Bill Maher: New Rules for Teabaggers

Hey, Wicked. Does this guy get paid on time or a per post basis? I hope it's per post. He'll never stop and we'll suck money from those paying him. Win-win. We get to keep laughing and they lose money.
I don't know!......But it's quite obvious he can't afford a home computer. After all, he only posts for about two hours a day on company time.

I guess that's why it's taking him over two years to complete a basic 6 month
"x-ray" tech course in fucking "vocational school"......Pay as ya' go?

Bwahahahhahhaahhahaahhahhahahaahhahahahaaaaaa!

I have a home computer it's just that i have better things to do when i am at home. I feel sorry for you that you don't. LOL

The other thing i feel sorry for you over is that you have to stoop to claiming that I am a paid poster because you have no real argument to offer and can only troll.

furthermore, it is not an x-ray tech course at a vocational school and you know that but this wouldn't be the first time that you LIED about that. Oh well, what else can you expect from a poser who has to lie about being a ranger and a successful restaurateur to prop up his ridiculous arguments. LOL
Yeah, yeah, we know buddy!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh well it looks as if all they can do is attack me personally but then their dishonesty and lack of integrity has been exposed throughout this thread so their current obsession with attacking the messenger is really no surprise.
I'd offer you tissue, but that would only help with your sniveling. For your butthurt, I recommend a trip to the CVS for Preparation-H.

Aww more attacks thanks for proving my point and showing that you have NOTHING else to offer.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't you admit that you were WRONG earlier in this thread based on the fact that your own video clip of maddow showed you to be WRONG?? Based on that FACT it is YOU who is in need of preparation-H. LOL The funniest thing of all is that despite that FACT you keep coming back for more. LOL

Last edited:
I don't know!......But it's quite obvious he can't afford a home computer. After all, he only posts for about two hours a day on company time.

I guess that's why it's taking him over two years to complete a basic 6 month
"x-ray" tech course in fucking "vocational school"......Pay as ya' go?

Bwahahahhahhaahhahaahhahhahahaahhahahahaaaaaa!

I have a home computer it's just that i have better things to do when i am at home. I feel sorry for you that you don't. LOL

The other thing i feel sorry for you over is that you have to stoop to claiming that I am a paid poster because you have no real argument to offer and can only troll.

furthermore, it is not an x-ray tech course at a vocational school and you know that but this wouldn't be the first time that you LIED about that. Oh well, what else can you expect from a poser who has to lie about being a ranger and a successful restaurateur to prop up his ridiculous arguments. LOL

Thanks for admitting that you are a phony soldier and businessman and only use that fictitious life to support your ridiculous arguments. LOL

Oh well it looks as if all they can do is attack me personally but then their dishonesty and lack of integrity has been exposed throughout this thread so their current obsession with attacking the messenger is really no surprise.
I'd offer you tissue, but that would only help with your sniveling. For your butthurt, I recommend a trip to the CVS for Preparation-H.

Aww more attacks thanks for proviong my point and showing that you have NOTHING else to offer.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't you admit that you were WRONG earlier in this thread based on the fact that your own video clip of maddow showed you to be WRONG?? Based on that FACT it is YOU who is in need of preparation-H. LOL The funniest thing of all is that despite that FACT you keep coming back for more. LOL
Awww. Playing the victim card, still?

And, I'm glad to see you admit to parroting. Finally.

Now, tell me to run away.

Thanks for admitting that you are a phony soldier and businessman and only use that fictitious life to support your ridiculous arguments. LOL

Cool. Now we can laugh at your playing the victim card about 'personal attacks'.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUIr33JpvWM]YouTube - animal house,flounder,oh boy this is great[/ame]

Cool. Now we can laugh at your playing the victim card about 'personal attacks'.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUIr33JpvWM]YouTube - animal house,flounder,oh boy this is great[/ame]
Yeah, I knew that hypocrite card would be played.

Hopefully he keeps his stupid ass out of Vegas. They'll eat 'em alive!

Your link shows that I win. I owned you. It also shows others winning. Others own you, too.

You want me to run away, NOW?

