Bill Maher: New Rules for Teabaggers

Please expalin how I am a progressive??

Here you go:

With each and every post you make, you reveal yourself to be Progressively and Progressively Moronic.

nice editting of my post to suit your needs as you ignore things you don't wish to comment on but do you have ANY specifics or are lame and baseless vague generalities and personal attacks all that you have to offer??

Nothing more needs to be said other than to make the observation that when one observes a Moron digging himself into a rhetorical hole, it's best just to stand back and watch him sink further into it.

:eusa_whistle:

Quit being dishonest ya' fucking hack!

You know that thread was in response to Obama's ridiculous statement about the fact that he didn't bother to keep an eye on the stock market because as he said, "it just goes up and down"....One of the most ridiculous statements ever made by a sitting president, particularly when the economy is in fucking shambles.

What was the title of that thread, dipshit?......Oh yeah, "since obama says he doesn't keep an eye onthe market, we'll do it for him"

That was a great thread. Went on for almost a year. And those who didn't really understand how the market works, learned a hell of a lot from those of us who do.

Stop you're fucking dishonesty, moron!

Who is being dishonest?? Not me. However, you are. The fact is that you attacked obama over the slide in the DOW that began on W's watch and you did in fact claim that it dropped 5,000 in obama's first 90 days. The fact is that the DOW went UP every week after you started that thread and people chimed in to ask where you were since you pretty much abandoned your own thread based on how the DOW went UP and you looked like a fool.

Oh and you missed part of my post, why no response to the last two paragraghs?? How typical. You make claims and then when they are countered you avoid responding.
The last part of your post is ridiculous. There's just as many of your fellow loony lib's up here, as there are conservatives.

Nice spin but then again i am not here to please others and the fact that you feel the need to focus on something so unimportant to try and prop yourself up says more about you than it does about me

I never attacked Obama for the slide. I attacked him for once again putting his ignorant foot in his god damn mouth, as we have ALL seen he does on a regular basis. Just as he did today with Calderon.

BS. You were the one chiming in to agree with that hack stoneron when he claimed that the DOW dropped 5,000 points in obama's first 90 days until I proved that claim WRONG. Then you tried to defend this statement by claiming that the drop was actually due to the market's response to obama winning the election despite the FACT that the drop began months earlier on W's watch. Then you continued to attack him based on the DOW claiming "it went up but it's still not were it was at it's high under W" (paraphrased but you get the point) even though it went up for several weeks straight until you finally abandoned your own thread. you spinning to change what you actually said is hilarious

Imagine that. The economy is in crisis, and that inept fucking lil' moron has the audacity to claim he doesn't bother to keep an eye on the stock market. WHAT A LEADER!..... He's a fucking idiot, nothing more!

and then you start the same BS argument by misquoting obama. Here is the actual quote that YOU are misrepresenting

I don't pay attention to the stock market. What I’m looking at is not the day-to-day gyrations of the stock market, but the long-term ability for the United States and the entire world economy to regain its footing. And, you know, the stock market is sort of like a tracking poll in politics. You know, it bobs up and down day to day. And if you spend all your time worrying about that, then you’re probably going to get the long-term strategy wrong.

You had it WRONG back then and you still have it WRONG. So got anymore dishonest spin to offer??

Oh well, I wasn't ignorant enough to vote for that asshat!...It was quite clear that he was a moron while on the campaign trail.

Nope you were ignorant enough to vote for someone else even worse. LOL

Uh oh, I smell an insecure lil' rat. It won't be long now!

It's 11:16 PST....The rat is about to arrive!

Mark my words!

drsmith calling anyone a stalker drips with unintentional irony.

Just sayin'.

If the shoe fits. LOL

chefjester has been stalking me for a while and the fact that he chimes into a thread and only attacks me while offering nothing to the thread supports my calling him a stalker because that is what he is.

Damn! Wicked, you are truly clairvoyant!

