🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill Cosby

I can see one woman staying silent because of fear nobody would believe her. But ALL of them? And Janice is a mouthy bitch. No way would she have kept silent. I don't believe her. Maybe the others are telling the truth but not for one minute do I believe Janice.

Whatever the case may be in this latest brouhaha, he's an old man now and his career is shot to hell. People finally know about the accusations and can believe what they want. Right along with those that already judged, tried and verbally executed Paula Deen, John Travolta, John Lennon, Sean Connery, Robertson clan, etc etc etc.

No offense, BigSkyGal...but you would get your point across much better not ranting and using "fuck" every other fucking word, know what I fucking mean?
You are passionate about this and I understand that. I do.

My posts are probably the most articulate, knowledgeable and well-written in this thread, Gracie. The fact that I'm interjecting my doctoral-level vocabulary with the occasional fuck, fucking and asshole is because the posts some of you have made here make me wish I could reach through my computer, across the interwebs, through your computer and punch you in the face.

People whose knee-jerk reaction to rape allegations is to spew such nonsense - while ill-informed and lacking any personal experience - are the very reason that rape is still so prevalent in our society and so often goes unpunished.

It's FUCKING maddening. Fuckity fuck fuck fuck!

If I'd not used fuck a single time in my posts, you'd still be defending that fucking monster serial rapist because you laughed at Fat Albert and The Cosby Show and you can't stand to accept that when it comes to sex crimes, the predatory monsters in this world live all around you, they are your neighbor, your friend, your teacher, your coworker, etc.

They are hardly ever a ski-mask-wearing psychopath who drags you down an alley or breaks into your home at night - Criminal Minds isn't the real world, those kind of criminals are few and far between.

The lovely man who makes you laugh over dinner, who earns your trust and respect in the workplace, then surreptitiously slips some GHB in your drink one night when you're looking the other way - and you wake up the next morning with a sore vagina or rectum, and wondering how this could have happened and feeling like you just want to die - a feeling that never goes completely away - because you trusted somebody who violated you in the most disgusting way . . .

Yeah, I can see why you'd rather bury you head in the sand by lovin' on Cosby and blaming his victims. Doesn't matter if I say fuck or not.

Which by the way, given the use of vulgarity and invective here on a regular basis - I find the criticism just a tiny bit disingenuous. New rules for new posters, huh?

No offense, BigSkyGal...but you would get your point across much better not ranting and using "fuck" every other fucking word, know what I fucking mean?
You are passionate about this and I understand that. I do.

My posts are probably the most articulate, knowledgeable and well-written in this thread, Gracie. The fact that I'm interjecting my doctoral-level vocabulary with the occasional fuck, fucking and asshole is because the posts some of you have made here make me wish I could reach through my computer, across the interwebs, through your computer and punch you in the face.

People whose knee-jerk reaction to rape allegations is to spew such nonsense - while ill-informed and lacking any personal experience - are the very reason that rape is still so prevalent in our society and so often goes unpunished.

If I'd not used fuck a single time in my posts, you'd still be defending that fucking monster serial rapist because you laughed at Fat Albert and The Cosby Show and you can't stand to accept that when it comes to sex crimes, the predatory monsters in this world live all around you, they are your neighbor, your friend, your teacher, your coworker, etc.

They are hardly ever a ski-mask-wearing psychopath who drags you down an alley or breaks into your home at night - Criminal Minds isn't the real world, those kind of criminals are few and far between.

The lovely man who makes you laugh over dinner, who earns your trust and respect in the workplace, then surreptitiously slips some GHB in your drink one night when you're looking the other way - and you wake up the next morning with a sore vagina or rectum, and wondering how this could have happened and feeling like you just want to die - a feeling that never goes completely away - because you trusted somebody who violated you in the most disgusting way . . .

Yeah, I can see why you'd rather bury you head in the sand by lovin' on Cosby and blaming his victims. Doesn't matter if I say fuck or not.

Which by the way, given the use of vulgarity and invective here on a regular basis - I find the criticism just a tiny bit disingenuous. New rules for new posters, huh?
lol. Does it hurt your arm when you pat yourself on the back?
For supposedly being uppity and everyone else here is beneath you, you don't have very good reading comprehension skills. I didn't laugh at fat albert and I rarely watched the cosby show. But if you had read my posts and it sunk into that bitter and hate filled head of yours, you would have known that. I also stated I didn't know if it was true or not but I didn't understand the mindset of waiting 30 FUCKING years for them to finally open their yaps.
Now, you can talk down to me some more like I am a moron and you are just miss high and mighty lawyer but in the long run, you are nothing but a blowhard.
I had no clue you were new until you mentioned it. Welcome to USMB, asshole.

