Bill Maher: New Rules for Teabaggers

As far as I am concerned he is free to have insulting opinions about Jesus and
Moses, and he can express them publicly if he wants. The major difference is that if he limits his opinions to attacks on Christians and Jews no one will kill him for it.

Paul Hill, Eric Rudolph, Scott Roeder... I would not be so sure of that.

I'm a Christian myself, but these men claim to have killed for God. Some even said it was a necessity and used that as their defense. True, these were abortion doctor murders, but it would not be impossible to perceive of the same happening to someone that was seen as attacking Christians.

I truly hope that never happens, but I don't think it is an impossibility either.

Immie

I can see you do not know that many Real People in the Tea Party, while you have to admit there are always a few Loose Cannons in any Group, I would not condemn the whole group because of a few.

I care deeply for my Children and 4 Grandchildren, everyone I have talked to at the TP Rallies feels the same way, they all want a Balanced Budget and Lower Taxes, they also want the Current Administration ( yes current, like Reid, Pelosi, etc) (it is not about Race, if was BO would never have been elected in the 1st place) and all the life long Cronies Out, Congressional Politicians should not make a Lifelong Career out of their Duty to the American People.

If you honestly think all the Spending BO is doing will help our Grandchildren, I really pity you, I say that out of love not hate :exclaim:

Go meet a few Real People in the TP, they will not bite, you might learn something, you should know as well as I that the TV News does not tell the whole story, none of them!

Last edited:
I can see you do not know that many Real People in the Tea Party, while you have to admit there are always a few Loose Cannons in any Group, I would condemn the whole group because of a few.

I care deeply for my Children and 4 Grandchildren, everyone I have talked to at the TP Rallies feels the same way, they all want a Balanced Budget and Lower Taxes, they also want the Current Administration ( yeas current, like Reid, Pelosi, etc) (it is not about Race, if was Bo would never have been elected in the 1st place) and all the life long Cronies Out, Congressional Politicians should not make a Lifelong Career out of their Duty to the American People.

If you honestly think all the Spending BO is doing will help our Grandchildren, I really pity you, I say that out of love not hate :exclaim:

Go meet a few Real People in the TP, they will not bite, you might learn something, you should know as well as I that the TV News does not tell the whole story, none of them!

I don't have a political party all my own. But I strongly support some groups such as GLBT people. Yet when one of these folks speaks with hate, I smack them down. Hard.

Where's YOUR condemnation of this Mark Williams? If you kicked him out of the Tea Bags Movement for what he said, I'd be willing to listen.

But instead you EXCUSE it. That's ALL I need to know.

I don't have a political party all my own. But I strongly support some groups such as GLBT people. Yet when one of these folks speaks with hate, I smack them down. Hard.

Where's YOUR condemnation of this Mark Williams? If you kicked him out of the Tea Bags Movement for what he said, I'd be willing to listen.

I do not condone Mark, actually I was unaware he was the Leader, we sure do not need leaders like that.

IMO, it is not about the movement, it is about doing what is right to take back America for the People.

It seems it is currently "The People for Government" and not "The Government for the People", it should be " The Government for the People"!

Last edited:
I can see you do not know that many Real People in the Tea Party, while you have to admit there are always a few Loose Cannons in any Group, I would condemn the whole group because of a few.

I care deeply for my Children and 4 Grandchildren, everyone I have talked to at the TP Rallies feels the same way, they all want a Balanced Budget and Lower Taxes, they also want the Current Administration ( yeas current, like Reid, Pelosi, etc) (it is not about Race, if was Bo would never have been elected in the 1st place) and all the life long Cronies Out, Congressional Politicians should not make a Lifelong Career out of their Duty to the American People.

I agree with the middle two paragraphs.

Where I have my issues is that those "real people in the TP" should be vocally shouting down the "few loose cannons", but it does not seem to be the case. At the very least they should be stating that violence and/or racism is unwelcome in their midst.

I will refer you to the issues of the spitting on the congressman and the accusation of the N-word having been shouted out at the Congressional members after the passage of the Health Care Reform bill. Note: I realize you were not here at the time, but I suspect you know what incidents I am talking about. I don't believe the person deliberately spit on the congressman and I don't know for sure that the N-Word was used or who said it or why, but at the very least, those "real people" in the TP, should have been extremely vocal (much like Madeline is here) that if it persists they are not going to participate... period.

Another problem I have is the appearance that the TP is really just an arm of the Republican Party. I've yet to see the TP put a Republican (all of whom are just as guilty as the Democrats in regards to spending) in his/her place.

Immie

Maybe he has read from the Quran and read the passages where Muhammad is a Pedophile. marrying a 6 Year old girl and consummation the marriage of her at age 9, Muhammad said it was OK, because she did not resist. Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62
the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.

