Bigots @ Boy Scouts of America Consider Allowing Gays

The BSA has as much right to restrict their membership to "straights" as they do to restrict membership to males. The 21st Century belongs to everyone, not just the liberal minded.

If the BSA allows gays membership will drop by 80% or more. Some new group with more consideration for the safety of the boys will arise. Voids do not exist for long.

If the BSA allows gays membership will drop by 80% or more. Some new group with more consideration for the safety of the boys will arise. Voids do not exist for long.

Right, your void was filled long ago. Did I mention I think your death would be a good thing, overall, for America?

Not only do you have racist intentions but need I remind you that your comment was stupid?

Why must the Liberal agenda insist on imbedding itself in the everyday lives of... everyone?

I'd say it was the opposite. I never really considered that gays were in the scouts until you and your compatriots came along.

My question isn't one addressing gays, gay pride, or the gay movement.

It's questioning the insistence of Liberals embedding their life choices into the lifestyles of every corner of society.

Bigots @ Boy Scouts of America Consider Allowing Gays :clap2:

If they're going to allow them, how are they bigots, Dainty?

On the bright side it looks like you might get to be a boy scout soon.

Bigots kept them out. They are considering letting them in. Can you follow simple logic?

Do you have a head count as to how many gays have actually been members of the Boy Scouts during the last 103 years?

If they're going to allow them, how are they bigots, Dainty?

On the bright side it looks like you might get to be a boy scout soon.

Bigots kept them out. They are considering letting them in. Can you follow simple logic?

Do you have a head count as to how many gays have actually been members of the Boy Scouts during the last 103 years?

probably more than the general population. You know how they like being naked and converting other boys to the gay lifestyle

Forum List

Back