Black Jurist Claims On ABC That Zimmerman Got Away With Murder. Despicable.

We need to be sure to thank GMA for promoting racial tensions in America.

You mean more than a white thug shooting a black child and getting away with murder already has?

You have a problem with the current criminal justice system? Are you in objection to the jury system? Would you like to see the 5th and 6th Amendments repealed?
What makes you believe you are correct about this case?

SHe should have stood her ground, but she didn't. What she stated was the judges instructions, the ones you whined about, didn't give them much of a choice.

The law is a pesky thing. We all know you like to ignore it (especially the consitutiton) when it doesnt suit your worldview.

The laws here were actually kind of stupid, and if you had an all-minority jury instead of this one poor woman fighting against five white people, you'd have gotten a different result.

Zimmerman killed a child. Nothing else really matters.

Oh that's just brilliant.
People of minority groups are incapable of impartiality and considering the facts and evidence of a court case?
Unreal.

[

Zimmerman killed a 17 year old beating him up, who could have just gone home, but didnt.

And I find your implication that an all minority jury would ignore the law and decide a case based on race to be racist in and of itself.

A 17 year old is not "a child"

No more than a mostly white jury ignored the FACTS. And the dead body lying on the ground.

This was never an issue of "law".

A lawyer friend of mine told me, you argue law in front of judges, you argue emotions in front of juries.

They got a jury of scared white woman and made Trayvon into every black kid who ever made them nervous at a bus stop.

Which facts might those be?

[

The more that comes out about Zimmerman and Trayvan the more I realize how full of crap you are. The character of these two tells a very different story from what you and your friends on the left keep making up.

All I can say is in this case justice was served regardless how much it harelips anyone who doesn't agree with it.

Justice will be served when Zimmerman goes to prison.

Zimmerman had a criminal record. Trayvon did not.
Keep it up....The more you post your radical liberal shit, the more you make a fool of yourself.
Guess what joey, you are not getting your way. Time for you and all the other ass hurt moochers to move on to the next cause.
This story is already in the B section below the fold.
You didn't get your way in the trial. Case closed.

abc_juror_b29_zimmerman_trial_ll_130725_16x9_992.jpg

So much for the left's claims that all of the George Zimmerman jurists were white.

The only black jurist on the panel came out claiming she felt in her heart that George Zimmerman was guilty of murder. The only problem was she felt she had to follow the law and pay attention to the evidence presented in court. George Zimmerman Juror Says He 'Got Away With Murder' - ABC News

This is no difference from what every other black (they claim she's Puerto Rican) that wanted to lynch Zimmerman. They all seem to feel that something happened but they just couldn't prove it. They just can't bring themselves to believe that Trayvan Martin wasn't murdered in cold-blood. This deep seated prejudice permeates the black community. They seem to collectively have this assumption that whites cannot be trusted and that they always get away with murder. The only reason George Zimmerman wasn't railroaded is because there just wasn't enough blacks on the jury to do the job.

It's clear she was coached. Robin Roberts even told her what to say right before she said it and like a parrot she repeated "George Zimmerman got away with murder".

These people will stop at nothing to get their way. Pretty despicable if you ask me.

She might THINK that Zimmerman got away with murder, but at least she did the right thing, the thing that was required of her, and followed the law, regardless of her personal feelings.

That woman is EXACTLY the type of women who should be on a jury - a person who is able to put aside their emotions and obey the law.

I believe that George got away with murder, too - but if I was on that jury, I may well have had no choice but to let him go - if the evidence wasn't there, you can't convict.

Zimmerman must have been a freaking genius to go out and murder Trayvon and then stage it as self defense.

It used to be that ignorance of the law was no excuse.

The evidence was that Zimmerman was an armed adult and Trayvon was an unarmed child.

No. There was no child involved. If your position is as strong as you want everyone to believe why do you feel the need to lie about the facts?

OK, how about "minor"? F U and your semantic word games. People under the age of 18 are not adults according to the law.

I posted on here a couple of weeks ago that I was told by an attorney the jury had no choice but to let Zimmerman go because of the way Florida law now reads. You told me that I needed to think instead of relying on the opinions of others. But B29 corroborates my point and post. You're still babbling about nothing.

Many states including NY and NJ ( Blue) treat juveniles as adults in criminal cases where violence or there are aggravating circumstances.

The reality is that that about half of America does not agree with the verdict. Most of those who disagree with the verdict are democrats, blacks or young. A lot of them are white. The verdict is not something that can be looked upon as ending this issue. About half of the people of voting age in America, not just this juror and not just black people, do not agree with the verdict. The Right acting as if the whole thing is proven and resolved as Zimmerman being innocent: that is a false stance that half of the country doesn't buy, and their opinion is just as valid as those who think it is a fair verdict. You can sneer and make all the vile comments you want, you can continue try to paint an innocent young man as a thug, but you cannot with any intellectual honesty say that you are in the right just because you want to be. This issue is not resolved. What you appear as is the other side of the coin: you are now the black people who supported the OJ verdict when at least half of the country didn't. You are just as close minded about it as they were, just as vicious and jubliant about it as they were, and soon to be just as disappointed by a civil suit in which he will finally be held to account.

