Biden's fingerprints are all over Trump prosecutions.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Started to cut and paste some, but there is just too much evidence to post. You need to read this entire article.

Then try to spin how this has not been directed by Biden and Biden sycophants.

"Coming from the Commander-in-Rigging"

Coming from the Federalists, not too surprising they resort immediately to petty name calling because they have no evident that Biden directed any of the state prosecutions of Benedict Donald. Just tenuous links to make spectacular claims.

"Coming from the Commander-in-Rigging"

Coming from the Federalists, not too surprising they resort immediately to petty name calling because they have no evident that Biden directed any of the state prosecutions of Benedict Donald. Just tenuous links to make spectacular claims.
:dunno:

as you name call. hilarious. you ain't too much of a fking hypocrite huh? Must be a proud one.

Nostra , I heard there's a group that is looking to have the bank accounts for the 12 jurors checked for any large donations during the trump trial.!!!! One can only imagine

Trump’s fingerprints are all over Stormy Daniels! I guess he got the better end of the deal. While Stormy definitely bathed, Joe has to deal with the filth coming out of the MAGA camp on a daily basis.

How have your conspiracy theories worked out for you so far?

Not so well?

Well, keep trying. I'm sure they'll magically start working if you just repeat them some more.
all have been true. nothing from you. interesting huh? Remember the vaccine thingy? remember the ivermectin thingy? remember the wuhan thingy? all fking as we said. EVERY FKING ONE OF THEM!!! You all lied, each and every time.

Forum List

Back