Biden’s Economy adds 531,000 jobs in October

If Trump had 1/10th the victories Biden has had, he would be screaming on the top of the Fox News building, and the rightwing media would be throwing parties all over towns across America.

The economy is in full blown recovery, with robust growth, and job creation.

And it looks like the Build Back Better plan is on its way to passage. Republicans better stick to critical race theory, because that's all they've got. They are total losers on the economy.
Gas prices are sill skyrocketing. Shelves are empty.....You've go to be either kidding or you live under a rock.

This is a weak post Pandemic recovery.

I would like to see the job reports for the next couple of months when we get all the layoffs as a result of Potatohead's filthy mandate.

It was a good jobs report but the September one was not so with this one and September I would say we have basically broke even. You really need to look at all the monthly jobs reports to get an accurate picture of things.

It didn't matter when they implemented the pee test mandate for a job why should a vaccine mandate matter?
Because the employer wants to know if your on drugs. But also you should be drug tested for welfare. And it's my body my choice with the vaccine.

This is a weak post Pandemic recovery.

I would like to see the job reports for the next couple of months when we get all the layoffs as a result of Potatohead's filthy mandate.

Also this touchy-feely good jobs report is also tempered by U.S. trade deficits hitting an all time high of $80.9 Billion in September as American exports fell sharply while imports, even with supply chain problems, continue to climb.
September's deficit topped a previous record just set in June!
So much for future offsets re: jobs.

Also this touchy-feely good jobs report is also tempered by U.S. trade deficits hitting an all time high of $80.9 Billion in September as American exports fell sharply while imports, even with supply chain problems, continue to climb.
September's deficit topped a previous record just set in June!
So much for future offsets re: jobs.

The trade deficit always goes up in a booming economy.

But it ain't booming! Inflation and energy dependence is keeping restraints on. And then, there is the spectre of a Dimm reconciliation bill that will crush it!!

Did it ever occur to you that we have inflation because the economy is booming and supply cannot keep up with demand?

The amount of SPIN a RWI USMB trump humping poster generates is mind-boggling.

Let's start with these beauties.

1). trump and his staff were all professional LIARS, so they choose to attack biden by saying how much he lies.

2). Trump lost an average of 59,000 jobs monthly over his 4 year failure, but let's put out narrative that trump was a massive 'job creator' and bidens average of 600,000 monthly jobs gained is pure number manipulation.

3). The Stock market has continued to rise under Obama, trump, and biden. But let's SPIN it in a way that says that trumps market gains reflected actual growth, whereas biden and Obama stock market gains are 'not real indicators'. Remember trump saying....."How's your409K doing?"

That's just a start.

I don't think you know what a trade deficit means and the implications for an upward trend that has already begun.

One of us does not know what a trade deficit means, but it is not me.

A a trade deficit means we the people of the US bought more stuff from other countries than people in other countries bought from us. Our trade deficit always goes up when the economy is doing good.

It is not the end of the world as so many of you people pretend it is when the wrong party controls the White House.

Forum List

Back