Black Friday is Coming, and will you go a shopping?

Will you go shopping to the stores on Black Friday?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
I never have, and I think I won't this Friday.

10406363_10154906654930173_7364364497528111573_n.jpg

i went one year...about 1 pm...walked in...got what i wanted and walked out..i wont even consider it now with all the youtube films of people rushing the door and people dying....aint shit out there in walmart that is worth dying for...

I wont. Never have. Too many Obama voters out fighting over shoes and flat screen TVs.

Nope. Of course I am a last minute shopper. I take advantage of the stores being open 24 hours starting about 3 days before Christmas.

2AM shopping FTW.

Wait .... one year I did go into Target on BF to get the difference on something I purchased the week before. It was on a terrific BF sale but no way was I going in to shop for it then. So I bought it ahead of time so I'd get the item without the hassle. Guest service wasn't crowded at all cause everyone was shopping; their returns came after Christmas. ha ha!

Nope, you can find mostly just as good deals before and after - people just do it because everyone else does.

Dumbest thing ever.

images

so much for 'family values'... there's no fking 'war on christmas' ... but a REAL war on thanksgiving....

Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours and Start Times

Walmart Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours -
Open 24 Hours. Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Best Buy Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Black Friday Sales start time begins at 5 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Target Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours – Target’s Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Kmart Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Kmart’s Black Friday Deals start time is at 7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day

Sears Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Kohl's Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

J.C. Penney Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours – J.C. Penny’s will open its doors for Black Friday Deals starting at 3 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Macy's Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours – Macy’s Black Friday Deals start time is at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Black Friday Sales 2015: Store Hours, Start Time For Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Kmart, JC Penny’s And More Here

& on & on & on...

it wasn't that long ago when you saw 'STORES OPENING THEIR DOORS @ 5am BLACK FRIDAY!!!!'

now America's worker bees can't even enjoy being with their families. How many of these big boxes would even pay their people time & 1/2, if they weren't required to?

capitalism is the real reason for the season & don't let any fundie tell you otherwise.

Last edited:
I wont. Never have. Too many Obama voters out fighting over shoes and flat screen TVs.
You are fooling no one , your ilk shop at the trailer park goodwill

Blah blah blah.

If I do go shopping on black friday....you better not mess up my order in the food court. I'll see to it that Cajun Grilled Cuisine fires your ass.

great opportunity for anyone to capture battles on video. whats more entertaining than a few Obama supporters beating the bajesus out of each other over the last 20.00 gadget of their choice. another thing u want to capture on video are obama supporters ready to kill over a parking space.

great opportunity for anyone to capture battles on video. whats more entertaining than a few Obama supporters beating the bajesus out of each other over the last 20.00 gadget of their choice. another thing u want to capture on video are obama supporters ready to kill over a parking space.

Always fun when the new shoes come out. Jordans or LeBrons. Guaranteed someone gets shot.

Always fun when the new shoes come out. Jordans or LeBrons. Guaranteed someone gets shot.
how many wal marts are there just in the blue states? 5000? lots of work coming up for "Electric Door" repair men.

The only Black Friday we've ever done was at Allen & Peterson, an upscale cooking and appliance center - saved $300 on our dish drawer :)

so much for 'family values'... there's no fking 'war on christmas' ... but a REAL war on thanksgiving....

Open 24 Hours. Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Best Buy Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Black Friday Sales start time begins at 5 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Target Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours – Target’s Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Kmart Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Kmart’s Black Friday Deals start time is at 7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day

Sears Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Kohl's Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

J.C. Penney Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours – J.C. Penny’s will open its doors for Black Friday Deals starting at 3 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Macy's Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours – Macy’s Black Friday Deals start time is at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Black Friday Sales 2015: Store Hours, Start Time For Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Kmart, JC Penny’s And More Here

& on & on & on...

it wasn't that long ago when you saw 'STORES OPENING THEIR DOORS @ 5am BLACK FRIDAY!!!!'

now America's worker bees can't even enjoy being with their families. How many of these big boxes would even pay their people time & 1/2, if they weren't required to?

capitalism is the real reason for the season & don't let any fundie tell you otherwise.

You just figured this out? Hell, it has been all about the money for decades. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, all big bucks. I refuse to buy gifts, I will get people cards, I will do for others, I'll give money to charity in the name of someone else. We don't do the gift crap, I let people at work know not to get me anything and if they insist, I tell them to give it to. a charity. My grandkids can make me something and I will cherish it.

It's about people, not gifts or money.

Well Black Friday is the average first day a business begins to make an actual profit over their annual expenses. So I don't believe anyone but you were under the impression it was about anything other than money...

...and apparently I was wrong, you're not the only one. I've forgotten to calculate in the power of re-writing history.

& on & on & on...

Don't forget that bastion of liberalism Starbucks :)

Forum List

Back