Black MSNBC Pundit: ‘white people turn violent’ when they ‘don’t get their way’

I'm not angry at all, just sick of the lying media all the time. They tell you the VP was almost hung and you don't even look into it, and then spread the same crap in USMB when there is absolutely no truth to it.

We have far bigger threats than a few guys dressed up like fake wrestlers taking selfies at Piglosi's desk. We are the closest to a nuclear threat since the 1960s. We are being invaded by people from over 100 countries according to the Border Patrol. They've already taken over 35 terrorists into custody since Dementia sneaked into the White House. The Communists are trying to keep the 1/6 saga alive for as long as possible. It's been nearly 2 years already and they still refuse to let go because it's all they have at this point.
So, we should be scared of the toothless Communists but give a pass to the retards that stormed the Capitol, tried to invalidate an election and nearly hung the VP?

Yeah, tell me again why we should take you retards seriously.

The Jan 6th rioters still did not burn down any cities or loot any stores.

There was absolutely NO CHANCE of their hanging the VP as the protestors had no firearms and the VP’s guards did.

However I support peaceful demonstrations and January 6th was not peaceful. People have the right to peacefully protest but not to riot.
Sure. All you retards did was storm the Capitol, desecrate the place, try to invalidate an election and try to hang the VP.

No big thing. People should give you retards a pass, right? :itsok:

1-6. And multiple bombings. Done for no reason.

Do not compare right wing white violence over what they imagine to black outrage after watching blacks getting killed by police and police getting to walk away unpunished.
black cops are more likely to shoot blacks than a white cop.

So, we should be scared of the toothless Communists but give a pass to the retards that stormed the Capitol, tried to invalidate an election and nearly hung the VP?

I think I'll turn that question back on you. I showed you how the VP wasn't even close to being hung nor that Democracy (as you call it) under threat. But the left is so good at brainwashing you can't expel it from your mind even when somebody shows you that look.......this is grass, and grass is green.

The Jan 6th rioters still did not burn down any cities or loot any stores.

There was absolutely NO CHANCE of their hanging the VP as the protestors had no firearms and the VP’s guards did.

However I support peaceful demonstrations and January 6th was not peaceful. People have the right to peacefully protest but not to riot.

And while just about everybody on the rright condemned the 1/6 invasion, people on the left are still making excuses for the country wide riots that did so much damage to the country and our people. The now VP Harris was trying to urge people to send money to bail out the rioters so they could riot some more. But like I said, brainwashed people are only told what to think, not why they should be thinking it.

Here is the so-called hanging of Pence:

Unknown.jpeg

Nobody near it, Pence was a long way from it, not even effigy, and to be quite honest, the shabby way it was constructed, you wouldn't be able to hand a kitty cat on that thing. But again..........brainwashing.

So, trashing the Capitol costs a couple of million dollars. Not to mention, trying to invalidate an election, overthrow democracy and hang the VP.

No big deal, right? And you retards want to be taken seriously. :itsok:
I said I am all for peaceful demonstrations but not riots. The Jan 6th fiasco was a riot. Therefore you should be able to figure out I was not in favor of the activity that happened in the Capitol Building.

Here is what I said in post #100

Now do you support violent riots that loot and burn down blocks of stores and injure innocent people both physically and financially as well as the police who have to try to control the rioters.

If you do support such violent riots how can YOU expect others to take you seriously?

If they were warriors a lot of the political traitors would be dead. They were pissed off citizens who felt like they had taxation without representation. And the party they voted for kept screwing them over along with the Progs.

I think I'll turn that question back on you. I showed you how the VP wasn't even close to being hung nor that Democracy (as you call it) under threat. But the left is so good at brainwashing you can't expel it from your mind even when somebody shows you that look.......this is grass, and grass is green.
The VP wasn't close to being hung? :laughing0301:

You mean, you retards were stopped long before you could get your hands on the VP?

Sure, that helps us to take you retards seriously. :itsok:

If they were warriors a lot of the political traitors would be dead. They were pissed off citizens who felt like they had taxation without representation. And the party they voted for kept screwing them over along with the Progs.
So, they felt that they could storm the Capitol, trash the place, threaten the legislatures, and try to hang the VP.

All because they were "pissed off"?

And yet, when Blacks go on the rampage because they are pissed off about being killed by the cops, that is evil?

Now, you know why you retards are the laughingstock of the world. :itsok:

Blowing off steam by burning cities & rioting & killing & taking over sections of a Pacific Northwest Big City for Months is Kosher but a Politically motivated One day Event in DC is beyond the pale

So, they felt that they could storm the Capitol, trash the place, threaten the legislatures, and try to hang the VP.

