Black man threatens to white people at Taco Mac in Fulton County.

I’m sitting in Chikfilet right now. I hope I’m safe. I don’t see any Marines here to protect me from a deranged black man threatening to kill us.

I’m sitting in Chikfilet right now. I hope I’m safe. I don’t see any Marines here to protect me from a deranged black man threatening to kill us.
Little early for Chick fil-A, no?

Last time I ate from there was when the fags were boycotting. :auiqs.jpg:

Girls like that stuff, though. I have bought a few things from there since, salads with the sunflower seeds on 'em, sandwiches.

Not for me, though.

Little early for Chick fil-A, no?

Last time I ate from there was when the fags were boycotting. :auiqs.jpg:

Girls like that stuff, though.
They serve breakfast, with free coffee for seniors. With the raging Biden inflation, it’s the only place I now permit myself: coffee, egg and cheese on a biscuit, and hash browns for $4!

You still don't get it do you?
A good and civilized Negro moves around just as any other person, and doesn't need to be told as to what to do.
So are you saying that you need to tell Negroes what to do, well I am a black man, so you damn sure aren't going to tell me what to do.

They serve breakfast, with free coffee for seniors. With the raging Biden inflation, it’s the only place I now permit myself: coffee, egg and cheese on a biscuit, and hash browns for $4!
nod-nodding.gif

So are you saying that you need to tell Negroes what to do, well I am a black man, so you damn sure aren't going to tell me what to do.
What you quoted wasn't exactly English. I have to wonder if that one is American or not.

Obviously you can't even comprehend a simple statement.
Switch on your brain, and read back onto that quoted statement of mine - maybe it helps, just maybe.

Forum List

Back