Bill Kristol - a true conservative

5lscfba6a1m81.jpg
I'm not a republicant, shitferbrains.

If you are a Putinist light, better known as a Trumpist; you are un-American.
.you called me that and it had nothing to do with fucking putin...i had the gall and audacity to criticize what you said.....in this country you can do that .....if you were not such a die-hard party person you would know that...

.you called me that and it had nothing to do with fucking putin...i had the gall and audacity to criticize what you said.....in this country you can do that .....if you were not such a die-hard party person you would know that...
If you are a Trump supporter, you are un American. You supported the over throw of democracy on j6, you support Trump calling putin a genius, you support him when he tried to bribe Ukraine for info on Joe.
Youre a patriots arsehole. You should be held for treason. The bloody lot of you.

If you are a Trump supporter, you are un American. You supported the over throw of democracy on j6, you support Trump calling putin a genius, you support him when he tried to bribe Ukraine for info on Joe.
Youre a patriots arsehole. You should be held for treason. The bloody lot of you.
it had nothing to do with that asswipe either.....you fucking die hard party asswipes think everything has to do with trump....you and elmer are the same type of person,disagree with me and you must be un-American....you two aint very good examples of an American.....

I look for repubs on this board to start flashing the Z....it is the swastikas of the 21st century.

You are a Trump supporter.
The world has noted the similarities between Putin and Trump. Trump is a Putin wannabe.
Those who support Trump are very similar to those who support Putin.
They support the man not the country.
YOU ARE UNAMERICAN BECAUSE YOU PUT TRUMP ABOVE THE NEEDS OF THE USA.

You are a Trump supporter.
The world has noted the similarities between Putin and Trump. Trump is a Putin wannabe.
Those who support Trump are very similar to those who support Putin.
They support the man not the country.
YOU ARE UNAMERICAN BECAUSE YOU PUT TRUMP ABOVE THE NEEDS OF THE USA.
why dont you prove im a trump supporter asswipe?.....i have called the guy a fucking jerk enough times ....once again elmer you are full of shit and have no idea what you are talking about...you had better go back to your party and ask them what you should do since you have just been shot down once again.....

why dont you prove im a trump supporter asswipe?.....i have called the guy a fucking jerk enough times ....once again elmer you are full of shit and have no idea what you are talking about...you had better go back to your party and ask them what you should do since you have just been shot down once again.....
If you are not a Trump supporter, you should be.
Your posts show you to be stupid, immoral, slimy liar. All the qualities that would make you the perfect Trump supporter. I guarantee that traditional Republicans, Independents and Democrats don't want you.

If you are not a Trump supporter, you should be.
Your posts show you to be stupid, immoral, slimy liar. All the qualities that would make you the perfect Trump supporter. I guarantee that traditional Republicans, Independents and Democrats don't want you.
so criticize you and you cant handle it?....that makes you an asswipe elmer, in other words a useless piece of shit...and the only people that would accept a useless piece of shit are other useless pieces of shit....and you called yourself an independent the other day?....what a crock of shit....an independent can handle a little criticism...but die hard party people like you cant....that makes you a phony elmer....now go ahead and fall apart .....

Forum List

Back