Bill Clinton: Trump knows how to get 'angry, white men to vote for him'

"helmet retards" and "token blacks "

very progressive

:eusa_whistle:

We're not grandmother's progressives. We fight fire with bigger fires, Corky.

C0KQI5qXgAAww7l.jpg

rip

1.2 billion for campaign...
Millions on Jill Stein aka Queen Hillary recounts

Queen Hillary losing the election- Priceless

at least it's better than havin angry black men vote for ya!

Bill Clinton: Trump knows how to get 'angry, white men to vote for him'

I thought Trump was boasting about how the blacks love him??!!

Ben Carson, Trump's Secretary of HUD...part of the 'BLACKS'

checkmate

Token blacks are common among racist operations.
Like the token white Democrats.

Have you ever been right about anything? Even the hockey helmet retards are occasionally right, if only by accident.

You are a phenomenon of ignorance.
Your fear of relentless, potent counter strikes is not evidence of any of ignorance on my part.

If anything you idiots are protected by my limited abilities to utilize this medium to the devastating effect that Democrats have used it to spread their idiotic, racist strawmen and overall hollow platforms. You would shit your pants several times if you found yourself in a formal debate with me on politics.

We finally have a strong president who isn't afraid to say what he believes, and throws the PC bullshit out the window. :bowdown:

The angry white men on USMB, who support Trump, are claiming there are no angry white men who support Trump.

That is classic USMB rightwing nuttery.

everyone from this generation has never owned a slave, so they so ought to have 0% white guilt!

”I think there’s a reason attitudes about my presidency among whites in northern states are very different from whites in southern states,” Obama told CNN's Fareed Zakaria.

Obama described how the “birther" movement, fueled in large part by President-elect Donald Trump, affected him.
“Are there folks whose primary concern about me has been that I seem foreign — the other? Are those who champion the birther movement feeding off of bias? Absolutely,” he said.
_____

glad this arrogant race-baiter is leavin

Democrats hate for a living, Republicans fight for freedom for fun!

Forum List

Back