Bill Maher insults Tebow

Do you support Bill Maher's vile insulting trash talking about Tebow/Jesus

• Yes, the 1st Amendment protects ass-wipe scum like Maher

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • No, Maher needs to have his show cancelled immediately

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • No one cares what Hollywood morons say, its simply not news.

Votes: 23 46.0%

• Total voters
I didn't think so. Honestly, I thought he got punked a few times by believers, like Theme Park Jesus made him look like an ass.

I disagree, I think he made the Religious look like a$ses throughout. Different strokes, I guess.

I didn't think so. Honestly, I thought he got punked a few times by believers, like Theme Park Jesus made him look like an ass.

I disagree, I think he made the Religious look like a$ses throughout. Different strokes, I guess.

I don't know, the scene where he was in the truck stop chapel, those truckers all seemed like nice guys and even prayed for him.

He came off like a rude guest who insults the hostess' cooking.

And really, most of the movie comes off like that. He's abusive to the people he runs into, and most of them are very polite to him.

And this was after editing. I could imagine what the raw footage looked like.

Oh, and you don't need to be clever about cussin'. You can say "asses" here and it's fine.

I don't think you've read many of my posts if you think I care about cussing. I was being creative for no other purpose than boredom, fucker. :D

I'm not mad at a guy who's confident in his convictions - he truly thinks these people are gullible people and he treats them accordingly.

Did you look closely at the pictures at the beginning of the Article? I'd say it was Maher who was fucked by Jesus..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TlKBr.png

Oh, and you don't need to be clever about cussin'. You can say "asses" here and it's fine.

I don't think you've read many of my posts if you think I care about cussing. I was being creative for no other purpose than boredom, fucker. :D

I'm not mad at a guy who's confident in his convictions - he truly thinks these people are gullible people and he treats them accordingly.

As long as you sortof agree with his convictions.

I've seen the way you respond to those you don't agree with.

I believe everyone has the right to their opinions.

I also think when someone voices their opinion we have the right to respond to them.

My response was to cancel my HBO subscription. Bill Maher has probably hurt HBO more than helped them.

As long as you sortof agree with his convictions.

I've seen the way you respond to those you don't agree with.

I believe everyone has the right to their opinions.

I also think when someone voices their opinion we have the right to respond to them.

My response was to cancel my HBO subscription. Bill Maher has probably hurt HBO more than helped them.

You think he has? That's not a matter of opinion - if he has, they'd cancel him.

Anyways, I'm not an atheist I'm an agnostic.

And I respond to ass-holes in an ass holish way, and nice people in a nice way. It's nothing to do with whether I agree with them, or not, it's whether they're disagreeable or not. Big difference. You'll catch on.

I think when someone invites you into their home or church or whatever, there's kind of an obligation to be polite and respectful.

At least that's the way I was brought up.

Bill Maher is a man in love with himself.....self important, all knowing.
He is actually a little man.......in heart, in soul, in knowledge, in respect.....

He gathers notice from the detestation of the hollywood elite of anything Christian.

What he really reveals....is the hypocrisy of liberals and their angst against Christians,
but exclusive of other religions.

Little man, little principals.....what was his name again....

People like Maher are strange. They promiscuously make attacks on religious people yet whinge at the first sign of racism or homophobia. Their philosophy is, "bigotry for me, but not for thee".

LOL Funny how freedom changes coats when one is offended by another's freedom. Suddenly freedom stops dead in its tracks! But this is a game and if gawd is more interested in a game than the real evils in the world maybe a recall is in line? Anyone out there have enough power to not only influence football games but also to cure hunger in the world? Job opening soon. ;)

Last edited:
Maher crossed the line again by trashing Tebow and Christian beliefs

The coxucker should have said it about Mohammed instead.

This can't be fucking serious. Oh wait, it can be. I forgot to factor in your flaming stupidity.

Maher wouldn't say anything against Mohammed because he know's he would be on the muslims shit list if he did, and probably have to have body guards so he didn't get his head chopped off! He knows Christians won't do anything to him....but IF any Christians EVER watched his show, i'm sure they won't any longer. But, i doubt anyone with any brains at all would watch it anyway.

Maher crossed the line again by trashing Tebow and Christian beliefs

The coxucker should have said it about Mohammed instead.

This can't be fucking serious. Oh wait, it can be. I forgot to factor in your flaming stupidity.

Maher wouldn't say anything against Mohammed because he know's he would be on the muslims shit list if he did, and probably have to have body guards so he didn't get his head chopped off! He knows Christians won't do anything to him....but IF any Christians EVER watched his show, i'm sure they won't any longer. But, i doubt anyone with any brains at all would watch it anyway.

Maher has insulted Islam on multiple occasions. He seems to pick on Christianity much more, but Islam has not been given a free pass. I don't watch his show, but a quick Google search provided a number of examples.

It seems pretty clear to me, from what I've seen of his work (I did watch Religulous, which was disappointing and not very funny), that Maher is opposed to pretty much all organized religion. He has a special dislike for Christianity, but as we are a majority Christian nation and always have been, that's not exactly shocking.

There's nothing wrong with thinking the man is a no-talent, unfunny hack. Making it seem that he would never insult Islam is just disingenuous.

[Bill Maher] should have said it about Mohammed instead.

Uh, Muhammad wasn't a Christian.

Duhh.

BUT -

Why do you object to what Maher said? In our country, we respect that other people's religious beliefs can be different from our own. Why golly gee, we have even gone to war for that very principle.

Why are you against the First Amendment?
liberals-yeah-liberals-are-like-that-political-poster-1280929332.jpg

Maher has insulted Islam on multiple occasions. He seems to pick on Christianity much more, but Islam has not been given a free pass. I don't watch his show, but a quick Google search provided a number of examples.

It seems pretty clear to me, from what I've seen of his work (I did watch Religulous, which was disappointing and not very funny), that Maher is opposed to pretty much all organized religion. He has a special dislike for Christianity, but as we are a majority Christian nation and always have been, that's not exactly shocking.

There's nothing wrong with thinking the man is a no-talent, unfunny hack. Making it seem that he would never insult Islam is just disingenuous.

Guess i should have googled it before stating that....i had never heard he had insulted Islam, seems like i always hear about the insults to Christians though. So i was wrong... :) I am surprised he's gotten away with that though!

People like Maher are strange. They promiscuously make attacks on religious people yet whinge at the first sign of racism or homophobia. Their philosophy is, "bigotry for me, but not for thee".

Race and sexual orientation aren't choices. People are what they are.

I was born a Catholic. I was raised Catholic. By the time I was 21, I realized Catholicism and really, all religions, are bullshit.

I made a choice.

Other people choose to continue to believe in nonsense. That is their right.

If they want to believe a man made of wafers who was his own father died for their sins 2000 years before they committed them, have at it. If they want to believe in Magic Underwear or Body Thetans or whatever silly nonsense you have out there, knock yourself out.

But people should have the right to point out how these are silly beliefs, and they don't become less silly because you give them a little gilding and a little ritual and call them a "religion".

And...what's the reason for putting Tebo down for what he believes? He's done that signature "Tebo move" since he was in High school! It's not like he just decided one day since he became well known to do it as a publicity stunt. That's what i like about him, even if he isn't on my favorite team! :)

Forum List

Back