Biden’s Doctor 2/16/24: No Signs of Parkinson’s

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

Biden’s Doctor 2/16/24: No Signs of Parkinson’s​

Well, you see, the thing is, the doctor accidentally mistook this mannequin in the WH for the president.

Screen Shot 2024-07-07 at 7.35.19 AM.png

That said, I didn't see any part of that report that addressed Joe's COGNITIVE ability.

Now it could be Joe’s suddenly come down with Parkinson’s in March.

Except a Parkinson’s expert saw Joe on January 17.

Why is the White House lying?

Possibly Alzheimers and they are wriggling on a technicality ?.
Same possibly re. Dementia ?

Of course they could be just blatantly lying which I believe is a pre -requirement these days before gaining DNS membership.

:cool:🎺

Dems knew he had faded away a couple of years ago but they figured they could continue their weekend at bernies show as long as they kept him directly out of the public. They had hoped the trainwreck wouldn't occur until after he was re-elected.
Then why did they put him out for the debate? My guess is that they saw that he was fading in the polls, and decided to let Americans see the shell of a man they had kept propped up for years.

The scary thing is that if polls had showed Biden in the lead, they would have been happy to continue their charade and put in a man more than half-way to final stage dementia in as president, and allow Obama to continue with a fourth term in destroying America.

Then why did they put him out for the debate? My guess is that they saw that he was fading in the polls, and decided to let Americans see the shell of a man they had kept propped up for years.

The scary thing is that if polls had showed Biden in the lead, they would have been happy to continue their charade and put in a man more than half-way to final stage dementia in as president, and allow Obama to continue with a fourth term in destroying America.
Remember, Dems offered very biased debate terms. I think they thought Trump would decline and spin it as a victory for them.

But Trump accepted without even a counteroffer. They were stuck.

Brilliant move by Trump.

Dems knew he had faded away a couple of years ago but they figured they could continue their weekend at bernies show as long as they kept him directly out of the public. They had hoped the trainwreck wouldn't occur until after he was re-elected.
They were hoping that Biden would do fine at the debate when they demanded no audience, had mic muting to stop Trump from immediately correcting Biden's lies and inane accusations, use CNN Democrat moderators, have the questions provided ahead of time to Biden, and gave Quid Pro Joe a full week at Camp David for debate prep.

It all backfired on them.

Now it could be Joe’s suddenly come down with Parkinson’s in March.

Except a Parkinson’s expert saw Joe on January 17.

Why is the White House lying?

Why are they keeping this secret from the American people? Why has he stayed in the race and put Democrats in the middle of a minefield at this late date?

Biden has dementia. However he doesn't possess the self-awareness to know he has dementia. People with dementia are always the last ones to realize that something is seriously wrong.

Forum List

Back