Black man threatens to white people at Taco Mac in Fulton County.

They serve breakfast, with free coffee for seniors. With the raging Biden inflation, it’s the only place I now permit myself: coffee, egg and cheese on a biscuit, and hash browns for $4!

Free coffee?! What is considered a "senior"?

Little early for Chick fil-A, no?

Last time I ate from there was when the fags were boycotting. :auiqs.jpg:

Girls like that stuff, though. I have bought a few things from there since, salads with the sunflower seeds on 'em, sandwiches.

Not for me, though.

Every time I pass one of those there is a huge line so I don't bother. Smells good.

Looks like Obama's race war rages on. All I can say is: conceal carry wherever you go. If you're white, you're a target. Black supremacy is a growing trend, and they're much more dangerous than white supremacists have ever been.
In July in Florida people will be able to conceal carry witout a license. Already well over 2 million resident Floridans have a carry permit.

In July in Florida people will be able to conceal carry witout a license. Already well over 2 million resident Floridans have a carry permit.

Awesome! That became law here in Utah about 3 years ago. It should have been the law since 1776.

Jeez…..don’t you leftists listen to any news other than the liberal sources that suppress anything and everything that makes the work nonsense look ridiculous?

I can’t believe you haven’t heard of the “Traits of Whitness” exhibit at the African American Museum. It was all over the news!

Jeez…..don’t you leftists listen to any news other than the liberal sources that suppress anything and everything that makes the work nonsense look ridiculous?

I can’t believe you haven’t heard of the “Traits of Whitness” exhibit at the African American Museum. It was all over the news!
Unko's not a leftist, just a stickler for accuracy. At least he has 2 lbs less sand in his vag than Rockwell Tory. :dunno:

I think that guy might be getting dementia.

Forum List

Back