SAHIH BUKHARI, BOOK 62: Wedlock, Marriage (Nikaah)

I admit using monkey god was crude, but when you learn about some of the perverseness and radical nature of their beliefs, sometimes people go to far in using perceived racist remarks
Besides, you cannot judge a whole movement by one person mis-speech

Yet you don't think there is something perverse about the beliefs of a religion who worship the rape and impregnation by a diety of a 12 yr old girl (who was married to an old man)?

Maybe he has read from the Quran and read the passages where Muhammad is a Pedophile. marrying a 6 Year old girl and consummation the marriage of her at age 9, Muhammad said it was OK, because she did not resist. Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62

the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.

FYI: Not all sources agree with Bukhari about her age, other sources give her age as being 16 at marriage and 19 at consummation. In addition, Bukhari's Hadith were not collated until some 300 plus years after Muhammad's death.

Last edited:
How on Earth do you Tea Baggers expect to ever attract moderates or people like me, who are fiscally conservative but who have ZERO tolerance for hate speech, when your appointed leader runs his mouth claiming that Muslims worship a "Monkey God"?

You want folks like me or you don't. You're all about the money or you're a bunch of racist hoodlums.

Make up your minds, and if you are NOT racists, then kick this Mark Williams — a radio talk show host and the chairman of the Tea Party Express -- to the freaking curb. Because as they say, folks:

"Lips that touch (this sort of fucking hate speech) wine will never touch mine."

Which is it? Hate or money? Pick one and be done with it; I'm sick and tired of all the blithering back and forth from you folks.

Tea Party Leader Says Muslims Worship 'Monkey-God' - DiversityInc.com

nazi_stop_fascism.jpg

"Tea bagger" is hate speech. As hateful as "Monkey God" anywho. :lol:

But as an athiest, Objectivist, free speaking American and sometime libertarian I just say "Meh". Muslims, Tea Party folks... fuck 'em all if they can't take a joke.

Where I have my issues is that those "real people in the TP" should be vocally shouting down the "few loose cannons", but it does not seem to be the case. At the very least they should be stating that violence and/or racism is unwelcome in their midst.

I will refer you to the issues of the spitting on the congressman and the accusation of the N-word having been shouted out at the Congressional members after the passage of the Health Care Reform bill. Note: I realize you were not here at the time, but I suspect you know what incidents I am talking about. I don't believe the person deliberately spit on the congressman and I don't know for sure that the N-Word was used or who said it or why, but at the very least, those "real people" in the TP, should have been extremely vocal (much like Madeline is here) that if it persists they are not going to participate... period.

Another problem I have is the appearance that the TP is really just an arm of the Republican Party. I've yet to see the TP put a Republican (all of whom are just as guilty as the Democrats in regards to spending) in his/her place.

Immie

I agree there should be more policing of the radicals.

As far as the Spitting and use on the N word, I do believe there is Currently a 100,000.00 reward out for anyone who can prove that the use of the N word actually took place, the spitting issue I do believe has already been proven wrong.

I have one friend who is a staunch Democrat at he loves the TP, because much of the ideologies are For America, not just the Republicans.

Again, if anyone has not really been to a meeting and gotten to know more of the facts than the media will tell you, you should try it.

Several Black Colleagues are supporters, it really is not about Racism.

FYI: Not all sources agree with Bukhari about her age, other sources give her age as being 16 at marriage and 19 at consummation. In addition, Bukhari's Hadith were not collated until some 300 plus years after Muhammad's death.

You are probably correct many things do get lost in translations over long periods of time, this came up as a debate with a pretty devote Muslim once, after days and dozens of Scriptures from him, I thought he pretty much was very knowledgeable ?

Yet you don't think there is something perverse about the beliefs of a religion who worship the rape and impregnation by a diety of a 12 yr old girl (who was married to an old man)?

Never heard that one about the age, but if you want to think of the Creator of the Heavens and Earth and then compare Him to a man, I really have no time for that.

But to negate your spin, the OP mentioned Muslims not Christians:eusa_whistle:

Immie

I agree there should be more policing of the radicals.

As far as the Spitting and use on the N word, I do believe there is Currently a 100,000.00 reward out for anyone who can prove that the use of the N word actually took place, the spitting issue I do believe has already been proven wrong.

I have one friend who is a staunch Democrat at he loves the TP, because much of the ideologies are For America, not just the Republicans.

Again, if anyone has not really been to a meeting and gotten to know more of the facts than the media will tell you, you should try it.

Several Black Colleagues are supporters, it really is not about Racism.

