Biden’s First Press Conference Press Questions Thread

What softball questions is Joe spending two weeks prepping for?

Here you go. After the Presser we’ll compare to this thread.

Are you going to get another dog?

What’s it like living in the White House?

What’s your favorite breakfast meal?

Do you plan on any wall color changes in the White House?

Do they keep your bedroom warm enough at night?

How many blankets do you use on your bed?

Are kittens fun to play with?

Want to know if he has dementia? Ask these questions without prior prep:

What day is this?
What month is this?
What's the date today?
What season is this?
What year is it?
When did you take office?
How many years do you have left in office?
How old are you?
In what year does your term end?

Throw dates & numbers at dementia, you'll see it first hand. Generally speaking they remember dates recited over time, such as the year they were born.

What softball questions is Joe spending two weeks prepping for?

Two that I would ask if I could be there:

1. Joe, what is it like knowing that you are the only president in US history to be called the most popular president in all of history, yet still need 25,000 troops surrounding your home to keep another 8,000 angry citizens from breaking in and forcibly throwing your ass to the curb as an illegal usurper, all in the same week?
  2. Joe, when you eat ice cream and it all just melts and runs down your wrist and arm while you go into one of your "quiet moments," do you let the dog lap it up for you or do you just kind of leave it all there to dry and forget about it?

How come the POTUS can't get a mask to stay on his face?

Is Kamala your type?

How do you pronounce Worcestershire?

If you had two five gallon buckets, one with three gallons of water and the other with six gallons of water, how many buckets do you have?

Hi Joe, how is your little 2-year old granddaughter doing? What's her name again?

Never mind, first question: Why does your daughter write in her diary that you molested her in the shower? Is this the same shower in which you tried to jack off the dog and broke your foot?

2nd question: Why did you and Dr. Pepper encourage Hunted to mount Beau's widow before the body was even cold? Why did the widow claim Hunted was "inappropriate" with her 14-year old daughter, and kick him out of her house?

How did you accumulate 6 huge mansions, often described as "opulent", on a meager govt salary?

When you found out that Hunted left video evidence of him raping little girls in China, did that remind you of things you did while you were cheating your way through college?

One more.... what is 2 + 2?

Hey Joe, have you matured past misrepresenting your losses for a sales pitch?

Was your father as genuine as you aren't?

What are you good at beyond politician I mean?

Can you still beat up old guys who are overweight like one year ago?

Is "come on man" and "give me a break" short for you don't want to go there?

What city were you in day before yesterday?

Forum List

Back