Just as so many believed OJ got away with murder, we believe Zimmerman got away with murder and needs to be held accountable. Hopefully he will.

The unscientific usmessageboard poll in the judicial section shows about 70% agree with the verdict to 30% that disagree.

Are you serious? I posted the polls, the poll results. You need a link? http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...t-86-percent-of-african-americans-disapprove/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/page/...7/22/National-Politics/Polling/release_252.xm

What is the percentage of Hispanics believe Zimmerman is guilty or not guilty?

So much for the left's claims that all of the George Zimmerman jurists were white.

The only black jurist on the panel came out claiming she felt in her heart that George Zimmerman was guilty of murder. The only problem was she felt she had to follow the law and pay attention to the evidence presented in court. George Zimmerman Juror Says He 'Got Away With Murder' - ABC News

This is no difference from what every other black (they claim she's Puerto Rican) that wanted to lynch Zimmerman. They all seem to feel that something happened but they just couldn't prove it. They just can't bring themselves to believe that Trayvan Martin wasn't murdered in cold-blood. This deep seated prejudice permeates the black community. They seem to collectively have this assumption that whites cannot be trusted and that they always get away with murder. The only reason George Zimmerman wasn't railroaded is because there just wasn't enough blacks on the jury to do the job.

It's clear she was coached. Robin Roberts even told her what to say right before she said it and like a parrot she repeated "George Zimmerman got away with murder".

These people will stop at nothing to get their way. Pretty despicable if you ask me.

She might THINK that Zimmerman got away with murder, but at least she did the right thing, the thing that was required of her, and followed the law, regardless of her personal feelings.

That woman is EXACTLY the type of women who should be on a jury - a person who is able to put aside their emotions and obey the law.

I believe that George got away with murder, too - but if I was on that jury, I may well have had no choice but to let him go - if the evidence wasn't there, you can't convict.

I give her credit for following the law, that is what she was supposed do.

I agree with you...but the right now hates her because she threatens thier suppior than though stance.

We all know he should not have killed Martin but he knew EXACTLY what he was doing by the letter of the Florida law. That is whey he studied that law in school.

Dispute that Zimmerman defenders.

She is as black as Zimmerman is hispanic.

Sorry. You lose.

Zimmerman is a racist who killed a black child.

Well, it's obvious both are true. You can tell just by looking at them.

Oh, and there is no proof that Zimmerman is a racist. However there is plenty of evidence he's not.

Sorry. You lose.

So you are saying if Martin was white, Zimmerman would have called the cops?

I am being serious here....at least admit, he was profiling Martin...wont cha?

IF MARTIN WAS WHITE, WOULD ZIMMERMAN HAVE CALLED THE COPS?

Nothing indicated he was profiling. Also, Zimmerman worked with children of all race and donated his time. Your opinion isn't fitting the facts.

Like OJ? I wish, I swear to God I wish I could find something you stated about OJ on line somewhere but I dont care that much.... :)

Well, it's obvious both are true. You can tell just by looking at them.

Oh, and there is no proof that Zimmerman is a racist. However there is plenty of evidence he's not.

Sorry. You lose.

Nothing indicated he was profiling. Also, Zimmerman worked with children of all race and donated his time. Your opinion isn't fitting the facts.
"They always get away".....who was he talking about? White teens? How many times did he call the police on "suspects" and how many were arrested?

I WILL ANSWER THAT SINCE YOU WONT, NONE!

Like OJ? I wish, I swear to God I wish I could find something you stated about OJ on line somewhere but I dont care that much.... :)

The jurors in the OJ case followed what they felt was right. The law is the law, you can not vote guilty if you think their is reasonable doubt. You can't change the law based on race. Zimmerman's jury did not believe, based on the law, they could convict. You respect the jury, they did a good job and sacrificed their time to be on the jury to do their civic duty. I'm sorry all you see is black and hispanic.

"They always get away".....who was he talking about? White teens? How many times did he call the police on "suspects" and how many were arrested?

They can be kids, they can be criminals that had been stealing in the neighborhood. All you have is opinion and conjecture, again, it is your emotions, not supported by fact.

I agree with you...but the right now hates her because she threatens thier suppior than though stance.

We all know he should not have killed Martin but he knew EXACTLY what he was doing by the letter of the Florida law. That is whey he studied that law in school.

Dispute that Zimmerman defenders.

I don't support Zimmerman, but I do support the right to a fair trial, and you cannot convict someone unless you are 100% certain they did the crime.

George wasn't convicted because the prosecution couldn't prove that he intended to kill Trayvon.

Correct, he didnt call the cops on white teens because there were no white teens robbing houses in that neighborhood.

Correct, he didnt call the cops on white teens because there were no white teens robbing houses in that neighborhood.

Even if there were, George probably wouldn't have cared.

Forum List

Back