Here you go:

With each and every post you make, you reveal yourself to be Progressively and Progressively Moronic.

nice editting of my post to suit your needs as you ignore things you don't wish to comment on but do you have ANY specifics or are lame and baseless vague generalities and personal attacks all that you have to offer??

Nothing more needs to be said other than to make the observation that when one observes a Moron digging himself into a rhetorical hole, it's best just to stand back and watch him sink further into it.

:eusa_whistle:

So you have no justification. How typical that you like so many other rightwing hacks have nothing real to offer to substantiate your claims. LOL

Thanks for the spin and thanks for trolling.

REALLY??

read em and weep LIAR.

So based on your own words, you claimed I parroted it and then FAILED to prove YOUR claim.

Now you have claimed that you never said it and yet here is the proof that you DID which proves you a LIAR.

Keep on lying, I can see why you avoid debates, with your failing record I would probably run away from them too. LOL

And I was correct. You didn't prove a thing. Well, except that you are a moron. You parroted others' points made days before you entered the thread. Then, when trolling murf, you seemed to think you came up with some epiphany that proved something of no consequence at all except in your odd mind.

You did, however, demonstrate that you are an class-A idiot.

Now, tell me I'm running away and/or avoiding you. I like it when you do that.

No you were NOT correct and you haven't proven that I parroted the argument in question despite your claim that I did. However, it is funny that you stated you never made the claim and then I show that you did and then you try to ignore the fact that you LIED, AGAIN. LOL

Face it you have been owned by ME and the best you can do is try to attack me personally as you pretend that it never happened. LOL

Why didn't you tell me I'm running away and/or avoiding you? You know I like it when you do that.

C'mon. Don't hold out on us, now.

But, I like this new strategy of yours. I'm gonna try it.

I win! I win!

That makes me the owner of you, now.

(Tag, you're it.............) :lol:

and i was correct. You didn't prove a thing. Well, except that you are a moron. You parroted others' points made days before you entered the thread. Then, when trolling murf, you seemed to think you came up with some epiphany that proved something of no consequence at all except in your odd mind.

You did, however, demonstrate that you are an class-a idiot.

Now, tell me i'm running away and/or avoiding you. I like it when you do that.

no you were not correct and you haven't proven that i parroted the argument in question despite your claim that i did. However, it is funny that you stated you never made the claim and then i show that you did and then you try to ignore the fact that you lied, again. Lol

face it you have been owned by me and the best you can do is try to attack me personally as you pretend that it never happened. Lol

why didn't you tell me i'm running away and/or avoiding you? You know i like it when you do that.

But, i like this new strategy of yours. I'm gonna try it.

I win! I win!

(tag, you're it.............) :lol:
lmao!

And I was correct. You didn't prove a thing. Well, except that you are a moron. You parroted others' points made days before you entered the thread. Then, when trolling murf, you seemed to think you came up with some epiphany that proved something of no consequence at all except in your odd mind.

You did, however, demonstrate that you are an class-A idiot.

Now, tell me I'm running away and/or avoiding you. I like it when you do that.

No you were NOT correct and you haven't proven that I parroted the argument in question despite your claim that I did. However, it is funny that you stated you never made the claim and then I show that you did and then you try to ignore the fact that you LIED, AGAIN. LOL

Face it you have been owned by ME and the best you can do is try to attack me personally as you pretend that it never happened. LOL

Why didn't you tell me I'm running away and/or avoiding you? You know I like it when you do that.

I win! I win!

the difference is that I actually supported my claims with your own words.
Where as you merely make the claims and believe that merely because you believe it and repeat it that it becomes true.

BTW I am still waiting on you to prove your claim that i parroted the argument in question.

Oh and your attacks don't change the FACT that you LIED and I PROVED that you did with your own words. LOL

no you were not correct and you haven't proven that i parroted the argument in question despite your claim that i did. However, it is funny that you stated you never made the claim and then i show that you did and then you try to ignore the fact that you lied, again. Lol

face it you have been owned by me and the best you can do is try to attack me personally as you pretend that it never happened. Lol

why didn't you tell me i'm running away and/or avoiding you? You know i like it when you do that.

