🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biggest crime in america - Talking While White

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Whites are no longer allowed to give their opinion on any subject since everything they say is racist. 200 million white people silenced in the country that they built.

haha if having a persecution complex is the worst thing to happen your race, consider yourself lucky. it's ideas like this that makes people see certain white opinions as dubious, at best. not gonna feel bad 4 u while u drown in white tears. sorry not sorry.

Whites are no longer allowed to give their opinion on any subject since everything they say is racist. 200 million white people silenced in the country that they built.

Stop whining, you little bitch. YOU didn't build anything, coward.

Not true. The media, especially conservative and liberal talk radio is dominated by whites.

Your stupidity is showing.

He didn't say HE built anything you retarded puke!

None of you idiots here who try to hide behind a color have ever accomplished anything. You communist cowards should try being individual humans once in a while.

None of you idiots here who try to hide behind a color have ever accomplished anything. You communist cowards should try being individual humans once in a while.

What have you accomplished other than making a complete fool of yourself?

You're quick to ask what other's have done or chide them for what they haven't done so enlighten us on your vast achievements.

You're quick to ask what other's have done or chide them for what they haven't done so enlighten us on your vast achievements.

I knew an idiot like you would miss the point. I haven't attempted to take credit, by association, for anything anyone else has ever done by dint of something superficial and meaningless like skin color. This is a favorite technique of racist losers here, but when questioned as individuals they scurry back under the cupboard where your ilk belong.

I personally have absolutely nothing to do with the inventions of Cyrus Hall McCormick and don't share one bit of credit for his accomplishments because of any shared ethnicity or skin tone. See how that works, idiot?

I knew an idiot like you would miss the point. I haven't attempted to take credit, by association, for anything anyone else has ever done by dint of something superficial and meaningless like skin color. This is a favorite technique of racist losers here, but when questioned as individuals they scurry back under the cupboard where your ilk belong.

I personally have absolutely nothing to do with the inventions of Cyrus Hall McCormick and don't share one bit of credit for his accomplishments because of any shared ethnicity or skin tone. See how that works, idiot?

Nor has anyone else.

Nor has anyone else.

That's exactly what matthew, shitshispeedos, friend, and the other idiots like you do here all the damn time.

Nor has anyone else.

That's exactly what matthew, shitshispeedos, friend, and the other idiots like you do here all the damn time.

Prove that I have taken credit for what others have done.

And when you fail, I expect an apology.

Forum List

Back