concept right?

Yes Hunter was on drugs, nothing new about that, but there wasn't anything on Joe Biden.

Last edited:

If you did, you would understand what words like DID? and "indvertenly" means.

You would also maybe learn to understand context - it's not illegal to have personal emails.

Biden was not charged by Trump's DOJ because THERE IS NOTHING TO CHARGE, get it dummy?
Some will disagree with your viewpoint. Not that it matters as both Joe and Hunter are totally above the law.

The private email raises concerns about Biden breaking federal law, as did Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

“The Presidential Records Act required Joe Biden to make sure that any of his gmail account emails, including these emails to Hunter Biden, were forwarded to a government account so they could be properly handled by the National Archives,” said Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton. “No wonder the Obama White House wanted to protect Hillary Clinton from the consequences of [her] email shell game!”

Judicial Watch may subpoena those emails and see if any contained classified info. That will not make any difference either. Biden will waltz away scot-free just like Hillary.

The quickest way to clean up the D.C. Swamp would be to enforce the law for a change. In any well functioning constitutional republic the rule of law applies equally to all. Since it doesn’t in Washington D.C. today we live in a banana republic.

Some will disagree with your viewpoint. Not that it matters as both Joe and Hunter are totally above the law.

The private email raises concerns about Biden breaking federal law, as did Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

“The Presidential Records Act required Joe Biden to make sure that any of his gmail account emails, including these emails to Hunter Biden, were forwarded to a government account so they could be properly handled by the National Archives,” said Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton. “No wonder the Obama White House wanted to protect Hillary Clinton from the consequences of [her] email shell game!”

Judicial Watch may subpoena those emails and see if any contained classified info. That will not make any difference either. Biden will waltz away scot-free just like Hillary.

The quickest way to clean up the D.C. Swamp would be to enforce the law for a change. In any well functioning constitutional republic the rule of law applies equally to all. Since it doesn’t in Washington D.C. today we live in a banana republic.

I don't know what part of ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO USE PERSONAL EMAILS you don't get.

There is no evidence Biden has sent any classified info and you can't just make things up and treat them as fact.

You've got this forgone conclusion that Joe is somehow above the law based on some bs and then will grasp at any straw to confirm that bias.

Last edited:
I don't know what part of ITS NOT ILLEGAL TO USE PERSONAL EMAILS you don't get.

There is no evidence Biden has sent any classified info and you can't just make things up and treat them as fact.

You've got this forgone conclusion that Joe is somehow above the law based on some bs and then will grasp at any straw to confirm that bias.
There are requirements to follow for people like Joe Biden in high position who use private email. Joe apparently didn’t. Try reading the articles below. I even included a couple excerpts.

Now instead of trying to insult me (I don’t mind being insulted in the least) why not do some research and show me why the people who wrote these articles are wrong. Present links from legal experts to back up your opinion rather than play a know it all.

“The Presidential Records Act required Joe Biden to make sure that any of his gmail account e-mails, including these e-mails to Hunter Biden, were forwarded to a government account so they could properly be handled by the National Archives,” Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, told Just the News.

In passing we will not know if classified info was involved until we see the emails.

Like Hillary Clinton, Biden’s use of a private email address raises questions about violations of federal law, as any emails involving government business are meant to be preserved for the federal record.

“The Presidential Records Act required Joe Biden to make sure that any of his gmail account emails, including these emails to Hunter Biden, were forwarded to a government account so they could properly be handled by the National Archives,” Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, told Just The News. “No wonder the Obama White House wanted to protect Hillary Clinton from the consequences of [her] email shell game!”

“We might know more beginning next year, when Judicial Watch and the public can begin filing FOIAs for Obama White House emails,” Fitton added.

If you did, you would understand what words like "did?" and "inadvertenly" means.

Biden was not charged because...wait for it....THERE WAN'T ANYTHING TO CHARGE, crazy concept right?

Yes Hunter was on drugs, nothing new about that, but there wasn't anything on Joe Biden.
You really should start doing your own research rather than being spoon fed propaganda by MSNBC and CNN.

Last edited:
There are requirements to follow for people like Joe Biden in high position who use private email. Joe apparently didn’t. Try reading the articles below. I even included a couple excerpts.

Now instead of trying to insult me (I don’t mind being insulted in the least) why not do some research and show me why the people who wrote these articles are wrong. Present links from legal experts to back up your opinion rather than play a know it all.

“The Presidential Records Act required Joe Biden to make sure that any of his gmail account e-mails, including these e-mails to Hunter Biden, were forwarded to a government account so they could properly be handled by the National Archives,” Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, told Just the News.

In passing we will not know if classified info was involved until we see the emails.

Like Hillary Clinton, Biden’s use of a private email address raises questions about violations of federal law, as any emails involving government business are meant to be preserved for the federal record.

