Biggest Coverup of Mass Murder in World History

Trump's best friend Xi, would not let investigators in to the country to investigate the origins in 2020, and still hasn't.....
How’s that stop the US government from convening an investigation commission?

And if what you say is true, why is Joe so open and friendly with China instead of treating them as a nation that just launched a bio WMD attack?

Why was the research stopped?
Oh yeah.
Concern nasty bugs would accidentally get released.

Now why all the lies by the government and why are you so happy there’s no accountability?
No one is happy about no accountability..... EVERYONE world-wide has tried to get access in China to find the root of COVID19, not just the USA and no one has gotten access to do the research on the ground....

This is the main reason why there is no definitive proof of the lab theory or bat wet market theory....from my understanding.

I AGREE with you that WE NEED TO KNOW this, so to prevent the next pandemic!!!!

No one is happy about no accountability..... EVERYONE world-wide has tried to get access in China to find the root of COVID19, not just the USA and no one has gotten access to do the research on the ground....

This is the main reason why there is no definitive proof of the lab theory or bat wet market theory....from my understanding.

I AGREE with you that WE NEED TO KNOW this, so to prevent the next pandemic!!!!
Ask Fauci, he funded the gain of function that created it!
:evil:

Ask Fauci, he funded the gain of function that created it!
:evil:

None of this is even in dispute any longer.

Gain of function research, outlawed in the USA was offshored to China.

One of the scientists acquired Covid 19
and the virus exited the lab with him.

Since we aren't supposed to be doing gain of function research, Fauci and The CIA
coerced, and bribed the scientific community to change their conclusion on where it came from.

This is literally war crimes level bad.
Also, all documented - if another country did this, we would be calling for War crimes investigations.
With us, it's just another day at Langley.

Why did the CIA pay people to lie about the origins and why no commission?

Too minor of an issue when millions die?
Again... why did the Trump Administration not convene an Inquiry?

Again... why does the current Republican -controlled Congress not convene an Inquiry?

Clueless!

Biden admin has been harder on China, and Joe and they, have a terrible relationship with China.
1696256571046.png

1696256666856.png

1696256725736.png

IMG_6408.jpeg

Forum List

Back