I win! I win!

lmao!

For sale: Certified pre-owned drsmith. Cheap.

I win! I win!

Where as you merely make the claims and believe that merely because you believe it and repeat it that it becomes true.

BTW I am still waiting on you to prove your claim that i parroted the argument in question.

Oh and your attacks don't change the FACT that you LIED and I PROVED that you did with your own words. LOL

You did? Where?

I bet you want me to run away, huh? You KNOW you want it. You just know.

I win! I win!

lmao!

For sale: Certified pre-owned drsmith. Cheap.
Fuckin' classic si!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think i'm gonna put that in my sig line!....with full credit given to you!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, Wicked. Does this guy get paid on time or a per post basis? I hope it's per post. He'll never stop and we'll suck money from those paying him. Win-win. We get to keep laughing and they lose money.

I win! I win!

You did? Where?

Here it is AGAIN. go back and read it again for the first time. LOL

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...-then-calls-us-teabaggers-52.html#post2319718

You lied when you made a claim that you couldn't substantiate, the proof is there and your avoidance won't make it go away.

Hey, Wicked. Does this guy get paid on time or a per post basis? I hope it's per post. He'll never stop and we'll suck money from those paying him. Win-win. We get to keep laughing and they lose money.
I don't know!......But it's quite obvious he can't afford a home computer. After all, he only posts for about two hours a day on company time.

I guess that's why it's taking him over two years to complete a basic 6 month
"x-ray" tech course in fucking "vocational school"......Pay as ya' go?

Bwahahahhahhaahhahaahhahhahahaahhahahahaaaaaa!

Oh well it looks as if all they can do is attack me personally but then their dishonesty and lack of integrity has been exposed throughout this thread so their current obsession with attacking the messenger is really no surprise.

You did? Where?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...-then-calls-us-teabaggers-52.html#post2319718

You lied when you made a claim that you couldn't substantiate, the proof is there and your avoidance won't make it go away.

Your link shows that I win. I owned you. It also shows others winning. Others own you, too.

You want me to run away, NOW?

Oh well it looks as if all they can do is attack me personally but then their dishonesty and lack of integrity has been exposed throughout this thread so their current obsession with attacking the messenger is really no surprise.
I'd offer you tissue, but that would only help with your sniveling. For your butthurt, I recommend a trip to the CVS for Preparation-H.

I don't know!......But it's quite obvious he can't afford a home computer. After all, he only posts for about two hours a day on company time.

I guess that's why it's taking him over two years to complete a basic 6 month
"x-ray" tech course in fucking "vocational school"......Pay as ya' go?

Bwahahahhahhaahhahaahhahhahahaahhahahahaaaaaa!

I have a home computer it's just that i have better things to do when i am at home. I feel sorry for you that you don't. LOL

The other thing i feel sorry for you over is that you have to stoop to claiming that I am a paid poster because you have no real argument to offer and can only troll.

furthermore, it is not an x-ray tech course at a vocational school and you know that but this wouldn't be the first time that you LIED about that. Oh well, what else can you expect from a poser who has to lie about being a ranger and a successful restaurateur to prop up his ridiculous arguments. LOL

You did? Where?

Your link shows that I win. I owned you. It also shows others winning. Others own you, too.

My link shows that YOU LIED. LOL You made the claim that I parroted that argument and then you claimed that you never made that claim. The link shows that you made that claim and still haven't proven it which means that you LIED.

Spinning won't change the facts.

My link shows that YOU LIED. LOL You made the claim that I parroted that argument and then you claimed that you never made that claim. The link shows that you made that claim and still haven't proven it which means that you LIED.

Spinning won't change the facts.

What lie? Where?

I just see your coming into a thread and parroting the points others made. Then bringing up something of no consequence.

I win! I win!

Forum List

Back