My link shows that YOU LIED. LOL You made the claim that I parroted that argument and then you claimed that you never made that claim. The link shows that you made that claim and still haven't proven it which means that you LIED.

Spinning won't change the facts.

What lie? Where?

I just see your coming into a thread and parroting the points others made. Then bringing up something of no consequence.

I win! I win!

My statement

HAHA and yet I was the one who proved the argument of this thread was wrong based on the timeline with info from the article the OP was allegedly based on, which caused the argument to be changed. LOL So much for epic fail.

your first unsubstanted claim that i parroted said argument

Although I hate to burst your delusional little bubble, you didn't prove a thing. Others did last week and you parroted them.

and then your LIE where you claim you never made the above claim to avoid providing proof of it.

If I made that claim, I would. As I didn't, I'll just continue to toy with your stupidity.

Your dishonesty has been shown and linked to each posrt where you LIED. Spin all you want loser it won't change the FACTS.

That is how you substantiate an argument. It's too bad for you that you never learned HOW to do that.

My link shows that YOU LIED. LOL You made the claim that I parroted that argument and then you claimed that you never made that claim. The link shows that you made that claim and still haven't proven it which means that you LIED.

Spinning won't change the facts.

What lie? Where?

I just see your coming into a thread and parroting the points others made. Then bringing up something of no consequence.

I win! I win!

My statement

Although I hate to burst your delusional little bubble, you didn't prove a thing. Others did last week and you parroted them.

and then your LIE where you claim you never made the above claim to avoid providing proof of it.

If I made that claim, I would. As I didn't, I'll just continue to toy with your stupidity.

Your dishonesty has been shown and linked to each posrt where you LIED. Spin all you want loser it won't change the FACTS.

That is how you substantiate an argument. It's too bad for you that you never learned HOW to do that.

What lie? You see a lie there? Where?

I win!

Or, am I personally attacking poor little smith?

Last edited:

Aww more attacks thanks for proviong my point and showing that you have NOTHING else to offer.

So pointing out YOUR shortcomings on this board is playing the victim card?? LOL

Furthermore, how does pointing out how YOU admitted that YOU were WRONG earlier in this thread have anything to do with me?? LOL

WOW when you get desperate you really spin out of control. Thanks for that laughs. LOL

So pointing out YOUR shortcomings on this board is playing the victim card?? LOL

Furthermore, how does pointing out how YOU admitted that YOU were WRONG earlier in this thread have anything to do with me?? LOL

WOW when you get desperate you really spin out of control. Thanks for that laughs. LOL

You're welcome. But really, the pleasure is all mine.

Can I whine about personal attacks now?

I mean, it's fun playing by your rules.

I win! I win! I owned you!

Waaaaaaaa, you personally attacked me.

What lie? Where?

I win! I win!

My statement

I win!

I highlighted your lie and even pointed them out to you so if by "winning" you mean making a complete and utter fool out of yourself then that would be the only way that you are winning anything. LOL

I asked you questions about your posts and the fact that you can't answer those simple questions shows that my comments about you are based on FACT.

furthermore I pointed to the substance of the thread where as all you can do is attack me personally.

I wonder, are they waiting on me to leave?

Last edited:
My statement

I win!

I highlighted your lie and even pointed them out to you so if by "winning" you mean making a complete and utter fool out of yourself then that would be the only way that you are winning anything. LOL
I see no lie. You seem to think you do.

Perhaps if someone else sees a lie, you can parrot them and think you have a point.

I mean, I'm trying to think like a nutbar so that the lines of communication are clear.

I asked you questions about your posts and the fact that you can't answer those simple questions shows that my comments about you are based on FACT.

What questions? Where?

Liar.

:lol:

I win!

I see no lie. You seem to think you do.

Perhaps if someone else sees a lie, you can parrot them and think you have a point.

I mean, I'm trying to think like a nutbar so that the lines of communication are clear.

Read the thread. LOL

You made a claim, which you failed to substantiate, and then tried to say that you never made that claim. The fact that you repeated a claim that you failed to prove is one LIE and the fact that you said you never made that claim, when the proof is right there that you did make that claim, is another LIE.