Gremlin-USA, if the Tea Baggers are not about racism then you guys need to throw racists OUT. You cannot hang with haters and claim that hate is not a value or goal of the group at large. Might not be one of yours, or of your friends, but it is staining the entire movement.

Embrace the hate or reject it. That's not a fence-sitting, navel-pondering sort of thing IMO. And if you decide "there's room enough for haters" under the Tea Bag umbrella, just know...that means there is NO room for folks like me.

What use is a nation that is fiscally sound but tolerates hatred? Isn't that precisely the hierarchy of values that facism was about?

Gremlin-USA, if the Tea Baggers are not about racism then you guys need to throw racists OUT. You cannot hang with haters and claim that hate is not a value or goal of the group at large. Might not be one of yours, or of your friends, but it is staining the entire movement.

Embrace the hate or reject it. That's not a fence-sitting, navel-pondering sort of thing IMO. And if you decide "there's room enough for haters" under the Tea Bag umbrella, just know...that means there is NO room for folks like me.

What use is a nation that is fiscally sound but tolerates hatred? Isn't that precisely the hierarchy of values that facism was about?

Madeline, you mentioned you are not with any Party. No offense, but I can see why.

Think about it, there are Racists and Bigots in Every Party, shoot, there are probably some at the grocery store you shop at, your work, are you going to be a hermit because there are still stupid people in this world?

Moses, and he can express them publicly if he wants. The major difference is that if he limits his opinions to attacks on Christians and Jews no one will kill him for it.

In my view, if all your friends are assholes, you are shit. I'm judging you by the hatred you tolerate and I find you Tea Baggers reprehensible un-American bullshit artists and I am done contemplating EVER joining you.

I'd ruther we bankrupt ourselves than become a nation of haters. Been there, done that, got the tee shirt.

NO THANKS.

First, I am not a member of the Tea Party.
Second, that was just as hateful and judgmental as what he said.
Third, Harry Reid is a bona fide racist, and you have no problem with him. Does that make you a hypocrite?

I'm a Christian myself, but these men claim to have killed for God. Some even said it was a necessity and used that as their defense. True, these were abortion doctor murders, but it would not be impossible to perceive of the same happening to someone that was seen as attacking Christians.

I truly hope that never happens, but I don't think it is an impossibility either.

Immie

Valid point. I will point out that most Christians consider those people nuts, while most Muslims think it is perfectly fine to kill anyone who defames Islam. That makes the point a lot less compelling.

I can see you do not know that many Real People in the Tea Party, while you have to admit there are always a few Loose Cannons in any Group, I would not condemn the whole group because of a few.

I care deeply for my Children and 4 Grandchildren, everyone I have talked to at the TP Rallies feels the same way, they all want a Balanced Budget and Lower Taxes, they also want the Current Administration ( yes current, like Reid, Pelosi, etc) (it is not about Race, if was BO would never have been elected in the 1st place) and all the life long Cronies Out, Congressional Politicians should not make a Lifelong Career out of their Duty to the American People.

I see....

so conservative tea baggers....
are really just very nice people....
who LOVE their kids...
and just want a balanced budget....

and who carry racist signs
denigrating, mocking and ridiculing obama specifically and liberals in general
and don't mind reminding us that "they have guns!" and they are "NOT afraid to use them on their ENEMIES!"

ya know...
liberals are really just decent people to...

when tea baggers stop demonizing obama and liberals I might be more sympathetic

The problem is that when the Tea Party kicks them out the media hires them to report about the Tea Party.

Right Now - From the 'N-word' to the Washington Times

Madeline, you mentioned you are not with any Party. No offense, but I can see why.

Think about it, there are Racists and Bigots in Every Party, shoot, there are probably some at the grocery store you shop at, your work, are you going to be a hermit because there are still stupid people in this world?

No. I get into my fair share of confrontations though. I cannot abide this kind of evil. Not at all. And I have NEVER supported a candidate that committed this unpardonable sin.

T'aint like there's various ways to "hear" what this man said. He hates Muslims. That's enough for me to want to kick his ass...why aren't YOU angry?

If he had been hating on a group YOU identify with might that have tripped your switch?

Immie

Valid point. I will point out that most Christians consider those people nuts, while most Muslims think it is perfectly fine to kill anyone who defames Islam. That makes the point a lot less compelling.

TWENTY TWO percent of all humans on Planet Earth are Muslim. When exactly did you poll all of them as to their alleged tolerance for murder, Quantum Windbag?

Can't you see this for what it is?

"All Jews......"

"All Catholics........"

"All Blacks......".

"All women......"

It's HATE. Naked, unadulterated HATE. Sleep with it under your pillow and your grandchildren will wake up in Hell on Earth. How the hell many times must we learn this?

Forum List

Back