Bill Maher: New Rules for Teabaggers

What questions? Where?

Liar.

:lol:

Read the post. This symbol "?" at the end of a sentence is meant to show you that the sentence is a question.

See how nice I am to take the time to try and educate you?

BTW that is a question. Just thought I would help you out on that one but no more gimmies. Let's see if you can figure out what a question is on your own from now on.

Liar. There were no questions in the post.

You want me to answer a question, you better ask one.

Moron.

READ THE THREAD. I have already shown you to be dishonest and you have been proven wrong in this thread several times over and the proof has been provided several times. Furthermore, you have been asked several questions and you ran away from answering them. This time is no different.

Your game is to merely post because apparently you believe that the act of posting is proof that you are not running away from proving your own baseless arguments and accusations. I really hate to inform you of this <that was sarcasm> but it isn't working.

YOU LOSE AGAIN just like you lost earlier in this thread when you were forced to admit that you were WRONG. Lying through your teeth now in a lame attempt to cover up your previous lies does nothing but prove how dishonest you are and how little credibility that you have.

Read the post. This symbol "?" at the end of a sentence is meant to show you that the sentence is a question.

See how nice I am to take the time to try and educate you?

BTW that is a question. Just thought I would help you out on that one but no more gimmies. Let's see if you can figure out what a question is on your own from now on.

Moron.

READ THE THREAD. I have already shown you to be dishonest and you have been proven wrong in this thread several times over and the proof has been provided several times. Furthermore, you have been asked several questions and you ran away from answering them. This time is no different.

Your game is to merely post because apparently you believe that the act of posting is proof that you are not running away from proving your own baseless arguments and accusations. I really hate to inform you of this <that was sarcasm> but it isn't working.

YOU LOSE AGAIN just like you lost earlier in this thread when you were forced to admit that you were WRONG. Lying through your teeth now in a lame attempt to cover up your previous lies does nothing but prove how dishonest you are and how little credibility that you have.

Oh. So you have no question to ask.

Thought so.

Just more lying from you.

Moron.

Thought so.

I have asked you MANY questions on MANY different occasions throughout this thread and you have ran away from all of them.

READ THE THREAD. Or does the fact that you have been owned by ME, someone you pretend to be superior to, with no real justification, really embarrass you that much?? LOL You went out of your way to attack ME so much in this thread with your lame attempts to tear ME down and all you have accomplished is to do that very thing to yourself. LOL You have shown that you are NOTHING but a dishonest troll who has NOTHING valid to offer and zero credibility.
GJ. :clap2:

Last edited:

Thought so.

I have asked you MANY questions on MANY different occasions throughout this thread and you have ran away from all of them.

READ THE THREAD. Or does the fact that you have been owned by ME, someone you pretend to be superior to, with no real justification, really embarrass you that much?? LOL You went out of your way to attack ME so much in this thread with your lame attempts to tear ME down and all you have accomplished is to do that very thing to yourself. LOL You have shown that you are NOTHING but a dishonest troll who has NOTHING valid to offer and zero credibility.
Oh shut the fuck up, ya' insecure lil' moron.

So what if you ask questions, dipshit?......Doesn't matter what the answer would be, you're just going to keep on with your ridiculous propoganda. You're not fooling anybody, buddy!

Seriously, who the fuck raised your comical ass?

They should be slapped upside the head for raising such a whiney lil' fuck!

Grow the fuck up, and get some help for your abject insecurity/inferiority complex!

Thought so.

Well, if you have no questions to ask, why are you bitching that I didn't answer them?

Thought so.

So what if you ask questions, dipshit?......Doesn't matter what the answer would be, you're just going to keep on with your ridiculous propoganda. You're not fooling anybody, buddy!

Grow the fuck up, and get some help for your abject insecurity/inferiority complex!

Any questions he asked were asked and answered weeks ago. But, let's see if he can make this thread break 1000 by bitching about it, or parroting. He has yet to add anything original and/or of any consequence except for entertainment.

Now, what was the topic again? LMAO!

Any questions he asked were asked and answered weeks ago. But, let's see if he can make this thread break 1000 by bitching about it, or parroting. He has yet to add anything original and/or of any consequence except for entertainment.

Yeah I know. I popped on here last night after the Laker game. I read through the thread, and what you just stated is absolutely correct.

That boy has issues.........Being an Obamabot sheeple is the least of his problems.

Thought so.

Well, if you have no questions to ask, why are you bitching that I didn't answer them?

I put a question in bold type not that you know what one is but it's right there in my post.

Thanks for again showing that you are NOTHING but a dishonest troll who has NOTHING valid to offer and zero credibility.

Last edited:

Thought so.

How typical. I prove you WRONG and you fail to respond with anything other than more of your baseless personal attacks. LOL.

and yet that is NOT the case and I have shown questions that you have failed to answer or flat out avoided answering out of sheer dishonesty to the point that you even pretend that no questions were asked.

The FACTS are there and I have shown several quotes and links to the questions as wekllas your false assertions and you lack the integrity to admit it. How typical. LOL

I put a question in bold type noth that you know what one is but it's right there in my post.

Thanks for again showing that you are NOTHING but a dishonest troll who has NOTHING valid to offer and zero credibility.

That's a question?

Nah.

Now THIS is a question:

Why do you hate America?

Gotta love playing the implicit assumptions game. :lol:

Yeah I know. I popped on here last night after the Laker game. I read through the thread, and what you just stated is absolutely correct.

That boy has issues.........Being an Obamabot sheeple is the least of his problems.

