Black on Black Crime...

Weird how blacks don't have a problem with so many blacks blowing each other away.

49% of all murders in America is 93% black on black.

Must be nice to be blind to your own problems.
You would think that our black president, who seems to be preoccupied with racial issues and heavily favors black people, doesn't seem to give a damn that his people are killing each other at an unprecedented rate.

Weird how blacks don't have a problem with so many blacks blowing each other away.

You would think that our black president, who seems to be preoccupied with racial issues and heavily favors black people, doesn't seem to give a damn that his people are killing each other at an unprecedented rate.
That is an outright lie. Not debatable.

What has Obama done to make that a lie? I haven't heard him address the issue. Where is his leadership? Be specific.

What has Obama done to make that a lie? I haven't heard him address the issue. Where is his leadership? Be specific.

Isn't it rather disingenuous to present this topic if the fact that black on black crime and the excessive murdering of each other is pleasing to you? I would think you would be more celebratory.

Just curious.

Isn't it rather disingenuous to present this topic if the fact that black on black crime and the excessive murdering of each other is pleasing to you? I would think you would be more celebratory.

Just curious.
I didn't SAY it was pleasing to me (as much as you would like to make that assertion). I guess you don't have a legitimate response, and are resorting to smears. That didn't take long.

Just curious.
I didn't SAY it was pleasing to me (as much as you would like to make that assertion). I guess you don't have a legitimate response, and are resorting to smears. That didn't take long.
I didn't SAY it was pleasing to me (as much as you would like to make that assertion). I guess you don't have a legitimate response, and are resorting to smears. That didn't take long.[/QUOTE]

Of course you did not "SAY" it was pleasing, and I am not "smearing" you. You are entitled to state whatever you wish which
does not affect me one way or another. Just pointing out a fact.

If you go back and read some of your own past posts, it is crystal clear that there is no need for any "assertions". The proof is in what you typically state.

In case you did not read YOUR thread, I specifically stated in another post that the black on black crime rate can only be solved by the black population as a collective self reliant effort.

Last edited:

Just curious.

I'm not "smearing" you, and you entitled to state whatever you wish. Does't affect me one way or another. Just pointing out a fact. [/QUOTE]
No, you're not. You're pointing out something I didn't say. Post a quote or STFU.

I'm not "smearing" you, and you entitled to state whatever you wish. Does't affect me one way or another. Just pointing out a fact.
No, you're not. You're pointing out something I didn't say. Post a quote or STFU.[/QUOTE]

No need to post a "quote" to point out the obvious, so since this is your thread, speak up.

Is black on black crime a good or bad thing as far as you are concerned?

Just curious.

Oh you poor baby, there, there, hugs.:eusa_angel:

Just curious.

I'm still waiting for you to post something that has to do with this thread. Are you, at some point, going to make a point?

I'm not "smearing" you, and you entitled to state whatever you wish. Does't affect me one way or another. Just pointing out a fact.
No, you're not. You're pointing out something I didn't say. Post a quote or STFU.

No need to post a "quote" to point out the obvious, so since this is your thread, speak up.

Is black on black crime a good or bad thing as far as you are concerned?[/QUOTE]
Well, it's certainly a bad thing for the innocent by-standers, isn't it?

I'm still waiting for you to post something that has to do with this thread. Are you, at some point, going to make a point?

I would but you turned pink.

Forum List

Back