Black and Whites

741ef36d6e8f5f2f9f8d7b6b36058896.jpg

I am in the process of acquiring a 1956 T Bird.

1-1956-ford-thunderbird-frank-j-benz.jpg

A restored one or a project one?
Body is in great shape, transmission needs some work. Not afraid of the process or the time. I would use this car in my charitable endeavors always nice to have an attraction where people come over and talk maybe raffle off rides etc. showcase in a classic car show oh yea ride around for fun too!

I will see how it goes. The gentleman who owns it is 80 years old a classic car collector himself left this one behind when he moved to Florida. He nephew is a buddy of mine who owns a Ferrari and has been collecting as well. We will swap out stuff so I know the family it is a nice way to do business.

Last edited:
Customer of mine has a brother who bought some junk in a farmers field that turned out to be classic car remains...cant remember name,hadnt heard of it before, Had backstage pass when Leno was in town who gave him a number to call to sell them....made 20grand off his $500 find

Last edited:
Customer of mine has a brother who bought some junk in a farmers field that turned out to be classic car remeains...cant remember name,hadnt heard of it before, Had backstage pass when Leno was in town who gave him a number to call to sell them....made 20grand off his $500 find
Wow that is cool!!

Forum List

Back