Biden's Got Oil down at 2017/2018 prices Again

I drive a Chrysler Town and Country Touring Edition, for the record. Also an old Volvo station wagon when I need to haul lumber, appliances, and such.
Well, that's something a retard with no common sense would say. :dunno:

How many tons of "lumber" will that Volvo Staion Wagon haul down the road in 1 trip?

..Between 0 and 1?

Thanks Joe you are doing great on energy !

Oil only surged because Trump's best buddy Putin started that war.

Rumor has it the Saudis are going to make a big push to take more oil off the market. Remember Crown Prince Mohamed bin Salman gave Jared Kushner like $4B to start a shady PE form with massive kickbacks, so he is a Trump supporter. Trump and the Saudis want higher oil prices.

Nonsense. Obviously Bunk doesn’t fill up at the pump.

He's not as good as Trump was at kneeling and bobbing the prince.
th

th

Yet, tankers were taken by Iran during Trump..
~~~~~~
Really? Then how do you explain the following:

**********​
**********​

~~~~~~
Really? Then how do you explain the following:

**********​
**********​
I suggest you ask Iran.

Well, that's something a retard with no common sense would say. :dunno:

How many tons of "lumber" will that Volvo Staion Wagon haul down the road in 1 trip?

..Between 0 and 1?
I never need a ton of lumber. But sometimes a need a few boards and a few bags of cement or potting soil, and don't want to transport them in my nice Town and Country. Jackass.

It's also painfully obvious that you're clueless about old Volvos.

Love the premise of this dumpster fire of a thread....

"Our stuttering shit clown can't control the price of oil!!! But he's brought the price down to a level that's only significantly higher than when Pres Trump was in office. Excuse me, I think I just shit my pants...."

How many white slaves came over from Africa on slave ships?

What's next? Black Cleopatra? Or...

Couple of questions. Who was selling African slaves, and who was buying them and shipping overseas?

Couple of questions. Who was selling African slaves, and who was buying them and shipping overseas?

Yet, tankers were taken by Iran during Trump..
Is that why their top general died? That move sure made The Taliban pay attention.

FAAFO. This is the US.

We don't GAF what Biden says.

I never need a ton of lumber. But sometimes a need a few boards and a few bags of cement or potting soil, and don't want to transport them in my nice Town and Country. Jackass.

It's also painfully obvious that you're clueless about old Volvos.
Not that clueless, fuckstick. Definitely not.

I know enough to have banged a princess in the front seat of her family's in the 80s, boi.

It was the blue. I think they had the blue and the brown.

Umm..they would haul about like a B3000. It was supposed to be a little less, but they were heavy duty for what they were.

And they ran and kept running..usually.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back