“The Presidential Records Act required Joe Biden to make sure that any of his gmail account emails, including these emails to Hunter Biden, were forwarded to a government account so they could properly be handled by the National Archives,” Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, told Just The News. “No wonder the Obama White House wanted to protect Hillary Clinton from the consequences of [her] email shell game!”

“We might know more beginning next year, when Judicial Watch and the public can begin filing FOIAs for Obama White House emails,” Fitton added.

NOPE, WRONG AGAIN, there is no retention of any kind required for PERSONAL EMAILS. You source is MISLEADING YOU, by ommiting that fact.

I dare you to show me a single President or Vice president that has ever submitted personal email accounts to the National Archives.

Last edited:
NOPE, WRONG AGAIN, there is no retention of any kind required for PERSONAL EMAILS. You source is MISLEADING YOU, by ommiting that fact.

I dare you to show me a single President or Vice president that has ever submitted personal email accounts to the National Archives.

So my experts disagree with your sources. That doesn’t make me wrong by any means. It means experts disagree. It makes no difference since high level democrats are above the rule of law. It’s a technicality only but it helps to explain why our government is so corrupt.

Let’s look at a couple of articles about Hillary Clinton and her email. You will note disagreement about if Hillary violated any laws.

The chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee — not just a rank-and-file House member — alleged Tuesday that Hillary Clinton likely broke the law with her use of private emails as secretary of state.

"I think they all fall into one great big mistake she made," Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa told Newsmax before adding: "And it could be a violation of law, probably is a violation of law. Some people are suggesting she could even be prosecuted, and it's as simple as this — she was using a private email address instead of a government one, and it probably violates the Freedom of Information Act, it probably violates national security legislation."

The bottom line is this: No one will likely ever know what was deleted from Clinton's server. Barring one of the 30,000 emails Clinton turned over to the State Department being deemed "classified," it's also unlikely she will ever be found to have violated the letter of the law.

The State Department’s Inspector General released a scathing report Wednesday stating that Hillary Clinton’s deliberate and calculated use of a secret e-mail server violated State Dept. policies and federal open records laws.

The investigative report from the State department’s top watchdog states that Clinton was required to retain copies of all official correspondence and provide them to the State Department prior to stepping down as Secretary of State in 2013. Clinton failed to do so.

“At a minimum, Secretary Clinton should have surrendered all emails dealing with Department business before leaving government service and, because she did not do so, she did not comply with the Department’s policies that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act,” the report states.

In your own words, what does your link accuse Joe Biden of doing that is illegal?

Having a son named Hunter and even attending a dinner with him sometimes??
I suppose that you feel a high level public office selling his influence for cash to a nation like China is just perfectly OK. You may argue how else can such a person serving our nation become a millionaire on the tiny salary he is paid.

In my own words I hate government corruption. The Joe Bidens and the Clintons epitomize corruption at its worst. Such people make our nation look hypocritical to the world and may in the end lead to our downfall.

1628832998763.jpeg

The pattern here from these most prominent families in American politics is clear. The issue could be sex. It could be COVID testing. It could be money.

But in each and every case it is crystal clear that public office has been used for private gain — by the Clintons, Andrew Cuomo, and Joe Biden.

The real question now is what will be done about it.

The answer to that question is as simple as it is easy: nothing.

This speaks to a serious issue of systemic corruption in the American political system.

I suppose that you feel a high level public office selling his influence for cash to a nation like China is just perfectly OK. You may argue how else can such a person serving our nation become a millionaire on the tiny salary he is paid.

In my own words I hate government corruption. The Joe Bidens and the Clintons epitomize corruption at its worst. Such people make our nation look hypocritical to the world and may in the end lead to our downfall.

View attachment 525023

The pattern here from these most prominent families in American politics is clear. The issue could be sex. It could be COVID testing. It could be money.

But in each and every case it is crystal clear that public office has been used for private gain — by the Clintons, Andrew Cuomo, and Joe Biden.

The real question now is what will be done about it.

The answer to that question is as simple as it is easy: nothing.

This speaks to a serious issue of systemic corruption in the American political system.

Corruption is bad mmmk?

But your problem is factual - has been no serious evidence Biden sold anything to anyone.

You wish it were so, you say it is so, but those are not the facts and nothing you've posted actually substantiates your loud claims of corruption.

Last edited:
So my experts disagree with your sources. That doesn’t make me wrong by any means. It means experts disagree. It makes no difference since high level democrats are above the rule of law. It’s a technicality only but it helps to explain why our government is so corrupt.

Let’s look at a couple of articles about Hillary Clinton and her email. You will note disagreement about if Hillary violated any laws.

The chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee — not just a rank-and-file House member — alleged Tuesday that Hillary Clinton likely broke the law with her use of private emails as secretary of state.