You lied to avoid proving a claim that you know you can't prove. The FACTS and your own words show that to be the case.

Last edited:

What questions? Where?

Liar.

Read the post. This symbol "?" at the end of a sentence is meant to show you that the sentence is a question.

See how nice I am to take the time to try and educate you?

BTW that is a question. Just thought I would help you out on that one but no more gimmies. Let's see if you can figure out what a question is on your own from now on.

hey chefjester, why no comment on this post, #826??

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...-then-calls-us-teabaggers-56.html#post2323349

was it too much truth for you to handle??
Yeah, thanks for proving me right again!

"I don't pay attention to the stock market"

Well, maybe the stupid lil' motherfucker should. Seeing as though it's one of the driving forces of our economy.

Wonder if he's even noticed it's tanking again as we speak. Wonder if he realizes that the european market forces, and the decline of the euro stands a good chance of tearing our economy completely down the fucking toilet!...Even worse than he's driven it into the fucking toilet. Lord knows he's thrown the futures of at least the next two generations of our children down the fucking toilet. The debt they are now saddled with, thanks to his ignorant ass, is fucking criminal. And losers like you just blindly follow along!

What a fucking idiot!

hey chefjester, why no comment on this post, #826??

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...-then-calls-us-teabaggers-56.html#post2323349

was it too much truth for you to handle??
Yeah, thanks for proving me right again!

"I don't pay attention to the stock market"

Well, maybe the stupid lil' motherfucker should. Seeing as though it's one of the driving forces of our economy.

Wonder if he's even noticed it's tanking again as we speak. Wonder if he realizes that the european market forces, and the decline of the euro stands a good chance of tearing our economy completely down the fucking toilet!...Even worse than he's driven it into the fucking toilet. Lord knows he's thrown the futures of at least the next two generations of our children down the fucking toilet. The debt they are now saddled with, thanks to his ignorant ass, is fucking criminal. And losers like you just blindly follow along!

What a fucking idiot!

Actually the "i don't pay attention to the stock market" was added by the right wing blog I pulled the quote from in a rush last night. however, upon further research it seems that the blog put that in quotes so i assumed obama actually said it but it appears that the blogger used that as the title of his article and presented it as something it was not. Also, I could not find that exact quote anywhere. Can you? Here is the source I pulled it from in haste and that was my mistake for including the title of the blog in the quote.

More on Obama: “I don’t pay attention to the stock market” Seeing Red AZ

Furthermore, how nice of you to take one sentence out of the context of the whole becuase you think you can spin that ONE out of context sentence to support your spin. However, if you could force yourself to be hoenst for at least one post could you please fopcus on the ENTIRE quote instead of dishonestly cherry picking what you think you can spin.

Here is the most common version I have found which is without the blog title, so how about you se if you can address the WHOLE quote and be honest for a change??

"What I’m looking at is not the day-to-day gyrations of the stock market, but the long-term ability for the United States and the entire world economy to regain its footing. And, you know, the stock market is sort of like a tracking poll in politics. You know, it bobs up and down day to day. And if you spend all your time worrying about that, then you’re probably going to get the long-term strategy wrong"

and yet here is YOUR claim

Imagine that. The economy is in crisis, and that inept fucking lil' moron has the audacity to claim he doesn't bother to keep an eye on the stock market. WHAT A LEADER!..... He's a fucking idiot, nothing more!

So based on the quote as a whole and even if you include the title I pasted from the blog your claim that obama said he doesn't bother to keep an eye in the stock market was proven WRONG by my post.

My guess is that you knew that and that is the reason why you left out the parts of the quote that showed you to be WRONG. AGAIN.

However thanks for the spin.

What questions? Where?

Liar.

Read the post. This symbol "?" at the end of a sentence is meant to show you that the sentence is a question.

See how nice I am to take the time to try and educate you?

BTW that is a question. Just thought I would help you out on that one but no more gimmies. Let's see if you can figure out what a question is on your own from now on.

Liar. There were no questions in the post.

You want me to answer a question, you better ask one.

Moron.

Forum List

Back