Bill Maher insults Tebow

Do you support Bill Maher's vile insulting trash talking about Tebow/Jesus

• Yes, the 1st Amendment protects ass-wipe scum like Maher

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • No, Maher needs to have his show cancelled immediately

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • No one cares what Hollywood morons say, its simply not news.

Votes: 23 46.0%

• Total voters
And...what's the reason for putting Tebo down for what he believes? He's done that signature "Tebo move" since he was in High school! It's not like he just decided one day since he became well known to do it as a publicity stunt. That's what i like about him, even if he isn't on my favorite team! :)

Depends what they are putting him down for.

My problem with Tebow is that he really thinks that God is going to ignore famines, plagues, wars, but he's going to take time out his busy schedule to make sure a football game ends a certain way because Tebow is more demonstrative in his faith than the other guy's QB?

Maher crossed the line again by trashing Tebow and Christian beliefs

The coxucker should have said it about Mohammed instead.

Anyway, lets see if anyone supports Maher's degenerate trash talk.

Bill Maher on Tim Tebow: Effed by Jesus! - The Hollywood Gossip

I'll say this and be done with it...I don't believe that what or how Tebow conducts himself is a credit to Christianity. It smacks of performance and that is the opposite of Christianity.

Maybe that was a bit harsh, but I think the boy is very mistaken with his "stunts" for lack of a better term.

My,my ... what a lot of to-do over nothing.

A little reality check:

Tebow is paid enormous money to plays a children's game and his ridiculous public posturing about what should be a very personal and private believe. Amazingly, he is considered some sort of hero for accomplishing nothing, adding nothing to our world.

Maher is a comedian who is paid enormous bucks to make us look at our weaknesses and laugh at ourselves. Love him or hate him - it won't make any difference because he is paid according to how many people get all up in arms over his opinions. The more you steam and yammer and whine, the ore he gets paid.

While y'all are gittin' all lathered up over nothing, we are crapping all over on the real heroes in our society - law enforcement, fire fighters, nurses and teachers.

Okay, you can go back to breast beating and braying about nothing at all.

And...what's the reason for putting Tebo down for what he believes? He's done that signature "Tebo move" since he was in High school! It's not like he just decided one day since he became well known to do it as a publicity stunt. That's what i like about him, even if he isn't on my favorite team! :)

My problem with Tebow is that he really thinks that God is going to ignore famines, plagues, wars, but he's going to take time out his busy schedule to make sure a football game ends a certain way because Tebow is more demonstrative in his faith than the other guy's QB?

Yup...that's exactly what he thinks, and he's right. God doesn't consider any schedule "busy", He has no problem with that. He's everywhere all the time.

EDIT: And no, God never ignores famines, plagues & wars either.........

He's not hateful, nor a leftist, nor a retard...you're 0 from 3...

He's also not likeable, not funny and not very smart....you're a moron....

He's funny as hell, pretty smart...Sometimes he is likeable...sometimes he comes across as a smart arse..

Move along, somewhere Stateside a village is missing its idiot...

Then you better hurry before they lock the gate on you.....

Yup...that's exactly what he thinks, and he's right. God doesn't consider any schedule "busy", He has no problem with that. He's everywhere all the time.

Christ, speaking of morons....:cuckoo::cuckoo:

God is a myth, and any god that would allow children to die in a plague or war isn't worth shitting on, let alone 'following'.

Sheeple...

Maher crossed the line again by trashing Tebow and Christian beliefs

The coxucker should have said it about Mohammed instead.

Anyway, lets see if anyone supports Maher's degenerate trash talk.

Bill Maher on Tim Tebow: Effed by Jesus! - The Hollywood Gossip

I'll say this and be done with it...I don't believe that what or how Tebow conducts himself is a credit to Christianity. It smacks of performance and that is the opposite of Christianity.

Maybe that was a bit harsh, but I think the boy is very mistaken with his "stunts" for lack of a better term.

I think you've nailed it.

He cheapens real belief and real religions.

He's embarrassing but he's not a fool. He gets paid big bucks for his silly posturing.

He's also not likeable, not funny and not very smart....you're a moron....

He's funny as hell, pretty smart...Sometimes he is likeable...sometimes he comes across as a smart arse..

This board needs another holy roller like a dose of the clap...

This can't be fucking serious. Oh wait, it can be. I forgot to factor in your flaming stupidity.

Maher wouldn't say anything against Mohammed because he know's he would be on the muslims shit list if he did, and probably have to have body guards so he didn't get his head chopped off! He knows Christians won't do anything to him....but IF any Christians EVER watched his show, i'm sure they won't any longer. But, i doubt anyone with any brains at all would watch it anyway.

Maher has insulted Islam on multiple occasions. He seems to pick on Christianity much more, but Islam has not been given a free pass. I don't watch his show, but a quick Google search provided a number of examples.

It seems pretty clear to me, from what I've seen of his work (I did watch Religulous, which was disappointing and not very funny), that Maher is opposed to pretty much all organized religion. He has a special dislike for Christianity, but as we are a majority Christian nation and always have been, that's not exactly shocking.

There's nothing wrong with thinking the man is a no-talent, unfunny hack. Making it seem that he would never insult Islam is just disingenuous.

Interesting because I got something completely different out of the film.

What I heard is that he always answered the question, "Is god real?" the very same way - "I don't know".

No matter what religion, his answer was always the same, "I don't know".

Who here can answer that question any other way?

You can wish and hope but, in the end, you really don't know.

Christ, speaking of morons....:cuckoo::cuckoo:

God is a myth, and any god that would allow children to die in a plague or war isn't worth shitting on, let alone 'following'.

Sheeple...

What if you're wrong?

I don't consider myself a "holy roller". Yes, I believe in God. If i'm in a conversation that brings God up, then i will make a statement according to my beliefs.

I have NEVER pushed my beliefs on anyone else. I'm always ready to talk about God, but only when it comes up in conversation, or unless, of course, i'm on the Religion threads.

I don't consider myself a "holy roller". Yes, I believe in God. If i'm in a conversation that brings God up, then i will make a statement according to my beliefs.

I have NEVER pushed my beliefs on anyone else. I'm always ready to talk about God, but only when it comes up in conversation, or unless, of course, i'm on the Religion threads.
No, no, Carol...to leftists, if you say the word "god" (unless it's followed by "damn America"), you're a dominionist who wants an American Christian theocracy. And you want to burn Wiccans at the stake.

Forum List

Back