Aww look how my stalker chimes in to agree with Si as he attacks me personally to avoid the fact that I have shown poor chefjester's spin to be nothing but LIES.
He claims to have read the thread and yet I doubt he could even tell anyone what it's about and how Si admitted that he was WRONG only to flip flop back later and contradict himself. LOL

Aww look how my stalker chimes in to agree with Si as he attacks me personally to avoid the fact that I have shown poor chefjester's spin to be nothing but LIES.
He claims to have read the thread and yet I doubt he could even tell anyone what it's about and how Si admitted that he was WRONG only to flip flop back later and contradict himself. LOL

Still have nothing?

I hope they are still paying you. I love their wasting their (whoever IS paying you) money. It warms my heart.

Still have nothing?

I hope they are still paying you. I love their wasting their (whoever IS paying you) money. It warms my heart.

I have plenty it's you who had and still has nothing but personal attacks and avoidance.

I am getting paid by my job but right now it's alittle slow and I have completed my responsibilities for the day so I post to kill time until something comes up. The fact that you go to this lame accusation that I am a paid poster shows that you still have NOTHING to offer.

GJ :clap2:

Still have nothing?

I have plenty it's you who had and still has nothing but personal attacks and avoidance.

I am getting paid by my job but right now it's alittle slow and I have completed my responsibilities for the day so I post to kill time until something comes up. The fact that you go to this lame accusation that I am a paid poster shows that you still have NOTHING to offer.

:woohoo: You said I'm avoiding you!

Thanks!

So, you say you have plenty. Let's hear it. Now, now...don't just parrot and do try to say something of consequence. For you, that means something of significance and pertaining to the topic.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Still have nothing?

Thanks!

So, you say you have plenty. Let's hear it. Now, now...don't just parrot and do try to say something of consequence. For you, that means something of significance and pertaining to the topic.

As I have already said I ahve already provided it but you avoided it so there really is no point in wasting my time posting it again so you can avoid it again.

Now let me guess what your response will be.

First you will claim that because I refuse to play your game and repost my previous arguments and questions over and over again that it means that I have nothing.

Am I right? Or will you just post :popcorn: to avoid saying anything else stupid and/or contradictory?? LOL

Thanks!

As I have already said I ahve already provided it but you avoided it so there really is no point in wasting my time posting it again so you can avoid it again.

First you will claim that because I refuse to play your game and repost my previous arguments and questions over and over again that it means that I have nothing.

Am I right? Or will you just post :popcorn: to avoid saying anything else stupid and/or contradictory?? LOL
Sooooo, you DON'T have plenty to say? There was your opportunity.

Tell me I'm running away again. You know you want to.

Thanks!

Oh, I have plenty to say but it's already been SAID and you avoided it. Please learn how tense works so you can keep up in the FUTURE.
So there really is NO reason to repeat it since you will just avoid it AGAIN like you did the last few times I resposted it for your benefit. LOL

and then once again you can't keep up with the fact that just because you continue to post nonresponsive personal attacks it doesn't show that you aren't running away from the argument.

However, thanks for the laughs and for doing exactly what I predicted you would do. Although your predictability kind of takes the fun out of proving you wrong when you go out of your way to make yourself look so damn ignorant but it's still something the laugh at. LOL

Last edited:

Oh, I have plenty to say but it's already been SAID and you avoided it. Please learn how tense works so you can keep up in the FUTURE.
So there really is NO reason to repeat it since you will just avoid it AGAIN like you did the last few times I resposted it for your benefit. LOL

and then once again you can't keep up with the fact that just because you continue to post nonresponsive personal attacks it doesn't show that you aren't running away from the argument.

However, thanks for the laughs and for doing exactly what I predicted you would do. Although you kind of take the fun out of proving you wrong when you go out of your way to make yourself look so damn ignorant but it's still something the laugh at. LOL

Sooooo, I participated in a debate with thinking posters weeks ago, you parroted points made weeks ago, and I avoided debating you in a debate that already happened weeks ago. And, now you're upset about it and say I'm running away from something in which I participated weeks ago.

Got it.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

However, thanks for the laughs and for doing exactly what I predicted you would do. Although you kind of take the fun out of proving you wrong when you go out of your way to make yourself look so damn ignorant but it's still something the laugh at. LOL

Sooooo, I participated in a debate with thinking posters weeks ago, you parroted points made weeks ago, and I avoided debating you in a debate that already happened weeks ago. And, now you're upset about it and say I'm running away from something in which I participated weeks ago.

Got it.

:cuckoo:

NOPE but nice rehash of your spin and avoidance tactics. I was there when that debate occured. The debate began on the 5th (I was here in this thread before that, during it and after that) and carried over into the 6th and I posted on the 6th as I read the thread. In response you chose to attack me and have been doing so since claiming that everything I have said in this thread was "parroted" which is a LIE and has been proven to be a lie several times over.

How is my response one day later into a debate equal to me "parroting points made weeks ago" or weeks after a debate? Your avoidance of that debate and other points that you would rather not deal with as well as your baseless personal attacks began "weeks ago" and have continued but that's about all that you have offered since being proven WRONG by your own link and video clip. LOL

Furthermore I have made MANY points other than the ONE debate that you seem obsessed with as you try to claim that I parroted that and therefore must have parroted everything else I have said. Fact is that you have used that one debate that you lost, after you provided the evidence that countered your own spin, to hide behind as you applied your unsubstantied claim that i parroted all of my arguments.

Face it once again you have been shown to be dishonest and therefore you LOSE again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back