Biggest Failure of a Presidency...Ever?

He lost by 3 million votes because far more people recognized that he's a total fucking assclown with no business running anything.

MOST of us saw this coming. It's just unfortunate that many who didn't see it coming happened to live in swing states.

Illegal aliens voting and democrats cheating doesn't count.

Dude do you have any link illegals voted by the millions? That lie came from Trump and you have to be ignorant to believe that.
You have to be an idiot to think it's an impossibility.

Well comrade..... Do you have a single proof that 10 or 20 illegals voted? Let alone 3 to 5 millions. That is more than the total number Arizona, Wyoming and Nevada voters combined.
Yeah....I posted a video on one of my threads that shows a Nebraska Democrat making care packages for refugees including voter registration forms in the them. Says that the Racist Republicans don't like it but people used to walk off the ships back 200 years ago and vote the same day.
You see Democrats think that everyone should be allowed to vote. It's just a matter of catching them in the act, and some states don't even care to look for them.

If Refugees gain permanent status and become citizens, why shouldn't they vote?

I'm trying to think of a presidency that, barely 60 days in, has failed this miserably, this fast. He's lost militarily, lost in court, lost in Congress, lost in the media.

Where else is there to lose? Will he fuck up the egg roll on Easter? Pardon a chicken, thinking it's a turkey?

What a phenomenal comedy of errors. He's like the Montreal Expos of presidents.

As usual, you are 180 degrees out of phase with reality. This was a biggly win... ACA will implode, and it will be hung around the necks of the Dems.

I'm trying to think of a presidency that, barely 60 days in, has failed this miserably, this fast. He's lost militarily, lost in court, lost in Congress, lost in the media.

Where else is there to lose? Will he fuck up the egg roll on Easter? Pardon a chicken, thinking it's a turkey?

As usual, you are 180 degrees out of phase with reality. This was a biggly win... ACA will implode, and it will be hung around the necks of the Dems.

Wanna wager on that?

What part of it will implode? Medicaid reimbursements? Not possible, there's a mechanism to pay for them (you know, FUNDING? That thing the GOP thinks public services DON'T need?).

Premiums? Nope, they corrected, and now they'll stay relatively static. The problem with the GOP is they think they can eat an entire birthday cake and not gain an ounce. You want lower premiums? Then you need insurance regulations and/or subsidies. Period. It's called math.

Nah. We had that failed presidency for the last eight years.

Biggest failure of a lib thread ever? Less than 100 days in and this lib is asking if this is the biggest failure of a presidency already...which is utterly stupid.

Wanna wager on that?

What part of it will implode? Medicaid reimbursements? Not possible, there's a mechanism to pay for them (you know, FUNDING? That thing the GOP thinks public services DON'T need?).

Premiums? Nope, they corrected, and now they'll stay relatively static. The problem with the GOP is they think they can eat an entire birthday cake and not gain an ounce. You want lower premiums? Then you need insurance regulations and/or subsidies. Period. It's called math.

Keep telling yourself that kid.

Biggest failure of a lib thread ever? Less than 100 days in and this lib is asking if this is the biggest failure of a presidency already...which is utterly stupid.

A President usually tries to make an impact starting on his first day

Trump spent his first day trying to convince people that he had a bigger inauguration crowd than Obama

His Presidency has gone down since then

Trump spent his first day trying to convince people that he had a bigger inauguration crowd than Obama

Oh come on, you clowns trying to claim Trump's presidency the biggest failure ever after less than 100 days is possibly the dumbest thing you people have ever suggested. Its dripping with desperation. Why don't you people go work on how to win an election that's your big problem.

cnn.jpg

Oh come on, you clowns trying to claim Trump's presidency the biggest failure ever after less than 100 days is possibly the dumbest thing you people have ever suggested. Its dripping with desperation. Why don't you people go work on how to win an election that's your big problem.
You wanna call out the idiots who are posting Trump's done more than anyone EVAH in 100 days too?

You wanna call out the idiots who are posting Trump's done more than anyone EVAH in 100 days too?

Are you a deflect-opotamus?

Hard to describe it as anything short of a failure

Repeal and Replace Obamacare has been front and center in the Republican agenda for seven years. Elect me and I will repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better. To fail in just 60 days and then quit and move on is a major embarrassment

Trump's constant lying is a distraction from his Presidency. Instead of discussing his agenda, the public is discussing his latest lie about crowd size, 5 million illegal voters, Bad/Sick Obama tapping his phone lines

Trump was humiliated by Mexico in his first week when they told him to stuff his wall

Trump was embarrassed by a Muslim ban that was constitutionally infeasible

All in his first 60 days

How about his meeting with Merkel?

Why did he look so upset?

Are you a deflect-opotamus?
No, I dont' like hypocrites like YOU

Hard to describe it as anything short of a failure

Repeal and Replace Obamacare has been front and center in the Republican agenda for seven years. Elect me and I will repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better. To fail in just 60 days and then quit and move on is a major embarrassment

Trump's constant lying is a distraction from his Presidency. Instead of discussing his agenda, the public is discussing his latest lie about crowd size, 5 million illegal voters, Bad/Sick Obama tapping his phone lines

Trump was humiliated by Mexico in his first week when they told him to stuff his wall

Trump was embarrassed by a Muslim ban that was constitutionally infeasible

All in his first 60 days
He certainly does like to pick fights.

He's terribly unqualified .

People always thought a business person can just step in top politics and do just fine . Guess there's more skill in being a pol than we thought .

Now he's doubling down on that massive error by putting Little Jared in charge of screwing up even more.

Nepotism
Despot
Fascist

Steal from the poor, give to the rich and then go play more golf, go skiing, go shopping - at the tax payer's expense.

Damn RWNJ Pootarians are going to kill this country.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Maybe if he had a Nobel Peace prize before he took office, all this uncertainty would go away.

And there is no Democrat to blame for it.

It's really quite clear that the GOP is very good at complaining....governing, not so much. The O-care repeal is just the latest illustration of that existentiality. And who's fault is it? Trump's. He's POTUS; he's supposed to lead and he has not done that.
  • The Wall --> Mexico's not paying
  • Travel Ban --> Stuck in court
  • Iran Deal --> Not ripped up on day one as promised
  • Presidential integrity --> Questionable to non-existent
  • Russians and Trump's people --> Not looking good
And just what of note has Trump actually achieved so far? Well, he's written a lot of executive orders instructing various members of the Administration to look at a variety of things.

You will recall from the campaign that we were going to be "sick of winning." Perhaps he meant that Albanians were going to win so much they'd get sick of winning?

Oh, wait. Maybe we weren't supposed to take that literally just as we aren't supposed to do with much else Trump says. Well, that was a claim Trump made that I didn't take literally, but only because I had the sense not to believe it in the first place.

And -

He said he would destroy ISIL in the first 30 days.
Said he'd repeal and replace ObamaCare "immediately" and we saw how that fiasco went.
Said he would insure everybody, take care of everybody, wouldn't touch SocSec, Medicare, Medicaid - all lies.

His "executive orders" are laughable. Basically, tweets in fancy folders. He makes those lies worse with his Romper Room Show and Tell.

A hot mess and RWNJs are so invested, they can't admit to themselves that he's screwing them.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back