All because they were "pissed off"?

And yet, when Blacks go on the rampage because they are pissed off about being killed by the cops, that is evil?

Now, you know why you retards are the laughingstock of the world. :itsok:

Oh please. After the drug addict died under the knee of a cop he was arrested and charged. They didn't even wait for a full investigation which usually takes place before any arrests. More than that is we knew his name within a few hours after first reports. So what did these savages want by rioting, an execution in the streets with no trial? They used that career criminal as an excuse to destroy things and steal stuff. If you asked them who is George Floyd, probably half the rioters would tell you they never heard of the guy.

The VP wasn't close to being hung? :laughing0301:

You mean, you retards were stopped long before you could get your hands on the VP?

Sure, that helps us to take you retards seriously. :itsok:

The VP like the President has all the protection he needs from the secret service. Nobody could get near him yet alone close to hanging him. It's all leftist bullshit is what it is. They say--you believe. What they are trying to do is sensationalize it so much to convince people this was worse than 911. Apparently it worked on people like you.

Oh please. After the drug addict died under the knee of a cop he was arrested and charged. They didn't even wait for a full investigation which usually takes place before any arrests. More than that is we knew his name within a few hours after first reports. So what did these savages want by rioting, an execution in the streets with no trial? They used that career criminal as an excuse to destroy things and steal stuff. If you asked them who is George Floyd, probably half the rioters would tell you they never heard of the guy.
Yeah, and you retards stormed the Capitol and were ready to hang a member of your own party, not to mention, the VP of the United States just because your orange fuhrer did not want to be called a loser.

Which is worse? A group of people who are sick of being used as target practice by the police and so riot or a bunch of retards trying to invalidate an election/hang the VP because they lost?

Yeah, and you retards stormed the Capitol and were ready to hang a member of your own party, not to mention, the VP of the United States just because your orange fuhrer did not want to be called a loser.

Which is worse? A group of people who are sick of being used as target practice by the police and so riot or a bunch of retards trying to invalidate an election/hang the VP because they lost?

Yeah, those evil Capital rioters. So what's the ratio now, like 187 to 1?

Since Pence was in in no way of being harmed, I would say the nationwide riots were much worse. If you want to live in an uncivilized country, try one in Africa somewhere. This country was founded on laws and justice. We do things a civilized way over here, and anybody that disagrees with that should move and renounce their citizenship.

Floyd was so Fd up on drugs that the officer charged (and convicted) of killing him was very questionable. In the Brown shooting witnesses testified that Brown was charging at the officer after being shot in the hand earlier, and of course, not guilty. All the officers charged in the Baltimore prisoner death were found not guilty.

Blacks don't run this country, we civilized people do. They don't make laws unless they take a job as a law maker. We don't have to adhere to their demands, they have to adhere to ours, or as I stated, move the fuck out of this country.

Yeah, those evil Capital rioters. So what's the ratio now, like 187 to 1?

Since Pence was in in no way of being harmed, I would say the nationwide riots were much worse. If you want to live in an uncivilized country, try one in Africa somewhere. This country was founded on laws and justice. We do things a civilized way over here, and anybody that disagrees with that should move and renounce their citizenship.

Floyd was so Fd up on drugs that the officer charged (and convicted) of killing him was very questionable. In the Brown shooting witnesses testified that Brown was charging at the officer after being shot in the hand earlier, and of course, not guilty. All the officers charged in the Baltimore prisoner death were found not guilty.

Blacks don't run this country, we civilized people do. They don't make laws unless they take a job as a law maker. We don't have to adhere to their demands, they have to adhere to ours, or as I stated, move the fuck out of this country.
Agree. WTH was going on with that leader of BLM who threatened, on national TV, that if their “demands” weren’t met, they were going to “burn the whole system down”? They are 14% of the population, and they don’t get to DEMAND ANYTHING.

Agree. WTH was going on with that leader of BLM who threatened, on national TV, that if their “demands” weren’t met, they were going to “burn the whole system down”? They are 14% of the population, and they don’t get to DEMAND ANYTHING.
They had 75% of the Woke Left ready to fall in with them and take it to the streets

True, flat out racism is A-OK with the Progressive Left. As long as it flows in the "correct" direction.

The wingnuts have completely lost it.

(nutjob to the stars) Elie Mystal:

Gee, I guess they forgot all about those record budget busting, life/building destroying George Floyd "peaceful protests".

The Left can literally burn down Police Stations, courthouses, small businesses, and murder black people; because Trump.

Rules for thee, but not for me.
We saw that on Jan 6th, 2021.

Forum List

Back