No offense, BigSkyGal...but you would get your point across much better not ranting and using "fuck" every other fucking word, know what I fucking mean.

My posts are probably the most articulate, knowledgeable and well-written in this thread,
Gracie. The fact that I'm interjecting my doctoral-level vocabulary with the occasional fuck, fucking and asshole is because the posts some of you have made here make me wish I could reach through my computer, across the interwebs, through your computer and punch you in the face.

They're also long winded, and boring. What happened to you high and mighty people and forgiving for those who has done wrong? That is selective I guess.
You want to turn people off after 32 post? go for it

lacking any personal experience

After 32 posts...she knows all about every person that has posted in this thread that has not groveled before her articulate, knowledgeable and well-written comments while interjecting her doctoral-level vocabulary. LOL :rofl:

You know shit, asshole.

After 32 posts...she knows all about every person that has posted in this thread that has not groveled before her articulate, knowledgeable and well-written comments while interjecting her doctoral-level vocabulary. LOL

You know shit, asshole.

well yeah, she is so superior and WAY above all of us here. She told us so. people like that zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz

It doesn't bother me at all if the two of you ignore my posts - I'm sure you are having a hard time grasping some of the content, anyway.

But you won't ignore them - instead you'll insult me in misspelled and grammatically incorrect posts, and call me an asshole because I think you should be able to utilize the fundamentals of your first language. And if you're going to quote our founding fathers, you might want to actually quote them correctly.

And then there's the fact that you are rapist defenders. Goes without saying this makes your opinion on any subject completely worthless to me.

Yeah, you're a big person because you've been posting as USMB longer than me. You're soooooo cool.

Loser.

After 32 posts...she knows all about every person that has posted in this thread that has not groveled before her articulate, knowledgeable and well-written comments while interjecting her doctoral-level vocabulary. LOL :rofl:

You know shit, asshole.

I do know shit - it comes out of my asshole every day, pretty much.

You clearly produce it in amazing quantities yourself - at the rate of 32 posts/day! Wow! Aren't YOU cool??

By the way, I never claimed to know 'all about every person' - but clearly those of you commenting in such a disgusting fashion have no personal experience with rape or the way the system actually works. If I'm wrong, feel free to elucidate.

And that last sentence you wrote? Not the 'you know shit', but the one before - you do realize it is nonsensical? Try getting a Strunk & White and reading it, asshole.

Sanduskys victims waited years before speaking out, and then they all came at the same time. Remember the big catholic church scandal when suddenly they were flooded with hundreds of rape accusations all at the same time? Were they lying too? I think not. "Strength in numbers" is why they all speak out at the same time. This isnt rocket science people.
In both of these situation, there was, is, actual evidence. Not so in the Cosby issue.

You know shit, asshole.

I do know shit - it comes out of my asshole every day, pretty much.

You clearly produce it in amazing quantities yourself - at the rate of 32 posts/day! Wow! Aren't YOU cool??

By the way, I never claimed to know 'all about every person' - but clearly those of you commenting in such a disgusting fashion have no personal experience with rape or the way the system actually works. If I'm wrong, feel free to elucidate.

And that last sentence you wrote? Not the 'you know shit', but the one before - you do realize it is nonsensical? Try getting a Strunk & White and reading it, asshole.
Wow, you done shure tole me! :lol:

Sanduskys victims waited years before speaking out, and then they all came at the same time. Remember the big catholic church scandal when suddenly they were flooded with hundreds of rape accusations all at the same time? Were they lying too? I think not. "Strength in numbers" is why they all speak out at the same time. This isnt rocket science people.
In both of these situation, there was, is, actual evidence. Not so in the Cosby issue.
I'm leaning on believing the ladies, Esmie. They have nothing really to gain after all this time except wanting closure with him being known as something other than what he portrays. I guess I just have a hard time with the time line. And nothing that comes out of Dickinsons mouth will I ever believe. I think she just needs a jump on her sagging carrier (pun intended).

I'm leaning on believing the ladies, Esmie. They have nothing really to gain after all this time except wanting closure with him being known as something other than what he portrays. I guess I just have a hard time with the time line. And nothing that comes out of Dickinsons mouth will I ever believe. I think she just needs a jump on her sagging carrier (pun intended).
I think they have a lot to gain. Public appearances. Offers to write books. Being paid for interviews. Notoriety. Etc. I have a hard time believing so many were so afraid to report a rape. ALL of these women did not go to the police. It doesn't make any sense. I think this is about women who are failures in the world of entertainment hoping to gain financially. I cannot believe that out of all these women, not one went to the authorities. No rape investigations took place.

