Bidenville - RVing Homelessly

You are conflating the RV lifestyle with the people who are forced to live in an RV because it's cheaper than paying rent.

Those aren't RV people. Some have RV's but it was started by a guy that was living out of his van. There are people on there living out of an RV, vans and even cars. It's a great resource to find places to stay and not get harassed.

We certainly did it. No car, no van, no RV. We hitch hiked and even grabbed onto a train now and then.

Nomadland is a movie that somewhat romanticizes homelessness. It is not the same as wealthy travelers going from park to park sightseeing.

So, this may not be as new as it seems. People have been parking at Walmarts for at least a decade. The northern California waterway area that this report pictures is similar to a waterway I passed in Galveston a couple of times in 2019, but I did not see any RVs there except for the Fourth of July.

Ifin it started ten years ago I am supposin you thought Biden was president ten years ago.

We certainly did it. No car, no van, no RV. We hitch hiked and even grabbed onto a train now and then.

Nomadland is a movie that somewhat romanticizes homelessness. It is not the same as wealthy travelers going from park to park sightseeing.
You couldn't afford a car?

I have been to three of the four mentioned cited in the last 5 years. Pretty much same as it ever was, AFAIK. Speaking about New York specifically, it is both cleaner and safer than it was in the 1970's. All cities have good and bad places. Food is still good at Alioto's in SF...and State street is still live in Chicago.

Hell..if they paid me, I'd even go to Philly~
Alioto’s is closed.
ALIOTO'S RESTAURANT – SERVING THE FRESHEST SEAFOOD, FAMILY ITALIAN RECIPES, AND THE FINEST VIEWS

You are conflating the RV lifestyle with the people who are forced to live in an RV because it's cheaper than paying rent.
We weren’t forced, but we enjoy living in an RV. Of course, a 44’ luxury DP is a nice way to travel and live.

Ifin it started ten years ago I am supposin you thought Biden was president ten years ago.
No. I did not really mean to imply that it was any one person's fault. It is my American culture that I used to blame it on the immediate president.

Forum List

Back