Bill Clinton shanking and macking the GOP

I know what a shank is, I was married to a prison lieutenant and worked in corrections..but I couldn't reconcile with what I think of as shanking and the way it was used to describe Clinton?

I guess the term could have changed, it's been a few years. But though I've heard "shank" I've never heard "shanking" except as a synonym for stabbing.

He still scares the Right.

its_obamas_economy_stupid_bumper_sticker-p12825246363076259583h9_500.jpg

Same speech different Convention. Only loyal Dem-Bot kooks got all hopped up over it. And the Dear Leader's speech will be the same...Boooooring.

All i know is Clinton demolished the Republicans and their lies in one night and now everyone is scrambling.

He pledged his undying love for the Dear Leader. Same speech he gave last time. Who cares?

Do tell? No, I did tell. :D

Not really just like the GOP you only make aqusations at the whim of a hat dropping but can't back em up. :lol:

Yeah! You really fooled everyone. :lol::lol: You're in college? Learn to spell for starters. Then bone up on Lying 101 before trying to apply it.

haha-bitch-you-got-owned-coloured_edited-1.jpg

Because i chose not to spell well on a internet forum makes me a liar? Hmmmmmmmm I am so glad the right wingers have gotten so desperate please try try again. And because i follow my own views and they don't conform with you i must be lying right? :lol::lol: Please go back under the short bridge before you hurt yourself.

republican_fail_mousepad-p144403204308636786envq7_400.jpg

Last edited:
Not really just like the GOP you only make aqusations at the whim of a hat dropping but can't back em up. :lol:

Yeah! You really fooled everyone. :lol::lol: You're in college? Learn to spell for starters. Then bone up on Lying 101 before trying to apply it.

Because i chose not to spell well on a internet forum makes me a liar? Hmmmmmmmm I am so glad the right wingers have gotten so desperate please try try again. And because i follow my own views and they don't conform with you i must be lying right? :lol::lol: Please go back under the short bridge before you hurt yourself.

Wrong again. You're full of shit about being new to politics. You are full of shit as to why you're here. You full of even more shit by pretending to be naive.

Which of your little libbie pals dragged you here?

:eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Wrong again. You're full of shit about being new to politics. You are full of shit as to why you're here. You full of even more shit by pretending to be naive.

Not a libbie Jr Once again you are full of fail i am Independent but lean to the right i voted for Obama once and i will do it again. If that makes me a Libbie as you say so be it. My parents are actually Republican. But as the republicans have been so negative and so full of shit as you put it and nothing seems to come out of their mouths that isn't a lie i am probably going to vote for obama. You know if you weren't so full of Fail it might be funny...

Not a libbie Jr Once again you are full of fail i am Independent but lean to the right i voted for Obama once and i will do it again. If that makes me a Libbie as you say so be it. My parents are actually Republican. But as the republicans have been so negative and so full of shit as you put it and nothing seems to come out of their mouths that isn't a lie i am probably going to vote for obama. You know if you weren't so full of Fail it might be funny...

Full of fail. :D Just post junior and we shall see who the fail is.

Forum List

Back