"I think they all fall into one great big mistake she made," Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa told Newsmax before adding: "And it could be a violation of law, probably is a violation of law. Some people are suggesting she could even be prosecuted, and it's as simple as this — she was using a private email address instead of a government one, and it probably violates the Freedom of Information Act, it probably violates national security legislation."

The bottom line is this: No one will likely ever know what was deleted from Clinton's server. Barring one of the 30,000 emails Clinton turned over to the State Department being deemed "classified," it's also unlikely she will ever be found to have violated the letter of the law.

The State Department’s Inspector General released a scathing report Wednesday stating that Hillary Clinton’s deliberate and calculated use of a secret e-mail server violated State Dept. policies and federal open records laws.

The investigative report from the State department’s top watchdog states that Clinton was required to retain copies of all official correspondence and provide them to the State Department prior to stepping down as Secretary of State in 2013. Clinton failed to do so.

“At a minimum, Secretary Clinton should have surrendered all emails dealing with Department business before leaving government service and, because she did not do so, she did not comply with the Department’s policies that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act,” the report states.

You are confusing department policy for laws.

You are confusing department policy for laws.

Corruption may be against the rules of departments in our wonderful government but not aways against the law.

To be fair it is not only the democrats who are corrupt. Establishment republicans have their corruption too.

One way to disguise corruption is to use private email to hide it and avoid following all the rules about Federal Records.

But when you get caught nothing happens. So why not use a private email account for your corrupt schemes. Works fine. Lasts a long time.

Tell me we don’t live in a banana republic.

Corruption is bad mmmk?

But your problem is factual - has been no serious evidence Biden sold anything to anyone.

You wish it were so, you say it is so, but those are not the facts and nothing you've posted actually substantiates your loud claims of corruption.
You are right. There is no way I could prove Joe Biden’s corruption. The problem is it will never be investigated and even if it is the evidence will be whitewashed away.

Joe is a BIG Swamp critter. He is safe from any future prosecution for his corruption. Like Hillary he can do any damn thing he wants and waltz away scot-free.

He got impeached twice. That is how badly your guy got along with the House.

Being extremely liberal, leftist, progressive, I often agree with you.
But not on these 2 impeachments.
They were not just totally wrong, but grotesque, evil, criminal, and amounted to an attempt at treason.
Trump did nothing wrong in the 2016 election.
It is legal to give Russia data and even ask for services, as long as they are paid for and not political contributions.
But there was really no evidence of anything.
In contrast, the Steele Dossier was foreign meddling, illegal collusion, and an attempt to lie to Congress and the people.
With the Ukraine, clearly is was illegal for Biden to demand the firing of Shokin, a protected civil servant, Inspector General, and it was obviously very suspicious for Hunter to then be getting millions for doing nothing.

I do not like Trump, but clearly the House was overtly conducting criminal conduct.

For Trump. Yep. The country and the criminal justice system have given the mentally ill criminal a pass, due to presidential privilege. He likely will not be prosecuted, as long as he stays at Mar A Lago on his fat ass.

But if he throw his hat in the ring, all the chickens will come home to roost. the free pass gets revoked.

Sorry, but as bad as Trump is/was, congress was a gazillion times worse.
Impeachment is not supposed to be used as a weapon to simply distract a sitting president, and both impeachments were so bogus as to be criminal themselves.
When an impeachment fails to find justification, then a crime likely was committed by congress.
But with 2 in a row, that pretty much ensures Congress is then guilty and the appropriate members charged.

Says who? You? Who made you king. A opinion is not a fact.

Go read the constitution and what the founder wrote on the side about their intentions.
The 9th and 10th amendments are very clear in that the federal government can ONLY do what it is explicitly authorized to do in the Constitution.
That means no BATF, no DEA, no TSA, no Homeland Security, and even things like FDA can only be advisory.
There is no "opinion" involved.
It is very clear English written by the founders.

Sorry, but as bad as Trump is/was, congress was a gazillion times worse.
Impeachment is not supposed to be used as a weapon to simply distract a sitting president, and both impeachments were so bogus as to be criminal themselves.
When an impeachment fails to find justification, then a crime likely was committed by congress.
But with 2 in a row, that pretty much ensures Congress is then guilty and the appropriate members charged.

If they were bogus why did Republicans admit that Trump did in fact do what he was acused of doing?

Can't load it unless I give FB access and I am not allowing Zuckerberg access to anything.
I wouldn't either. He is a communist and could possibly install malware to send you sterile or mad. He even blocked trump because he said he was telling lies? Can you believe that?
Don't tell me he is a leftie. That would just be too much to sustain.

If they were bogus why did Republicans admit that Trump did in fact do what he was acused of doing?
The republican senate was never going to convict Trump, no matter how much evidence, or how guilty he was. Remember in the second impeachment they said Trump was guilty, but couldn't be convicted because he was no longer president.

Forum List

Back