And I don't think this can be compared to children being molested by priests, Sandusky, and that guy in the UK. These were and are adult women we are talking about. If they were young, 17 or older, at the time, they were nearly grown women. No one, or only one, reported anything in all those incidents, all those years? And the only one who did report anything did not go to the cops but took a payoff. If someone raped me, I would want him prosecuted; money wouldn't be what I'd be after. I'd want him to go to jail and I'd want him to be off the streets so couldn't do it to anyone else.

Last edited:
I dunno, hon. This one makes me weave one way, then another. Not sure WHAT to believe half the time. I guess it all lands on Cosby's head and what HE does about it..if anything. As stated..there is no proof. None. Just their word against his. What sucks is...all it takes is one kid..one pissed off mom divorcing dad...and a finger pointed at someone to say "touched me" or "raped me" and that's all she wrote, so to speak. The accused is automatically guilty. Forever. Remember that case..McMartin or something. THAT was a witch hunt. All accused were burned at the proverbial stake.

"I give my own opinion, which is not open for debate. Your own mileage may vary according to whether you agree or disagree."

You come to a place like this, which is quite obviously a forum for debate, and this is your signature line/motto?

I should look up to you, respect you, give a shit what you think of me or my posts why? Because you've spewed 20,000+ posts of crap here?

You have nothing of substance to offer, just criticisms of somebody who serves the public good and has actually spent thousands of hours working on behalf of victims of crime and knows a lot better about how the system works than anybody who has posted here thus far - hey, if I'm wrong, share your credentials.

You're just a punk ass bitch who vomits on others from behind a computer screen. Aren't you special.

You know shit, asshole.

I know that cracked me up reading that

"I give my own opinion, which is not open for debate. Your own mileage may vary according to whether you agree or disagree."

You come to a place like this, which is quite obviously a forum for debate, and this is your signature line/motto?

I should look up to you, respect you, give a shit what you think of me or my posts why? Because you've spewed 20,000+ posts of crap here?

You have nothing of substance to offer, just criticisms of somebody who serves the public good and has actually spent thousands of hours working on behalf of victims of crime and knows a lot better about how the system works than anybody who has posted here thus far - hey, if I'm wrong, share your credentials.

You're just a punk ass bitch who vomits on others from behind a computer screen. Aren't you special.

And you will be ignored in no time. We do have a way of tuning your BS out.. so have fun while it last.

BigSkyGal...YOU were the one that came in this thread bitching and whining and waving your little fists around speaking down to anyone and everyone that didn't kiss your uppity ass. I tried being polite to you and you reciprocated with more nastiness and bringing in self projections against myself and others that has NOTHING to do with the topic. None. You brought this on yourself, missy. Got news for ya. Nobody here is going to put up with your 'tude. You fucked your own self, without vaseline. Does it burn? I hope so.

Now you go on ignore. That's a great feature USMB offers its members..of which I have been for some time now. Oh, and it is NOT a debate message board. It is folks sharing what they think/believe/feel and yes, sometimes they debate each other, sometimes not. But I digress. You will find out yourself what usmb has to offer. Good luck with that, too.

Now, eat dog shit and bark at the moon. Ta Ta.

Now that she is on iggie...I wonder if this bitch is a sock? She sure did come in here crying great scalding tears, didn't she? Dayum.

I dunno, hon. This one makes me weave one way, then another. Not sure WHAT to believe half the time. I guess it all lands on Cosby's head and what HE does about it..if anything. As stated..there is no proof. None. Just their word against his. What sucks is...all it takes is one kid..one pissed off mom divorcing dad...and a finger pointed at someone to say "touched me" or "raped me" and that's all she wrote, so to speak. The accused is automatically guilty. Forever. Remember that case..McMartin or something. THAT was a witch hunt. All accused were burned at the proverbial stake.
Yes, I remember McMartin. There was also a case in Western Washington that I read about where parents went to jail for years, only to be vindicated and freed after losing their kids and spending years in jail.

All it takes is an accusation. I find it hard to believe Cosby could stand so stridently for one thing and actually live a directly opposite lifestyle without it becoming public until decades later.

Well, it's nice a person can come out after 20, 30 years and ruin a persons livelihood and reputation. I'd bet most of you all upset over him. Didn't bat an eyelash when Bill Clinton had a 22 year old in the oval office sucking him off.

I can see one woman staying silent because of fear nobody would believe her. But ALL of them? And Janice is a mouthy bitch. No way would she have kept silent. I don't believe her. Maybe the others are telling the truth but not for one minute do I believe Janice.

Whatever the case may be in this latest brouhaha, he's an old man now and his career is shot to hell. People finally know about the accusations and can believe what they want. Right along with those that already judged, tried and verbally executed Paula Deen, John Travolta, John Lennon, Sean Connery, Robertson clan, etc etc etc.
Usually the victim wants accurate justice.
Rolf Harris could face fresh charges as 10 new victims reportedly allege abuse UK news The Guardian

Forum List

Back