Bill Nye reveals the science behind warm winter weather

Bill Nye the Science Guy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During its run, Bill Nye the Science Guy was nominated for 23 Emmy Awards, winning nineteen.[7]

Daytime Emmy Awards

Ah well, looks like Bill does something right.

Yet he had to fake the results of his AGW Experiment. Go figure
every experiment I've seen the results are never pro CO2 and the dude doing the experiment has to lie and say that the thermometer showed a higher value than what the camera showed. everyone. I'll see if I can find the one I posted up five months ago. It was hilarious.

You're the first person I've ever known that is "pro CO2".. I didn't know that chemical compounds had fan clubs...
Funny, how many threads do you supposed have CO2 subject matter in this forum? I give two shits about CO2, except when they tell me I can't breath unless I pay money to do so. Or I can't heat my home without forking out a few more bills. Pro CO2 are warmers, they count on it for funding for fake reports on what it does to our planet. Funny stuff pro CO2'ers

Oh.. You mean the CO2 CONS !! Got it...
no, I meant pro CO2

steph the boat getting stuck in ice with scientists looking for ice, has to be the joke of the decade.

I could imagine them telling the captain, look there's ice, keep going let's see more of it. I can't logically understand how that happened.

steph the boat getting stuck in ice with scientists looking for ice, has to be the joke of the decade.

I could imagine them telling the captain, look there's ice, keep going let's see more of it. I can't logically understand how that happened.

I believe the real story was much worse. Many of the scientists/sightseers and their families were out on the ice enjoying themselves and ignored the captain's frantic calls to leave, as the ice was moving in.

I believe the real story was much worse. Many of the scientists/sightseers and their families were out on the ice enjoying themselves and ignored the captain's frantic calls to leave, as the ice was moving in.
It's funny now, but I bet there was extreme panic from the guests.

It's funny now, but I bet there was extreme panic from the guests.

I think they should have been charged for the rescue mission, like out-of-bounds skiers.

Forum List

Back