Bill O’Reilly’s Triumphant Return to Cable News Absolutely Tanked in the Ratings

Are you interested in a Bill O'Reilly Television Comeback?

• Yes

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
Looks like USMB is unanimous on this topic...

Kick20Butt20ass20swift20kicking.gif

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!
Looks like you don't know what unanimous means.

Does this keep you up at night? How about Billo comes back when Air America rises from the ashes??

:5_1_12024:
I know that caping for that sexual abusing deviant, Bill O'Reilly, is what keeps you up all night though.

captain_save_a_ho.jpg

Congratulations Captain Save a Ho...take a bow!

Look, someone found a picture of MarcATL in the LGBT Parade in Atlanta...

Oh wait, that's MarcATL who finally released his true identity...

captain_save_a_ho.jpg

The same sorry mf's that are waiting on coal to make its comeback, along with the horse and buggy and negro's knowing their place.....next? LOLOLOLOLO
Well, you got one correct.
Get ready for "RACIST"!!!!
Huh? I was talking about the horse and buggy. Who doesn't love shit in the streets? I know Dems do!

It is Now Legal to Defecate and Urinate on Denver Sidewalks! What?
They do. Hear 'em all the time..."Watch it, don't step in that pile of Hillary!"

The same sorry mf's that are waiting on coal to make its comeback, along with the horse and buggy and negro's knowing their place.....next? LOLOLOLOLO
Huh? I was talking about the horse and buggy. Who doesn't love shit in the streets? I know Dems do!

That's what San Francisco did and look at it now.
Tent cities under their highways stoned and drunk.

Did you know that Frances Scott Keys who wrote it, was a political activist in the early1800's against slavery and did their representation free of charge?
Key purchased his first slave in 1800 or 1801 and owned six slaves in 1820.
Francis Scott Key - Wikipedia
Throughout his career Key also represented several slaves seeking their freedom in court (for free),

Seems like a contradiction in our modern eyes huh?

At the time it was a system.
If you were an advocate against slavery what is the alternative?
You purchase them to keep them from the abusive slave owners.
Then treat them like the humans they are.

That's what San Francisco did and look at it now.
Tent cities under their highways stoned and drunk.
Very sad too. San Francisco aesthetically, is a beautiful city. However, Libs could f*** up a crowbar in a sand pile.

Billo's efforts have been failing.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-or...-cable-news-absolutely-tanked-in-the-ratings/

So how many USMBers are interested in a Billo comeback?

I never understood why his was the most popular political news show. Maybe something about his voice and the calm but dominant image he was pushing made soccer moms feel safe and secure? Personally, I always found him to be kind of self important and narcissistic. On any given topic, he uses the word, "I" as often as an Obama speech. Also, I've always thought he's a bit too quick to shut down conversations when his morals are offended, and his morals get offended pretty easily on a lot of topics.

That said, this was a nothing test. When Fox News came on the scene it got immediate buzz for the same reason Rush Limbaugh did: It was a news outlet for conservatives in a medium devoid of any mainstream right wing voice. They had nobody to compete with over an audience just DYING for representation and for someone speaking to -them-. Newsmax is trying to break into a different landscape now, in a dying medium, where the audience they're fighting for is owned by the biggest organization in the field. For the big, regularly scheduled events, like SOTU's, people tend to go with familiar networks that they know are going to cover it. O'Reilly on Newsmax never stood a chance, regardless of his personal draw as compared to other pundit/anchors.

I never understood why his was the most popular political news show. Maybe something about his voice and the calm but dominant image he was pushing made soccer moms feel safe and secure? Personally, I always found him to be kind of self important and narcissistic. On any given topic, he uses the word, "I" as often as an Obama speech. Also, I've always thought he's a bit too quick to shut down conversations when his morals are offended, and his morals get offended pretty easily on a lot of topics.

That said, this was a nothing test. When Fox News came on the scene it got immediate buzz for the same reason Rush Limbaugh did: It was a news outlet for conservatives in a medium devoid of any mainstream right wing voice. They had nobody to compete with over an audience just DYING for representation and for someone speaking to -them-. Newsmax is trying to break into a different landscape now, in a dying medium, where the audience they're fighting for is owned by the biggest organization in the field. For the big, regularly scheduled events, like SOTU's, people tend to go with familiar networks that they know are going to cover it. O'Reilly on Newsmax never stood a chance, regardless of his personal draw as compared to other pundit/anchors.
Speaking of using the word "I" too much...who do you think uses it more, Obama or Trump?

Speaking of using the word "I" too much...who do you think uses it more, Obama or Trump?

I'm not sure. Trump wears his narcissism right there on his sleeve and doesn't try to conceal it behind beta mannerisms, so I don't bother to count "I"s.

Obama is now irrelevant.

I loved Newsmax during the elections because it looked and sounded kinda vintage retro like the last tv show at 11 pm back in the day before tv stations signed off and then there was a screen of grey lines of static zzsshh... Or maybe the last tv show on before the Twilight zone was the last show of the night. I loved the journalistic enthusiasm and low production value like a right wing Amy Goodman...

I'm not sure. Trump wears his narcissism right there on his sleeve and doesn't try to conceal it behind beta mannerisms, so I don't bother to count "I"s.
This is quite a weaselly cop-out. Is that your final answer?

Forum List

Back