Bill Maher is a Domestic Terrorist

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

Bill doesnā€™t want his booster shot. He didnā€™t want his first 2 shots to begin with anyway. 78% of deaths were obese people. Most of the remaining 22% were great grandparents.

-those are things a domestic terrorist would say
302B17CA-4594-42FA-BAF7-E376B91897D8.jpeg

Bill doesnā€™t want his booster shot. He didnā€™t want his first 2 shots to begin with anyway. 78% of deaths were obese people. Most of the remaining 22% were great grandparents.

View attachment 530000

No they're not things a domestic terrorist would say. He said he took one for the team. He and me, and probably you are not even eligible for a booster yet. He's about two years younger than me. Nobody is telling him to get one. I'm shooting for December, prior to ski season before getting a booster.

No they're not things a domestic terrorist would say. He said he took one for the team. He and me, and probably you are not even eligible for a booster yet. He's about two years younger than me. Nobody is telling him to get one. I'm shooting for December, prior to ski season before getting a booster.
Bill Maher is ā€œopposing Covid measuresā€ that is a listed potential Covid threat. He didnā€™t even want his first 2 shots. He also believes Covid came from the Wuhan lab.

Theyā€™ll be telling him he needs his booster when his Vax passes in Liberal cities expire because his 2 Covid shots are out of date/expired.

Bill Maher is ā€œopposing Covid measuresā€ that is a listed potential Covid threat. He didnā€™t even want his first 2 shots. He also believes Covid came from the Wuhan lab.

Theyā€™ll be telling him he needs his booster when his Vax passes in Liberal cities expire because his 2 Covid shots are out of date/expired.
He went along with it for the good of the country and his community. That is a good enough standard for me. I'm not looking for a comedy cheerleader, just normal Americans to get with and go along with the program, whether they like it or not, for the good of the country.
Nobody likes getting stuck with a needle, but sometimes it becomes necessary for personal and common good whether dumb asses like it or not. He realized this and complied. Enough said.

He went along with it for the good of the country and his community. That is a good enough standard for me. I'm not looking for a comedy cheerleader, just normal Americans to get with and go along with the program, whether they like it or not, for the good of the country.
Nobody likes getting stuck with a needle, but sometimes it becomes necessary for personal and common good whether dumb asses like it or not. He realized this and complied. Enough said.
And now he doesnā€™t want to comply anymore. It sounds like bill Maher is done with group think and collectivism

When he refuses his booster will you have the same opinion?

And now he doesnā€™t want to comply anymore. It sounds like bill Maher is done with group think and collectivism

When he refuses his booster will you have the same opinion?
Let me know and ask me again, after he becomes eligible, is asked and refuses. He said he was not in favor the first round, but did anyway. I have no reason to think he has changed in some way. It sounds pretty American to bitch about something, but do what is necessary anyway.

Wouldn't it be something is Maher finally recognized just how ridiculous and dangerous the Democratic Party and their group-think really is? I won't hold my breath, but there have been a few who have been wise and humble enough to step away from their pre-conceived ideas and form opinions of their own. It is hard to do for certain when surrounded by group-think sheep that will most certainly ostracize you for not falling in line. How dare you NOT believe that white nationalism and global warming are the biggest threats to our nation and word!

Wouldn't it be something is Maher finally recognized just how ridiculous and dangerous the Democratic Party and their group-think really is? I won't hold my breath, but there have been a few who have been wise and humble enough to step away from their pre-conceived ideas and form opinions of their own. It is hard to do for certain when surrounded by group-think sheep that will most certainly ostracize you for not falling in line. How dare you NOT believe that white nationalism and global warming are the biggest threats to our nation and word!
Looks like your orange fuhrer is also part of the group-think. On Saturday, he recommended his followers take the vaccine.

Are you going to disown him too for following the " ridiculous and dangerous Democratic Party"?

View attachment 530000

Tell truth about covid and the dems call you a TERRORIST....

LOL!!!!

EVERY TIME a DEM talks about Covid, lies fly....

Low IQ Joe has censored CDC from releasing any more DEATH STATS from the Vax. All people dying from the Vax are being counted as ....

unvaxed covid deaths....

same as absentee fraud ballots and machines that switch votes....

Looks like your orange fuhrer is also part of the group-think. On Saturday, he recommended his followers take the vaccine.

Are you going to disown him too for following the " ridiculous and dangerous Democratic Party"?
America deserves NBC warfare on its shores. In blue areas it will be victory.

Many people are moving away from Trump and if he doesnā€™t strongly oppose vaccine mandates that will soon pass, he will be finished.

So much for a cult.

I see a cult on the other end that can never criticize their own side and will follow anything they say. You worship the government but hate your country.

Sovietā€™s and Maoā€™s CCP weā€™re just like you

Orange man pushed operation warp speed. I wouldn't take it then or now. He even laughed and said you'll know right away if the shot is good for you.

Forum List

Back